87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    That would be nuts -
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Janine would probably get killed by him though!

O M G. Maybe this could be true :eek:

Not the most reputable sources, clearly, but it's still making me wonder! But what will he do back in the square :
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jean is going to section herself/be sectioned, Stacey is definitely leaving..

Also maybe if Stacey DOES
    Spoiler:
    Show
    die

then that'll explain him returning a bit more than if she was
    Spoiler:
    Show
    just leaving
    , IF it is him that is returning that is.

Not sure about the Janine thing or if EE want to even get rid of her lol! But it would be fun to watch :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ergh why does Peter always put on that cry baby face?! He also needs a haircut, badly.
    LOL @ Janine.

Bring on tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u4m1r)
    I want Ian to be revealed for everything, he's such a prick.
    Arghhhh, I know! Hate him, complete dog.

(Original post by The Stig)
    Oooh completely forgot about the extra scenes. I'll watch it after 'My Family Christmas Special' :mmm:
    lol I'm watching this too! I love My Family!

Also: Awwww, Peter Bless him. I hope he comes back soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooovan*)
    Arghhhh, I know! Hate him, complete dog.

lol I'm watching this too! I love My Family!

Also: Awwww, Peter Bless him. I hope he comes back soon!
    Apparently he is away doing theatre, according to another thread I was reading :o:

(Original post by u4m1r)
    Yeah same. I feel so sorry for Jane fair enough she cheated with Grant once upon a time but he has slept with Janine, Glenda and even that other girl, forgot her name, he tried it with her but they didn't sleep together.

ReputationRep:
    At the rate Phil is making enemies, we could be seeing Who Shot Phil II soon! :eek:

Glenda and the entire Beale family would be obvious suspects. When Shirley finds out about Phil and Glenda, she will be pissed off too. Ben is a nutter who would do it, Jay also wouldn't need much provocation IMO. And then you have Conor and possibly Whitney too.

ReputationRep:
    I want to see more of Connor... He's FIT!

Was hoping things might end happily for Stacey though but it's obviously not. Wish they weren't always so depressing on EE!

ReputationRep:
    I actually thought Peter was a good actor, and was enjoying the way he battled with his dad recently over his affair. ATM, the new Ben seems ok but sounds like in six months he's gone from a shy, nervous wreck to a bad boy - sounds too easy for script writers to do that when it would have been best for him to come back a little weak. I don't like the new Lauren aswell.

Spoiler:
    Show
    My rant would be is why EastEnders has a cot death storyline yet overshadows it by having a baby swap with the child which has died via a cot death?! So ridiculous, the latter part I mean. Sounds like Sunset Beach!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so not looking forward to the new years episodes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    'I've gotta go sort my head out' and leaves :|
    :rofl2:

I swear most characters have some strange line with is facepalm-worthy

Ryan: "Gotta go sort my head out"
    Lucas: (after talking about Denise) "But let's move on shall we" *shifty*
    Jack Branning / Christian: (after any intense scene) *sigh*
    Pat: "This is me you're talking to!1"
    Peggy: faaaaahmily
    Every male: "yeh, course" *nods*

:facepalm2:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why did Max not ring Lauren's phone once he was inside Janine's flat instead of wasting time searching for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u4m1r)
    Ian is EE's best character. He's hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    He clearly has charisma, why else would he get laid so often :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    O M G. Maybe this could be true :eek:

Not the most reputable sources, clearly, but it's still making me wonder! But what will he do back in the square :
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jean is going to section herself/be sectioned, Stacey is definitely leaving..

Also maybe if Stacey DOES
    Spoiler:
    Show
    die

then that'll explain him returning a bit more than if she was
    Spoiler:
    Show
    just leaving
    , IF it is him that is returning that is.

Not sure about the Janine thing or if EE want to even get rid of her lol! But it would be fun to watch :p:
    I doubt Stacey
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dies or else they wouldn't have released the pictures

(Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why did Max not ring Lauren's phone once he was inside Janine's flat instead of wasting time searching for it?
    He's an idiot. In soaps, they usually make things difficult for themselves at the best of times. Everyone is great at lying until the reveal of something and then they manage to tell the truth
    (Original post by Teveth)
    Agreed but I think its about time Phil stuck his head down the toilet again

ReputationRep:
    Peter looks too much like Justin Bieber :sad:

Christmas EE tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nuttygirl)
    Peter looks too much like Justin Bieber :sad:

Christmas EE tomorrow
    You mean Justin bieber looks like peter, they both copied that hair style from ben 10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Ergh why does Peter always put on that cry baby face?! He also needs a haircut, badly.
    LOL @ Janine.

Bring on tomorrow
    You think exactly like me! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Maybe he did? :wink:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Maybe he did, seeing as Janine didn't have the message in the pub

ReputationRep:
    Hiding stolen goods behind the sitting room sofa. Seriously I know this is a soap but can't the writers at least attempt to give these characters an ounce of intelligence? PLEASE. Why not have Whitney try harder and hide it where she sleeps? not where the whole family hangs out night and day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    Hiding stolen goods behind the sitting room sofa. Seriously I know this is a soap but can't the writers at least attempt to give these characters an ounce of intelligence? PLEASE. Why not have Whitney try harder and hide it where she sleeps? not where the whole family hangs out night and day...
    Haha I thought that, Whitney's intelligence is probably on par with Billy's, and considering Bianca's awkwardness when she noticed it you'd have thought the police would have a check behind there...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.