The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4800
Anyone else get creeped out when Phils refers to Glenda as 'Aunty Glenda' and then proceeds to pork here :puke:
Reply 4801
What happened to Jordan, the guy Ben beat up? They might aswell recast him.
Original post by Barça
Anyone else get creeped out when Phils refers to Glenda as 'Aunty Glenda' and then proceeds to pork here :puke:

Yes! It's horrible :indiff:
Connors body, wow. He annoys me though.

I wonder how he's gonna treat Whitney
Isn't Ben meant to be like 10!
Original post by Mombasa Raha

A couple of weeks in a young offenders institute adds on a couple of years in EastEnders land :erm:
Original post by Mombasa Raha

I think he's meant to be 14 but the old actor looked really young.
Reply 4807
Don't really like the new Ben. Don't like Carol either at the mo and I want Bianca to find out about her and Connor :ninja:
Reply 4808
I'm really confused, why was Jane crying? Not trying to be crude or anything but was Ben raped in jail or something :lolwut:

Ryan :frown:

And I prefer Jay over Ben :suith:
I think she was just worried about him. He did seem pretty weird - he wasn't talking and then when he did it was a forced whisper!
i love the new ben :adore:

but if they change ben they should change jordan, because then it just looks silly

i want ian to get caught, sick and tired of that fool! masood and jane hardly did anything to each other, hes just going over the top with his pot belly

and whats that bitch janine doing to my other husband ryan :frown:
Original post by Ian Beale
Hey guys, hope you like the new Ben Mitchell. I look forward to working with him. :smile:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL! :rofl2: :rofl: what a wasteman
oh yh im sick and tired of seeing connor too, his body aint all that coz hes butters :hand:
Reply 4813
I was wondering about Conor actually. I went on a few other forums and saw the usual "Omg BuFfTinG" / "HaNdZ oFf DtS mA HuBbY!1" etc. As a guy I can't understand why people find him attractive? Does he satisfy the conventional traits of attractiveness?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4814
Original post by mel0n
I'm really confused, why was Jane crying? Not trying to be crude or anything but was Ben raped in jail or something :lolwut:

I think eventually it will transpire that he was brutally traumatised by something e.g. forced to pick up the soap or being violently beaten etc. I don't know why but the way he spoke to Jay in the previous episode makes me think that he's become a bit disturbed e.g. he might be resposible for some strange happenings soon enough.

Not that I'll be watching it then :erm:
According to This Morning , in todays episode:

Spoiler

Original post by Superstar6318
Connors body, wow. He annoys me though.

I wonder how he's gonna treat Whitney

He al'ite... :tongue:

Original post by mel0n
Don't really like the new Ben. Don't like Carol either at the mo and I want Bianca to find out about her and Connor :ninja:

I find the Carol-Connor thing too creepy for words. She acts the same way towards him the same way she acted towards Billie except she sleeps with him! WTF. Phil and Aunty Glenda... again. WRONG. And IAN and Glenda... even more wrong. :puke: Forget sleeping with your sort of nephew,who'd want to sleep with Ian Beale??

Bryan Kirkwood is one weird man. Santer had an obsession with babies and Kirkwood has an obsession with affairs and firing Devon Anderson. Can we have a normal producer? :tongue:

Original post by mel0n

That's what I was thinking... :frown:
I like new Ben. He's sort of creepy but the old Ben was meant to be creepy. The old Ben just couldn't act. He gave me such jokes though! I don't think we'll see him dancing to Lady Gaga anymore... :frown:

Original post by flowermaster91
i love the new ben :adore:

but if they change ben they should change jordan, because then it just looks silly

i want ian to get caught, sick and tired of that fool! masood and jane hardly did anything to each other, hes just going over the top with his pot belly

and whats that bitch janine doing to my other husband ryan :frown:

LOL, where IS Jordan? I swear half the cast has disappeared! Max? Darren? Tanya?Denise? Bianca? The Masoods? Zainab's first husband? I haven't seen Syed for agggeeees! I need someone to :drool: over and sorry Ryan, I'm too used to you with your top off for it to have any effect on me! And where's Christian gone? When's Nu!Lucy! coming? So many questions...
:rofl: at 'hes just going over the top with his pot belly'
That's made my day!
:laugh:
Original post by diamonddust

LOL, where IS Jordan? I swear half the cast has disappeared! Max? Darren? Tanya?Denise? Bianca? The Masoods? Zainab's first husband? I haven't seen Syed for agggeeees! I need someone to :drool: over and sorry Ryan, I'm too used to you with your top off for it to have any effect on me! And where's Christian gone? When's Nu!Lucy! coming? So many questions...
:rofl: at 'hes just going over the top with his pot belly'
That's made my day!
:laugh:

Syed and Christian were on a few times last week and the week before with the whole Jane and Massood thing. Bianca was also on a few times last week, but she's just had a kid so that could be why, though the less we see of her the better!

Just found out

Spoiler

Original post by The Stig
Syed and Christian were on a few times last week and the week before with the whole Jane and Massood thing. Bianca was also on a few times last week, but she's just had a kid so that could be why, though the less we see of her the better!

Just found out

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 4819
Can anyone answer my Q about

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)

Latest