The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This

Original post by AutVinceriAutMori
I thought she didnt really cheat with that guy? And she did confess to Ryan, which he accepted.

Answers this
Original post by heavencanwait_
Has everyone forgotten Janine cheating on Ryan the night before they got married?
Everyone's like oooh Ryan cheated! So did she, cept she also tried to kill Ryan.. and Barry.. and she ate dog food a few years ago!
Reply 4981
Has everyone forgotten Janine cheating on Ryan the night before they got married?
Everyone's like oooh Ryan cheated! So did she, cept she also tried to kill Ryan.. and Barry.. and she ate dog food a few years ago!

And accidentally killed Danielle :colondollar: And married a Jew for money. And turned to prostitution. And had a :hubba: with Ian.

I just don't like her lol :dontknow:

Original post by Of_the_hook

Spoiler

Yes, Stacey. Roxy also knows about Stacey's rape cos Ronnie told her but Ronnie will probably be more understanding.

Spoiler

Oh :s Didn't know Roxy knew :s-smilie: I don't want Stacey to be hated by everyone.
Reply 4982
I think I might stop watching

Spoiler

I just realised I've been watching enders for 2 years now. About 4 times a week, so approx 104 x 4 x 1/2 = 208 hours of my life wasted. (And doesn't include the time I've spent posting on this thread :colondollar:)

I bet I'll say the exact same thing 2 years from now :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by mel0n

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh :s Didn't know Roxy knew :s-smilie: I don't want Stacey to be hated by everyone

Roxy knows, Ronnie told her during the alive episode, it was the whole reason as to why Ronnie revealed Archie raped her too.
Reply 4984
That B.S. on Lauren's phone wouldn't stand in court anyway.
Whats all this hate for janine, **** stacey.

Even though i am firmly team janine lauren is the biggest bitch in the world, was anyone else like WTF when she stood up and pulled a face to stacey on the tuesday episode in the pub.
Poor Janine... can't wait for tonight's episode :smile:
Original post by mel0n
Who is the 2nd point about? And they confront who? Stacey? Ronnie should be more understanding than Roxy is because Stacey told her last Christmas about what Archie did.

Spoiler

Yes, Stacey. Roxy also knows about Stacey's rape cos Ronnie told her but Ronnie will probably be more understanding.

Spoiler the comments about the spoilers next time pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. :colondollar:

She didn't cheat.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4988

Spoiler

Original post by mel0n
And accidentally killed Danielle :colondollar: And married a Jew for money. And turned to prostitution. And had a :hubba: with Ian.

... and married Barry for his money while still being with Patrick's son and then pretty much pushed him off a cliff.

Original post by n1r4v
I think I might stop watching

Spoiler

I just realised I've been watching enders for 2 years now. About 4 times a week, so approx 104 x 4 x 1/2 = 208 hours of my life wasted. (And doesn't include the time I've spent posting on this thread :colondollar:)

I bet I'll say the exact same thing 2 years from now :colonhash:

I hope that isn't true. If they're really going to stretch that storyline for that long it's just ridiculous. As it's a ridiculous storyline, I haven't come across anyone who is actually looking forward to it.

Spoiler

Roxy knows, Ronnie told her during the alive episode, it was the whole reason as to why Ronnie revealed Archie raped her too.

Spoiler

Reply 4990
It was so nice to see Lauren smile! She's so pretty when she does. Although, it took me by surprise a bit. I honestly don't think that the new actress has ever smiled.

Cheer up sunshine!
Original post by The Stig
I hope that isn't true. If they're really going to stretch that storyline for that long it's just ridiculous. As it's a ridiculous storyline, I haven't come across anyone who is actually looking forward to it.

Spoiler

Original post by cloop
It was so nice to see Lauren smile! She's so pretty when she does. Although, it took me by surprise a bit. I honestly don't think that the new actress has ever smiled.

Cheer up sunshine!

Her permanent sulk is pretty annoying. Even Stacey smiles more, and this is sayign something
I hope it's a 1 hour special tonight. :nutcase:
Original post by Ladipidoo
I hope it's a 1 hour special tonight. :nutcase:

Only half an hour :smile:
Reply 4995
It's weird that i'm looking forward to Eastenders more than my Christmas dinner....Soap addiction rules!!!
Reply 4996
Urgh I hate Stacy. She's repulsive.
Reply 4997
Is it the norm to walk in uninvited through people's kitchen doors in East London?
Original post by Teveth
Urgh I hate Stacy. She's repulsive.

ditto :colonhash:
Bradley only died few months ago and she is shagging someone else already
Lol at the way peter was screwing Glenda.

Latest