Daniella
    12.50%

• PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    The music :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    She did sort of get a nice ending :suith: LOL at the ending of London :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    It would've been too ****ing tragic if Stacey died.

ReputationRep:
    How they know it is that specific plane? Corrie was far superior.

ReputationRep:
    Awwww she got nice music :love:

ReputationRep:
    Omg, how do they act so realistically?

Gosh. Good episode

ReputationRep:
    I'm just glad she got away without the police finding her, although I feel sorry for Ryan since he's lost literally...everything. Hope Max's thing with Vanessa wont be affected.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe they let her live.

ReputationRep:
    :emo: Stacy.

(Original post by vdoto)
    stacey is too lucky
    How?!

ReputationRep:
    Such an amazing episode, totally implausible but gah... I love Stacey!

EE's going to be so crap without Lacey! I'm actually a little bit in love with Max. :blush: He has something really attractive about him.

Awww, I'm crying! :blush:
    Edit: I feel so sorry for Ryan. He's such a sweetheart and he has nothing now! I hate Janine. What a psycho *****. I also find it almost hilarious how Stacey killed someone and so many people conspired to help her get away. But God, my heart was in my mouth when she was poised on top of the building. Stacey's such an amazing character and they *alomst* ruined her by making her Archie's killer. Lucky Lacey's such an amazing actress.
    Credit to Gillian (Jean) for a fantastic performance as well. And Max made me cry at the end. Glad Stacey got away. Can't believe the police didn't put out an airport alert but hey... this is EE. I hated how JANINE was taking the moral highground when I've lost count of how many people she's killed or had a hand in killing. It would have been more in character for Janine to have been Archie's killer tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Any idea if Janine is gonna die ??

ReputationRep:
    Stacey oh man. And Ryan :suith: she rejected 2 guys in one night

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for Come Fly With Me! :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Such an amazing episode, totally implausible but gah... I love Stacey!

EE's going to be so crap without Lacey! I'm actually a little bit in love with Max. :blush: He has something really attractive about him.

Awww, I'm crying! :blush:
    So true.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad she didn't die. I wonder if she'll take the blame for the Janine thing Also Jean is gonna start ..relapsing now I suppose. Or I fear that she will because she nearly shopped her own daughter in to the police. Feel sorry for Ryan what will he do everyone will probably hate him

ReputationRep:
    Good episode. Nice way to go out and nice little view of London.

ReputationRep:
    Great episode. So glad Stacey didn't die.

ReputationRep:
    Arghhhhhh! Max! I swear I hate him soo much :rant:

Poor Ryan though, I feel so sorry for him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I'm glad she didn't die. I wonder if she'll take the blame for the Janine thing Also Jean is gonna start ..relapsing now I suppose. Or I fear that she will because she nearly shopped her own daughter in to the police. Feel sorry for Ryan what will he do everyone will probably hate him
    Ryan should never have left Janine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milwaukee)
    Ryan should never have left Janine.
    :nothing: I beg to differ.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.