Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

Hopefully Ryan's done for. Stacey and Lily next. :nutcase:

"I'll help you reach the high tones." :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else REALLY want Stacey and Ryan to be together? They're so cute
    I hate Janine >.< She's always annoyed me..

ReputationRep:
    DUCK HUNT!!!111 :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    Aw, Janine.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Aw, Janine.
    You feel sorry for her? :lolwut: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Janine is a wastegash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    You feel sorry for her? :lolwut: :p:
    You gave me my 5th green! :bigsmile:

Ahah, yeah. For once, it wasn't even her fault. :nopity: Granted she shouldn't've given him the pills but Ryan shouldn't've cheated. Men. :nopity:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    You gave me my 5th green! :bigsmile:

Ahah, yeah. For once, it wasn't even her fault. :nopity: Granted she shouldn't've given him the pills but Ryan shouldn't've cheated. Men. :nopity:

Mmmm I get your point, Ryan shouldn't have cheated, but I don't think almost-murder is fair revenge for cheating :p: She's pure evil

ReputationRep:
    Phil "it gives me low self-esteem"

He comes out with some real gems :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Jesus christ! Ricky couldn't afford a Sony PlayStation 2 Console? its selling at £38.00 (used) on Amazon. A symptom of how too dramatic Eastenders has become.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    Jesus christ! Ricky couldn't afford a Sony PlayStation 2 Console? its selling at £38.00 (used) on Amazon. A symptom of how too dramatic Eastenders has become.
    Some people genuinely do live on a hand to mouth basis and have no savings! And didn't they put all of their money into some sort of Christmas scheme that went bankrupt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOLL!! :rofl:

eastenders make that family look ridicilous, they can afford money for loads of alcohols when it comes to parties yet cant even afford that.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what happens with Janine... I don't have the patience to wait over an hour to find out (Spoiler it if you do know, incase others don't want to)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Does anyone know what happens with Janine... I don't have the patience to wait over an hour to find out (Spoiler it if you do know, incase others don't want to)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm pretty sure she doesn't get arrested or anything..because she's still around at xmas and I saw an extra scene yesterday where she has a conversation with Stacey and makes her feel really guilty..so I don't think Ryan will say anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooovan*)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm pretty sure she doesn't get arrested or anything..because she's still around at xmas and I saw an extra scene yesterday where she has a conversation with Stacey and makes her feel really guilty..so I don't think Ryan will say anything.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ahhh man - I thought we'd finally have her off our screens for a little while

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    "We always did the Google" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched EastEnders for like 6 months. Is it worth watching? Is the main christmas/new years storyline that good?

New Year storyline:

Spoiler:
    Show
    This fortnight Ronnie’s baby dies of cot death and in desperation she swaps her dead baby with Kat’s alive and kicking one.
    How that is possible is brought about by heartbreaking circumstances which see Ronnie home alone when she discovers baby James has stopped breathing, Kat in hospital with a post-birth complication and her baby Tommy upstairs alone in the Vic while babyminder Charlie is downstairs partying. Clutching her baby and crying for help Ronnie enters The Vic but no one hears her. Instead she hears Kat’s baby crying upstairs and almost unconsciously takes Kat’s baby from his crib, leaves her baby in his place and stumbles home again.
    The baby’s death is discovered by Alfie shortly before Kat, having discharged herself from hospital to be with him, enters the room to the devastating scene of paramedics and Alfie cradling the lifeless little one.
    Wouldn’t she know it wasn’t her baby? In fact as she prepares to say goodbye to Tommy at the hospital she does ….. but as she screams ‘That’s not my baby’ will anyone believe her?
    Meanwhile Ronnie is in meltdown. As the realisation of her terrible actions dawns on her, she intends to take baby Tommy back home until Jack and the police arrive and she panics.
    So as Kat sits with Alfie, her heart and her world in pieces, Ronnie is falling apart with the enormity of what she’s done. And yet …. Still she says nothing. And as the days go on, the time for honestly slips further and further away from her. And the most hearbreaking moment?
    We’re expecting that will come when Kat sees Ronnie’s baby for the first time as she surely must….
    Be prepared for lots of moments of disbelief in this storyline but, for all that, it will be unmissable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    I haven't watched EastEnders for like 6 months. Is it worth watching? Is the main christmas/new years storyline that good?
    It's always worth watching EastEnders even when it's ****

Spoiler:
    Show

New producer's gone a bit nuts with affairs - Recently Phil has been having a fling with his AUNT Glenda, so has Ian... Jane and Massood nearly got it on again ... Rayn has been cheating with Stacey and Janine found out and tried to kill him.

and there's more affairs to come.

BIG CHRISTMAS SPOILER:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie mis carries and swaps her baby with Kat's

yeah... you read that right :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    That morgan kid is hilarious :rofl2:

I lol'd more than usual today.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.