Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else feeling the fierce sexual tension between Glenda and Peter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    I bet he'd love to give her more than a bruised ankle :sexface: I wonder what else he wants to bruise :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    I thought there was a feeling of fierce sexual tension between Dot and Fatboy :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Anyone know what's gonna happen on Xmas day? Obvs the whole Archie murder reveal and stuff and the xmas exit etc, but Digital Spy has spoilers for all days except that any other websites with the details about how it's revealed etc?
    I've heard they have re-shot scenes for Christmas so I don't think anyone is sure what's happening. Which kind of good, as we normally always know what's going to happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    I've heard they have re-shot scenes for Christmas so I don't think anyone is sure what's happening. Which kind of good, as we normally always know what's going to happen

Ooohh. All that's certain then is that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stacey is gonna leave

Wonder what'll happen with Ryan and Lily Ryan's gonna be bullied by everyone :ninja: and I don't want everyone to hate Stacey :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Is the new Ben possibly gone to a new extreme of annoying? He has safely gone in line with Jay as a very annoying chav who thinks walking around like Popeye gives himself a "Rep".

Also Lauren got me nursing a semi this episode, i've just realised how hot she is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Wonder what'll happen with Ryan and Lily Ryan's gonna be bullied by everyone :ninja: and I don't want everyone to hate Stacey :sad:
    He won't be if he just reveals what Janine did to him.

ReputationRep:
    Peter, Jane, Ian and Glenda should have a foursome.

ReputationRep:
    Peter, Jane, Ian and Glenda should have a foursome.
    Ewwww don't include Peter....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Anyone know what's gonna happen on Xmas day? Obvs the whole Archie murder reveal and stuff and the xmas exit etc, but Digital Spy has spoilers for all days except that any other websites with the details about how it's revealed etc?
    Spoiler:
    Show

- Janine plays the recording in the vic full of people. From the xmas trailer, Ronnie & Roxy confront her about it outside the vic.
    - Someone has a run in with a carving knife
    - Some pics were also released couple of months ago with Stacey & Max at the airport.

I like this Lauren now, Stacey deserves everything she gets

ReputationRep:
    Phil: "Kat! no! don't kill Archie!"

Kat: "I 'av no choice! He kill my kids!"

Just trying to sum up the series in some made up quotes from what I know of (I don't watch it as you might have already guessed).

ReputationRep:
    The new Lauren is :coma: but also so ****ing annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RIISE)
    Ewwww don't include Peter....
    But Ian is good to go :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan2009)
    The new Lauren is :coma: but also so ****ing annoying
    sooo true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Spoiler:
    Show

- Janine plays the recording in the vic full of people. From the xmas trailer, Ronnie & Roxy confront her about it outside the vic.
    - Someone has a run in with a carving knife
    - Some pics were also released couple of months ago with Stacey & Max at the airport.

I like this Lauren now, Stacey deserves everything she gets
    Who is the 2nd point about? And they confront who? Stacey? Ronnie should be more understanding than Roxy is because Stacey told her last Christmas about what Archie did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    He won't be if he just reveals what Janine did to him.
    I want him to

Also just read on the EE website about the 24th December
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ''Janine's last desperate stand to expose Stacey doesn't quite go according to plan.''

Does that mean that it won't be a tragic Stacey storyline?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Who is the 2nd point about? And they confront who? Stacey? Ronnie should be more understanding than Roxy is because Stacey told her last Christmas about what Archie did.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently somebody is hospitalised after a stabbing so I guess it must have something to do with the reveal. Jean sections herself after Stacey leaves so I'm starting to wonder if its Stacey that gets hurt.

Yes, Stacey. Roxy also knows about Stacey's rape cos Ronnie told her but Ronnie will probably be more understanding.

ReputationRep:
    Has everyone forgotten Janine cheating on Ryan the night before they got married?
    Everyone's like oooh Ryan cheated! So did she, cept she also tried to kill Ryan.. and Barry.. and she ate dog food a few years ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavencanwait_)
    Has everyone forgotten Janine cheating on Ryan the night before they got married?
    Everyone's like oooh Ryan cheated! So did she, cept she also tried to kill Ryan.. and Barry.. and she ate dog food a few years ago!
    I thought she didnt really cheat with that guy? And she did confess to Ryan, which he accepted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavencanwait_)
    I love the fact that you went attempted murder, murder & ate dog food :rofl:

I can forgive her for the first 2 but not for eating the dog food :no:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.