Ronnie mis carries and swaps her baby with Kat's

yeah... you read that right :lolwut:

WTF?! :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    It's always worth watching EastEnders even when it's ****

Spoiler:
    Show

New producer's gone a bit nuts with affairs - Recently Phil has been having a fling with his AUNT Glenda, so has Ian... Jane and Massood nearly got it on again ... Rayn has been cheating with Stacey and Janine found out and tried to kill him.

and there's more affairs to come.

BIG CHRISTMAS SPOILER:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie mis carries and swaps her baby with Kat's

yeah... you read that right :lolwut:

cheers for that. :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    New Year storyline:

Spoiler:
    Show
    This fortnight Ronnie’s baby dies of cot death and in desperation she swaps her dead baby with Kat’s alive and kicking one.
    How that is possible is brought about by heartbreaking circumstances which see Ronnie home alone when she discovers baby James has stopped breathing, Kat in hospital with a post-birth complication and her baby Tommy upstairs alone in the Vic while babyminder Charlie is downstairs partying. Clutching her baby and crying for help Ronnie enters The Vic but no one hears her. Instead she hears Kat’s baby crying upstairs and almost unconsciously takes Kat’s baby from his crib, leaves her baby in his place and stumbles home again.
    The baby’s death is discovered by Alfie shortly before Kat, having discharged herself from hospital to be with him, enters the room to the devastating scene of paramedics and Alfie cradling the lifeless little one.
    Wouldn’t she know it wasn’t her baby? In fact as she prepares to say goodbye to Tommy at the hospital she does ….. but as she screams ‘That’s not my baby’ will anyone believe her?
    Meanwhile Ronnie is in meltdown. As the realisation of her terrible actions dawns on her, she intends to take baby Tommy back home until Jack and the police arrive and she panics.
    So as Kat sits with Alfie, her heart and her world in pieces, Ronnie is falling apart with the enormity of what she’s done. And yet …. Still she says nothing. And as the days go on, the time for honestly slips further and further away from her. And the most hearbreaking moment?
    We’re expecting that will come when Kat sees Ronnie’s baby for the first time as she surely must….
    Be prepared for lots of moments of disbelief in this storyline but, for all that, it will be unmissable.
    I hate this I truly HATE THIS STORYLINE ARGHHHH.

On a similar note I HATE LAUREN FFS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE KILL HER. I think Stacey should lob the Queen Vic bust at her head next tbh!!

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if DS have accidentally put up spoilers for the days after Christmas (26th 27th etc) but they're up there and it also says 'for a more detailed synopsis come back on the 26th' :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Ryan's such a ****ing douchebag.

ReputationRep:
    Re the Christmas exit:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I wanted Stacey to leave with people understanding WHY she killed Archie but I don't think people will know why. :erm: ''Jean tells Ronnie that since finding out what Stacey did, her pills do not ease her pain.'' Makes me think that Jean doesn't know Stacey killed him because she was raped by him etc :\ - this doesn't make me happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I hate this I truly HATE THIS STORYLINE ARGHHHH.

On a similar note I HATE LAUREN FFS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE KILL HER. I think Stacey should lob the Queen Vic bust at her head next tbh!!
    I'm starting to find her strangely attractive. I think Fypo has unduly influenced me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Ryan's such a ****ing douchebag.
    Why is he?! Janine tried killing him :\ More than once

ReputationRep:
    Ryan and Stacey are such dogs.

Also wtf is this Christmas storyline? Gutted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Why is he?! Janine tried killing him :\ More than once
    But he cheated. And why was he like, "I'll always love you" to Janine instead of telling her it's over, like he was to everyone else. Hope she does kill him.

ReputationRep:
    But he cheated. And why was he like, "I'll always love you" to Janine instead of telling her it's over, like he was to everyone else. Hope she does kill him.
    Lol cheating doesn't warrant death :no: But yeah he was quite unclear to Janine which was a bit douchey. Maybe he just meant 'I'll always love you' in a passive sense instead of 'I love you and I'm going to stay with you' - he did say that he's gonna go clear his head though which sort of made me assume that he'll come and tell Janine his decision later.

I don't like Pat though. She pisses me off. And Lauren, so much. Janine does too unfortunately. I'm team Stacey & Ryan on this one :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    I'm starting to find her strangely attractive. I think Fypo has unduly influenced me
    smh :sigh: I hate her. I hope her dad *****slaps her.

I'm worried about how everyone is gonna react to Stacey when they find out about her killing Archie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oHellno)
    Ryan and Stacey are such dogs.

Also wtf is this Christmas storyline? Gutted.
    The stuff you've read in spoilers on this page re: Kat or Ronnie are the New Year storyline. The Christmas storyline is different (incase you've mistaken one for the other )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Lol cheating doesn't warrant death :no: But yeah he was quite unclear to Janine which was a bit douchey. Maybe he just meant 'I'll always love you' in a passive sense instead of 'I love you and I'm going to stay with you' - he did say that he's gonna go clear his head though which sort of made me assume that he'll come and tell Janine his decision later.

I don't like Pat though. She pisses me off. And Lauren, so much. Janine does too unfortunately. I'm team Stacey & Ryan on this one :o:
    True, but this is Eastenders. Well, Ryan was telling everyone that he had finished with Janine, implying that he discussed the matter with her beforehad when he actually hadn't, and went on to kiss Stacey behind her back. What an absolute tosser.

I was team Stacey before but this has me quite a lot. Switched to team Janine now. :mob:

ReputationRep:
    True, but this is Eastenders. Well, Ryan was telling everyone that he had finished with Janine, implying that he discussed the matter with her beforehad when he actually hadn't, and went on to kiss Stacey behind her back. What an absolute tosser.

I was team Stacey before but this has me quite a lot. Switched to team Janine now. :mob:
    I am still team Stacey because of the Christmas storyline and Janine has done so much and always got away with it, I want her to just **** off :sigh: :o: But yeah he should have been clearer with Janine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    The stuff you've read in spoilers on this page re: Kat or Ronnie are the New Year storyline. The Christmas storyline is different (incase you've mistaken one for the other )
    Ah, thanks for that. But either way, it sounds ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    I want Stacey to bump off Janine and Lauren before she leaves.

ReputationRep:
    How could anyone be team Janine?! She's a horrible man murderer who marries guys for money then out of jealousy tries to kill the guy she actually love's daughter! AND she sticks him in a freezer, shoves pills down his throat and tries to off him with his oxygen!

Team Stacey. End of.
    And its not like Stacey made him cheat either (:

ReputationRep:
    Why do I still watch Eastenders? Two hours a week. Christmas had better be good!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Team Stacey! :king1:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.