87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan1990)
    I know what he does :p:
    It's quite predictable really.
    But I'm glad it will happen.

When is the Trina thing going to come out? And this new thing, when's that going to come out? Christmas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by funkiichiicka)

When is the Trina thing going to come out? And this new thing, when's that going to come out? Christmas?
    I think it might be before Christmas, when is the wedding? I don't think it wouldn't be Christmas cos they usually have 1 storyline dominating that period.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is the "new" thing something to do with Owen?

ReputationRep:

Have just read it I'm shocked, I didn't see that coming :eek3: So now I think the storyline is going to drag out probably till next year.

ReputationRep:

I hear its Christmas, I hear everyone has a rather happy Christmas except Archie who we know gets killed and Lucas because he gets found out. I didn't think he'd kill again, he obviously hasn't changed really at all which makes me feel bad for Owen coz he has really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I think it might be before Christmas, when is the wedding? I don't think it wouldn't be Christmas cos they usually have 1 storyline dominating that period.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is the "new" thing something to do with Owen?
    The wedding is the end of November which is when Lucas is a bad boy again. I think he gets found out about Trina on Christmas day.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Lucas kills owen on his wedding day and buries him under Trina's tree

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it sounds like its going to be a classic cheery Christmas in Albert Square once again! Have you heard about this?...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Janine and Ryan getting it on?

ReputationRep:
    I've only just started watched EE (mainly to piss my dad off because I was never allowed to watch it when I was younger :p:) and I must admit that I actually really like it, after thinking it was really trashy :o: I absolutely cannot stand Lucas, I just want to murder him in some violent and bloody way! Other than that I'm liking it. Not sure what I thought about
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Peggy and Archie kissing on Friday though

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I'm loving the whole Lucas bad boy :sexface:

btw did i imagine him carrying a machete or weapon in his pocket :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan1990)
    The wedding is the end of November which is when Lucas is a bad boy again. I think he gets found out about Trina on Christmas day.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Lucas kills owen on his wedding day and buries him under Trina's tree
    Yeah, I read the spoilers :p: looks like its going to be very busy christmas with
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Archie getting murdered and Lucas stuff hopefully coming out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbandtr4eva)
    I've only just started watched EE (mainly to piss my dad off because I was never allowed to watch it when I was younger :p:) and I must admit that I actually really like it, after thinking it was really trashy :o: I absolutely cannot stand Lucas, I just want to murder him in some violent and bloody way! Other than that I'm liking it. Not sure what I thought about
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Peggy and Archie kissing on Friday though
    So its NOT only me then

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ohhh I really like owen ! I hate to lose a bit of eye candy on eastenders :ninjagirl: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shenzys)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ohhh I really like owen ! I hate to lose a bit of eye candy on eastenders :ninjagirl: .
    eye candy...Owen really? What about the likes of Ryan and Jack, although I don't see all the fuss with Scott Maslen. But Ryan is hot :p: IMO of course.

ReputationRep:
    archie and peggy :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    at owens face!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    :rofl:
    at owens face!
    at the end right? it was so weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areusureaboutthat)
    at the end right? it was so weird
    i know lool

ReputationRep:
    eye candy...Owen really? What about the likes of Ryan and Jack, although I don't see all the fuss with Scott Maslen. But Ryan is hot :p: IMO of course.
    I don't know what it is about him! He's just so bad and hot :p: I get alot of stick from my friends about it though! The doctor's hot and syed but everyone else is just meh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shenzys)
    I don't know what it is about him! He's just so bad and hot :p: I get alot of stick from my friends about it though! The doctor's hot and syed but everyone else is just meh...
    Syed & Al = :sogood:, I agree the rest are just meh........

ReputationRep:
    How would you describe Jack Branning? Arrogant? Ignorant?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't consider Ronnie as "tragic heroine" but just "tragic" and I think you've got the most key things you need for the essay. You could probably expand her relationship with Archie a bit more and how he is the central cause of her problems. At the age of 14, she trusted him and handed over her baby, he made Joel leave town, told her her baby died young so she would stop looking for her, he later conviced her daughter that Ronnie was mentally ill and tortured her knowing she wanted her daughter, made out like Danielle was mental when she tried to tell Ronnie she was her daughter which lead to her REAL death.
    As for Roxy, I think Ronnie treats her like she's her daughter, look at the amount of times she has forgiven her for hurting her or bailed her out when she's got herself in trouble. So it doesn't matter what Roxy does, Ronnie is always going to forgive her, like when she slept her Jack or had contract with their father.
    Again, the mess in her relationship with Jack was caused by either Jack for sleeping with any blond he sees, or her wanting a baby which is the result of what Archie has done to her.

Hope that helped but you could actually pick out any character in EE as tragic figure

ps: Did you know that Archie's character is based on Larry Lamb's real father............so sad I feel sorry for him, must've been terrible growing up with that kind of person.
    Thank you soooo much, that was so helpful
    Yeah I read the interview with Larry Lamb but I thought the character was very similar to Samantha Womack's dad especially when the Sun printed that article about her.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.