Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    LOL

What the *hell* guys!? Absolute insanity tonight.

This programme has gone to the dogs.

ReputationRep:
    :puke:
    That is all. Darren? Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew.

ReputationRep:
    what? i missed tonight's, damn!
    but wtf.

ReputationRep:
    aw poor Darren. when the hell did they get together:lolwut:

but him and Libby now:nn:
    just wtf.

ReputationRep:
    absolutely stupid storyline one more sillyness like that and im done with it

ReputationRep:
    I loved the plot twist, how unexpected!
    If I hadn't read the spoilers before I would never have suspected him.
    I hope this means Libby runs off to Oxford and doesn't come back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    I loved the plot twist, how unexpected!
    If I hadn't read the spoilers before I would never have suspected him.
    I hope this means Libby runs off to Oxford and doesn't come back.
    Lol, here's hoping!

ReputationRep:
    Darren? DARREN!!!!!???????

That is just ... wrong!

ReputationRep:
    :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Syed got caught LMAOLOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieArun)
    Syed got caught LMAOLOL
    Nah it's pretty obvious Lucy Beale is taking hte photos and is the one who knows about the gayness. I'm pretty sure Tamwar and Amira "know" about some irrelevant ****, not his gayness. It's too early in the week, with too poor a climax for them to know about his gayness yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Nah it's pretty obvious Lucy Beale is taking hte photos and is the one who knows about the gayness. I'm pretty sure Tamwar and Amira "know" about some irrelevant ****, not his gayness. It's too early in the week, with too poor a climax for them to know about his gayness yet.
    YH.
    PLUS they do get married, whether it's bought forward or not, I do not know as it'd be **** having to wait until January for that - or maybe that's the January storyline!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    YH.
    PLUS they do get married, whether it's bought forward or not, I do not know as it'd be **** having to wait until January for that - or maybe that's the January storyline!!!
    Definitely. There are so many naughty things goin on which are just delayed forever. I even forgot about the Trina murder until today, which made me realise how much stuff is going which will not get resolved quickly enough.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I heard that Archie's gonna get a gruesome death as well, so looks like December-Jan will be interesting [marriage, finding out murderer of Trina, new murder of Archie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Definitely. There are so many naughty things goin on which are just delayed forever. I even forgot about the Trina murder until today, which made me realise how much stuff is going which will not get resolved quickly enough.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I heard that Archie's gonna get a gruesome death as well, so looks like December-Jan will be interesting [marriage, finding out murderer of Trina, new murder of Archie
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Trina's death gets resolved around end of Nov because thats when its the wedding. So syed and Amira get married...does that mean the reveal is not on their wedding day :mad: they need to conclude the storyline already! Archie stuff is what i'm looking forward to, he gets murdered at christmas and its goin to be whodunit (lets hope its not as disapointing as Max getting run-over). The murderer will be revealed during live episode- no idea when that will air.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Trina's death gets resolved around end of Nov because thats when its the wedding. So syed and Amira get married...does that mean the reveal is not on their wedding day :mad: they need to conclude the storyline already! Archie stuff is what i'm looking forward to, he gets murdered at christmas and its goin to be whodunit (lets hope its not as disapointing as Max getting run-over). The murderer will be revealed during live episode- no idea when that will air.
    I can smell Chad MM every time I look at your sig...:confused: I smell aftershave...

ReputationRep:
    Yeh it was Lucy. lol so obvious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Yeh it was Lucy. lol so obvious
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently her camera phone gets stolen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Archie stuff is what i'm looking forward to, he gets murdered at christmas and its goin to be whodunit (lets hope its not as disapointing as Max getting run-over). The murderer will be revealed during live episode- no idea when that will air.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Supposed to be the middle of Feb and as the 25th anniversary show is Thursday 18th Feb I'm guessing it'll be then.

ReputationRep:
    the heather darren thing made me sick in my mouth a little.

ReputationRep:
    Barbara Windsor is leaving next year apparently.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.