Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

(Original post by The Stig)
    I was reading on Digital Spy that she hopes people will sympathise with her character :lolwut: ... I think people who have started to watch very recently and haven't seen it before might to do, but not anyone who he's been watching for a while. First of all, cheating doesn't warrant murder, including a murder of an innocent baby (not to forget how many times she's cheated on people, mostly to fleece them of there own money). Then there's the amount of lives Janine has ruined for her own self-interest, people she's killed, messed around with ... she's getting what was was coming to her.
    I'm team no one. I like both Stacey and Janine but I can understand being sympathetic to Janine, especially if you re-watch her wedding scene. Sure she's done bad things in the past and used people in the past but the one time she actually lets herself fall for someone he just throws it all back in her face which was one of the reasons why she almost didn't want to go ahead with the wedding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    I'm team no one. I like both Stacey and Janine but I can understand being sympathetic to Janine, especially if you re-watch her wedding scene. Sure she's done bad things in the past and used people in the past but the one time she actually lets herself fall for someone he just throws it all back in her face which was one of the reasons why she almost didn't want to go ahead with the wedding.
    My point exactly, Ryan did hhis best to win her, and she left her guard down. And he swapped her for Stacey.
    Although that was to be expected in EE

ReputationRep:
    wow....im not gay....but Ryan is hot!
    Neil McDermott <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    I see that as a taste of her own medicine. All the people that have fallen for her have had it thrown back in there face ... or ended up dead. Atleast with her, the person she married genuinely wanted to marry her and didn't have an ulterior motive when doing so.

ReputationRep:
    I see that as a taste of her own medicine. All the people that have fallen for her have had it thrown back in there face ... or ended up dead. Atleast with her, the person she married genuinely wanted to marry her and didn't have an ulterior motive when doing so.
    I still feel sorry for her, somewhat. But nothing excuses murder, you're right
    She always has terrific Christmasses- first Archie throws her out, and now possible jail time

ReputationRep:
    I've just come back from 5 months in Italy and I have no idea what the hell is going on. I was watching Eastenders the other day and saw Kat and Alfie and was like :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oHellno)
    This. Except I'm not so surprised that people like Stacey.
    I actually hope Janine kills Ryan now.
    She should kill them both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u4m1r)
    She should kill them both.
    It's true. Tbh I don't care how Stacey dies as long as she does, she has done too much damage

ReputationRep:
    However, I only started watching EE quite recently so I haven't seen the things Janine has done. Maybe thats why Im on her side :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u4m1r)
    However, I only started watching EE quite recently so I haven't seen the things Janine has done. Maybe thats why Im on her side :dontknow:
    Probably. I've been watching for years, she's evil, but I love it :teehee:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Fandabidoze!)
    Yeah, apparently one of the characters involved said the storyline was going to last a couple of YEARS and I definately hope it comes out sooner than that.
    :nooo:

This is what irritates me about this show. Everything goes on forever. I mean look at Danielle, that storyline went on for 8 months and then they went and killed her The other end of the spectrum is Neighbours where everything is resolved within a week, even from murder to the end of the court case :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    :nooo:

This is what irritates me about this show. Everything goes on forever. I mean look at Danielle, that storyline went on for 8 months and then they went and killed her The other end of the spectrum is Neighbours where everything is resolved within a week, even from murder to the end of the court case :rolleyes:
    Which storyline? I can't keep up with this thread

ReputationRep:
    Jordan has left the set. :clap2:

Lets hope it stays that way though.

ReputationRep:
    "Bradley and I used to always do the Google."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I hope the truth does come out sooner rather than later! ^

I don't want Ronnie to leave though I just want Jack and her to be happy, ffs why do they keep making her go psycho for.
    I can't see what they can do with her after this? characters like Ronnie who are based on purely one thing always end up running their course.

Which storyline? I can't keep up with this thread
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Baby swap

I think we'll see quick conclusion to it though. It does seem like they're expecting record number of complaints as the episode is supposed to be graphic.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/3313391/Enders-boss-hails-grim-festive-plot.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I can't see what they can do with her after this? characters like Ronnie who are based on purely one thing always end up running their course.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Baby swap

I think we'll see quick conclusion to it though. It does seem like they're expecting record number of complaints as the episode is supposed to be graphic.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/3313391/Enders-boss-hails-grim-festive-plot.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I hope Lauren chokes and dies on a massive ****.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I hope Lauren chokes and dies on a massive ****.
    :rofl:

She is such a cow

ReputationRep:
    god I hate lauren

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    :rofl:

She is such a cow
    I feel anger boiling up within me. Why is she so ****ing childish :mad: :stomp: ughguoehguwhgioehoie I am actually THIS pissed off at a soap!!! o m g.

She is a cow, you're right. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@''epoghpeo

Anyone know what's gonna happen on Xmas day? Obvs the whole Archie murder reveal and stuff and the xmas exit etc, but Digital Spy has spoilers for all days except that any other websites with the details about how it's revealed etc?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.