• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Beale-ionaire, rofl

When Ben said something like "maybe I am like my dad, I just didn't know about it", that probably means he went crazy / battered someone inside.

Could be him :erm:
    Orrrrrrrr... he had sexy time with his aunty aswell? :unsure:

Sonia is going to be back on our screens

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...rs-return.html

She annoys me... stupid chav!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't watch when Sonia was around, who is she?

Also, Janice :rofl2:. Why do I even find that funny?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)

hi, can you help in todays eastenders what is the background song when ryan tried to get stacey's attention and get to the door
    what song playing in background, the song starts from 26.13 secs and ill give you rep if you can tell me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00wpzz6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)

She's been in it since ages, then she left a couple of years ago. She's apart of the Jackson family.

She married the person who killed her husband and then became a lesbian and then reverted from lesbininism and I think she was back to being hetero when she left :lolwut: (btw you didn't miss much with the lesbian scenes, you really didn't want see them. They were both fugly :puke: )

Among them were the Jackson family: mother Carol (Lindsey Coulson), her four children, Bianca (Patsy Palmer), Robbie (Dean Gaffney), Sonia (Natalie Cassidy), and Billie (Devon Anderson), as well as Carol's partner Alan Jackson (Howard Antony). Though Carol and Alan were not initially married in the serial, and though Alan was only the biological father of Billie, the whole family took on Alan's surname. The family was created by writer Tony McHale.[5]
    Further reading : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonia_Fowler

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else find it funny at the end, when Ryan came stumbling out of the house towards Stacey, and then fell sidewards, straight into the rubbish? haha. I found it hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    poor ryan i hope janine doesnt do anything to stacey :no:

wooooop! kim is back :rofl: been missing her, shes the best character in eastenders

ReputationRep:
    Loving how the Minute Mart sells "Hiya!" magazine...!

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually still angry over the upcoming Stacey/Janine storyline about
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lauren giving Janine the recording of Stacey

Arghhhhhhhhhhh thinking about it makes my blood boil I ****ing hate her!! THEM** AAAAHFAJGHAJHGrihroibe

ReputationRep:
    O0o0o could it have been Ben who pushed Glenda? I mean the look on his face when Phil and Jay were arguing :ninja: hmm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I'm actually still angry over the upcoming Stacey/Janine storyline about
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lauren giving Janine the recording of Stacey

Arghhhhhhhhhhh thinking about it makes my blood boil I ****ing hate her!! THEM** AAAAHFAJGHAJHGrihroibe
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lauren's a *****!

Lol at the way Stacy just left Lily in the middle of the road.

ReputationRep:

I learnt a lesson last time
    Wont spanner him once, I'll spanner him twice :teehee:

Rofl @ at the random Patrick bit. :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    x
    Ohhh her, she looks very familiar, I've seen her elsewhere as well.

(Original post by mel0n)
    O0o0o could it have been Ben who pushed Glenda? I mean the look on his face when Phil and Jay were arguing :ninja: hmm!
    Yeh, when Ben said "maybe I'm like my dad but I just don't know it", I thought it might be him but it seems too obvious. But instead of a murder mystery why have they turned this Christmas into an "injury mystery" :facepalm2:. So petty and boring.

ReputationRep:
    Not really looking forward to EE over christmas, it's all a bit ridiculous - especially with the...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Whole baby swap - seriously wtf! :lolwut: I know it's a soap but that's just ridiculous. Ronnie being miserable all the time is also gettimg tedious.

ReputationRep:
    Wish they'd keep Ronnie happy for once. Actually I would have preferred the 'swap' to be the other way round, no hard feelings against Kat but I just want a LONG-TERM happy Ronnie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Not really looking forward to EE over christmas, it's all a bit ridiculous - especially with the...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Whole baby swap - seriously wtf! :lolwut: I know it's a soap but that's just ridiculous. Ronnie being miserable all the time is also gettimg tedious.
    But, Ronnie is so annoying when she's happy.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at Stacey leaving her baby in the road at the end. I'm sure earlier in the episode she said something along the lines of 'I'm going to do what I should have done all along, put my baby first'. Lolwut, didn't do a great job of that did she.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApexPredator)
    Lol at Stacey leaving her baby in the road at the end. I'm sure earlier in the episode she said something along the lines of 'I'm going to do what I should have done all along, put my baby first'. Lolwut, didn't do a great job of that did she.

That road is safe. Who is going to take the baby? What are the chances that one of the regulars aren't going to see it? Also, she was watching her baby.

(Original post by n1r4v)
    Yeh, when Ben said "maybe I'm like my dad but I just don't know it", I thought it might be him but it seems too obvious. But instead of a murder mystery why have they turned this Christmas into an "injury mystery" :facepalm2:. So petty and boring.
    That's what I was thinking. I can't believe this is going to be the big moment in Christmas episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
    That road is safe. Who is going to take the baby?
    Well there was Janine standing behind her :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Can people spoiler the comments about the spoilers they're referring to? They more or less give the game away as well.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.