Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Oh its a miracle finally she decides to leave, here's to hoping she'll take the likes of Phil with her....he's so dull unless he's drunk which is the only time I enjoy watching him. Great news

ReputationRep:
    i hate it when phil gets drunk, that storyline irritates m to the max!!!

i hope eastenders doesnt be predicatable and lucas and denise end up splitting up wen she found out he killed tracy or whatever the **** her name was and ends up going back to owen :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Oh its a miracle finally she decides to leave, here's to hoping she'll take the likes of Phil with her....he's so dull unless he's drunk which is the only time I enjoy watching him. Great news
    Is it too much to ask for Samantha Womack and Rita Simons to go with her?
    We (I mean Me) can only hope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maligurl)
    Is it too much to ask for Samantha Womack and Rita Simons to go with her?
    We (I mean Me) can only hope
    I like her :embarrassed: although her character isn't in a great place atm, I'm hoping
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the breakdown and her mother coming in will save the character
    hopefully the baby **** will pass soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)

i hope eastenders doesnt be predicatable and lucas and denise end up splitting up wen she found out he killed tracy or whatever the **** her name was and ends up going back to owen :facepalm2:
    I swear Lucas wud kill owen easy man lol Lucas is the monster!

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna miss her on tv nd eastenders too she been ma favourite charchater, but she is leaving it all behind her good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bengalisoldier)
    I swear Lucas wud kill owen easy man lol Lucas is the monster!
    I dunno, I think the wife beater will win
    Did you see friday's episode, with them quoting each other the bible :p:
    It was like they were trying to bible each other to death
    I wonder if Owen finds out about the murder before everyone else

ReputationRep:
    looooool that was so cringeworthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)

It will definitely happen.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: that was so funny

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was funny lol then lucas got murder, but we gonna find it out soon init just stay tuned.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm new here and I really need your help because YOU obviously watch EE.
    I've got English essay to write about tragic figure or hero in a TV programme and I've picked EE. I thought I should write about the character of Ronnie or Dot, but I've only been watching since xmas 2007 so don't really know about Dot's past. So far the only things I can write about Ronnie's character is that:
    - She lost her child twice (when she gave it up at the age of 14 and then when she died early this year)
    - She made an error in judgement when she trusted her father
    - She has trusted Roxy (who has had a baby with Jack)
    - She messed up her relationship with Jack ( thinking she could get another child) with any man.
    All these decisions she has made has lead to her downfall and the state she's in now.
    The only think I can write about Dot is that her son tried to kill her so many times but she made an error in judgement in trusting him again when he tried to kill her early this yr.
    Help please, give me anymore suggestions as to what I can/should include in the essay.

I would've started a thread asking for help but I think you guys are a safe bet since you all watch it.

Thanks in advance x and as you can tell from my user name, I'm not exactly the sharpest tool in the box.

ReputationRep:
    The entire cast is tragic tbh

ReputationRep:
    Lucas is such an idiot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    I've got English essay to write about tragic figure or hero in a TV programme and I've picked EE. I thought I should write about the character of Ronnie or Dot, but I've only been watching since xmas 2007 so don't really know about Dot's past. So far the only things I can write about Ronnie's character is that:
    - She lost her child twice (when she gave it up at the age of 14 and then when she died early this year)
    - She made an error in judgement when she trusted her father
    - She has trusted Roxy (who has had a baby with Jack)
    - She messed up her relationship with Jack ( thinking she could get another child) with any man.
    All these decisions she has made has lead to her downfall and the state she's in now.
    The only think I can write about Dot is that her son tried to kill her so many times but she made an error in judgement in trusting him again when he tried to kill her early this yr.
    Help please, give me anymore suggestions as to what I can/should include in the essay.
    I wouldn't consider Ronnie as "tragic heroine" but just "tragic" and I think you've got the most key things you need for the essay. You could probably expand her relationship with Archie a bit more and how he is the central cause of her problems. At the age of 14, she trusted him and handed over her baby, he made Joel leave town, told her her baby died young so she would stop looking for her, he later conviced her daughter that Ronnie was mentally ill and tortured her knowing she wanted her daughter, made out like Danielle was mental when she tried to tell Ronnie she was her daughter which lead to her REAL death.
    As for Roxy, I think Ronnie treats her like she's her daughter, look at the amount of times she has forgiven her for hurting her or bailed her out when she's got herself in trouble. So it doesn't matter what Roxy does, Ronnie is always going to forgive her, like when she slept her Jack or had contract with their father.
    Again, the mess in her relationship with Jack was caused by either Jack for sleeping with any blond he sees, or her wanting a baby which is the result of what Archie has done to her.

Hope that helped but you could actually pick out any character in EE as tragic figure

ps: Did you know that Archie's character is based on Larry Lamb's real father............so sad I feel sorry for him, must've been terrible growing up with that kind of person.

ReputationRep:
    They are all pretty tragic cast, introduction to the square probably goes like
    "Welcome to hell.....urm I mean Albert Square".

ReputationRep:
    getting boring now. im hoping lucas does something interesting quick, otherwise I'm taking a break until another big st0oryine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    getting boring now. im hoping lucas does something interesting quick, otherwise I'm taking a break until another big st0oryine
    According to Digital Spy, something pretty big is going to be happening with Lucas soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    According to Digital Spy, something pretty big is going to be happening with Lucas soon.
    Let's hope it involves a machete.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    I know what he does :p:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.