Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Didn't realise that this departure was gonna be at Christmas: (link)

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/soaps/eastenders/interviews/laceys-big-eastenders-moments-in-her-own-words/11177

ReputationRep:
    Also regarding Kat and Ronnie's babies:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie is going to 'steal' Kat's, right? I wonder how they will show it on screen - whether they'll make the audience think that it is in fact Ronnie's own baby then a week or two later reveal just to the audience that it is in fact Kat's baby that Ronnie has, or whether they'll actually show Ronnie taking Kat's baby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie is going to 'steal' Kat's, right? I wonder how they will show it on screen - whether they'll make the audience think that it is in fact Ronnie's own baby then a week or two later reveal just to the audience that it is in fact Kat's baby that Ronnie has, or whether they'll actually show Ronnie taking Kat's baby
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think they will imply that Ronnie is switching the babies but not actually show her doing it, like show her going over to the Vic and seeing Kat and Alfie's baby but then film from outside the room or something. I think it's unlikely they will show her swapping the clothes etc but they can't really pretend she hasn't swapped them because the spoiler has been well publicised and most of the people watching will know. I read something that said she goes over to the Vic for help then hears the baby crying so I guess that's how they will introduce it.

ReputationRep:
    Why all the Jay Mitchell love? I can't stand him :mad:

I want Ben to come back and slap him daaaaan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    This whole Janine situation is getting ridiculous / boring / tedious. Now she's

Spoiler:
    Show
    going to buy drugs / tablets and put them in his food :lolwut:
    How stupid. It's like they're recycling old plots!
    Now I hear (about Christian and Syed):
    Spoiler:
    Show
    They get into an argument and Christian drunkenly kisses another man on NYE. Can nobody stay faithful?

What the hell? After all the **** they've been through, he does that after one argument?

Do you think EE has been going downhill overall recently?
    Everyone seems to be either acting OTT or completely out of character.
    The forums (:blush:) are awash with complaints.
    This thread is pretty interesting. http://www.walfordwebforums.co.uk/prod/index.php?/topic/937-what-on-earth-is-going-wrong/
    I've watched EE forever and I'm sort of starting to get so bored, it's not even entertaining anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I hate how the producers don't ****ing leave Ronnie alone. Just let her be ****ing happy :mad: I hate this upcoming storyline for her

ReputationRep:
    I don't know of the decline of the show recently is due to the new producer or not :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This is how I picture it; Ronnie somehow realising that her baby's dead, running to the Vic to get help with that weird camera thing they do in intense situations, running upstairs to see Kat's baby alone, closeup of Ronnie's "mental breakdown" face with tear in her eye, then swapping the baby while saying something dramatic like "I'm sorry Kat" and then doof doof.

Hopefully it will be a bit more unconventional, because I am so bored of EE at the moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This is how I picture it; Ronnie somehow realising that her baby's dead, running to the Vic to get help with that weird camera thing they do in intense situations, running upstairs to see Kat's baby alone, closeup of Ronnie's "mental breakdown" face with tear in her eye, then swapping the baby while saying something dramatic like "I'm sorry Kat" and then doof doof.

Hopefully it will be a bit more unconventional, because I am so bored of EE at the moment
    Same sort of - a lot of people used to complain about how it was before - I know the older producer made a lot of annoying storylines like Danielle dying etc but with Kirkwood nothing reaaaally seems to be happening half of the time anymore! There are lots of small storylines - I don't know if that's to make it seem more realistic or not but I want to watch something enjoyable again too!!

(Original post by snowyowl)
    Why all the Jay Mitchell love? I can't stand him :mad:

I want Ben to come back and slap him daaaaan.
    Ben Mitchell will never be the same :moon: New actor

ReputationRep:
    The last time I watched Eastenders was during the whole Christian and Syed fiasco. Is it really worth watching anymore the way they DRAGGED that storyline, sliced it, chopped it up, peppered it and whirled it round?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c0nfus3d)
    The last time I watched Eastenders was during the whole Christian and Syed fiasco. Is it really worth watching anymore the way they DRAGGED that storyline, sliced it, chopped it up, peppered it and whirled it round?!
    Yeah, I haven't watched it in over a month now. I really should get back into it since the Christmas epidode(s) will be here soon.

ReputationRep:
    It's strange; I started watching EE 2 years ago after discovering it on iplayer and I have done nothing of worth in my life since then :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    Its gone for Ryan.

ReputationRep:
    Is it weird that I actually love Glenda but hate Stacey when they're doing exactly the same thing?
    But seriously, all the storylines now involve sleazy cheating. There hasn't been a classic eastenders moment in ages :emo:
    Christmas ep better be good :shifty:

(Original post by Smeh)
    Is it weird that I actually love Glenda but hate Stacey when they're doing exactly the same thing?
    But seriously, all the storylines now involve sleazy cheating. There hasn't been a classic eastenders moment in ages :emo:
    Christmas ep better be good :shifty:
    It's cause Glenda isn't making Ian choose between herself and Jane. Plus, in Ian's eyes, he probably thinks he's just balancing out what happened between Jane and Masood (which, really, was nothing).

Stacey is worthy of hate cause she's wrecking marriages wherever she ****ing goes. So glad Pat told Janine, though. :adore: I hope she batters Ryan, Stacey and Lily.

Peter really is just as pathetic as his Dad. :pierre: And after all these years, I still don't know wtf Bobby looks like. :captain:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    So glad Pat told Janine, though. :adore: I hope she batters Ryan, Stacey and Lily.
    :eek: cruel!

Eastenders pisses me off so much, but I just keep watching it. Hopefully the Christmas episode will be good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I hate how the producers don't ****ing leave Ronnie alone. Just let her be ****ing happy :mad: I hate this upcoming storyline for her
    THIS!!!!! its not fair

also im sad that janine cant be happy, i feel really sorry for her plus i thought ryan and janine made a better couple anyway :dontknow:

stacey just suits well with bradley, they can bring him back from the dead and danielle too

ReputationRep:
    Whats so special about Christmas eps? Why is everyone looking forward to it so much? (first year watching EE)

Starting to hate stacey now, actually feel sorry for janine.

ReputationRep:
    Janine's gonna become so .. evil :O! Wish the producers would make her turn nice never gonna happen!

ReputationRep:
    There's usually a really big storyline + reveal at Christmas and it's an hour long episode.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.