Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else feel sorry for Janine?

I can't believe everyone is treating her so horribly.

ReputationRep:
    Well... that was boring and expected. Eastenders tomorrow, though!!!11 :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    wasn't expecting that when Janine pressed play, that was quite lol.

ReputationRep:
    Watching the extra scene of Ryan and Stacey.

ReputationRep:
    That episode was dull

Though tomorrow should make up for it.

ReputationRep:
    lol at Ryan in the extra scene 'I've gotta sort my head out' rofl is that his favourite line

ReputationRep:
    Just to say that tonight was the first time I ever watched Eastenders, and I really enjoyed it!

ReputationRep:
    This has probably been done but this made me LUL.

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...enders-ep.html Uh oh, please don't say these pictures depict her jumping off and killing herself or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma :)!)
    Just to say that tonight was the first time I ever watched Eastenders, and I really enjoyed it!
    Noooooooooo!

Get out before you can, or you'll end up like everyone in this thread

Also, what's up with the new Ben. He just stands their staring people out :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    The new Ben is possibly the creepiest little freak i've ever seen. I mean who just stands there and doesn't speak. God can't he get run over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Also, what's up with the new Ben. He just stands their staring people out :lolwut:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Uh oh:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Stacey will be killed off, looking at the pictures in my other post of her on the Queen Vic roof or something :eek: and the shock eastenders return could then be Sean if that's the case :| :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...enders-ep.html Uh oh, please don't say these pictures depict her jumping off and killing herself or something.
    :shock:

Spoiler:
    Show
    So this could be apart of the re-edit. As before people were saying they saw pictures of her and Max at the airport? However I still remember the producers saying they still wanted to keep the possibility of her return open. So it's confusing. We'll find out tomorrow then

ReputationRep:
    Noooooooooo!

Get out before you can, or you'll end up like everyone in this thread

Haha well I doubt I'll ever be a die hard fan, just found it okay tonight!

ReputationRep:
    Is Peter Beale gone for good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Uh oh:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Stacey will be killed off, looking at the pictures in my other post of her on the Queen Vic roof or something :eek: and the shock eastenders return could then be Sean if that's the case :| :|
    That would be nuts -
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Janine would probably get killed by him though!

(Original post by u4m1r)
    Is Peter Beale gone for good?
    Nah, there's a new Lucy coming soon so he probably returns with her. That family is too important in EE for them just to completely split it.

ReputationRep:
    :shock:

Spoiler:
    Show
    So this could be apart of the re-edit. As before people were saying they saw pictures of her and Max at the airport? However I still remember the producers saying they still wanted to keep the possibility of her return open. So it's confusing. We'll find out tomorrow then
    Yeah! I was just watching the extra scene - have you seen it? Stacey tells Ryan that Archie killed her, that she thought Lily might have been Archie's, that she told Bradley etc and how the death etc happened. And then she tells him who else knows about her having killed him, and then he has a bit of a ***** fit and walks out lol and says 'I've gotta go sort my head out' and leaves :|

ReputationRep:
    I want Ian to be revealed for everything, he's such a prick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Yeah! I was just watching the extra scene - have you seen it? Stacey tells Ryan that Archie killed her, that she thought Lily might have been Archie's, that she told Bradley etc and how the death etc happened. And then she tells him who else knows about her having killed him, and then he has a bit of a ***** fit and walks out lol and says 'I've gotta go sort my head out' and leaves :|
    Oooh completely forgot about the extra scenes. I'll watch it after 'My Family Christmas Special' :mmm:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.