Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:

I remember the good ol' days when Stacey used to hang out with Ruby who's dad was a big badman. She even took Spencer's virginity, I think. Sick times. I love Janine but argh she pissed me off sooo much today! Funny how she was in the ambulance and everyone was like eww, get away and didn't even care :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milwaukee)
    Janine is an evil cow but I think her and Ryan were well suited. I do like Stacey though.
    There were times when I thought him and Janine suited but not often :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kbountra)
    Fond farewell to Lacey Turner- she thoroughly deserved the London skyline ending. Stacey has been the focal point of so many great story lines and it has been interesting to see her mature as an actress.
    I bet the other actressess are glad though Lacey has won so many awards and got nominated alot so this at least gives them a chance.

ReputationRep:
    Janine is a crazy *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan2009)
    LMAO only on Eastenders would someone board a flight and take off that quickly.
    :rofl2: i was thinking that too actually, as soon as she enters the airport shes magically on the plane so fast :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan2009)
    LMAO only on Eastenders would someone board a flight and take off that quickly.
    Considering Max was back in the square by that time I don't think it was THAT quickly, they just decided cut out the time gap it seems. I'm sure it didn't take him 5 minutes to get to and from the airport.

ReputationRep:
    Janine's actually insane. :nothing:

I like it when they do the long music at the end of a special episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    woooop stacey lived :adore: so happy she got away with it, and im glad ronnie held back roxie. I dont why people would care for a fool like archie, he was ****ing evil :lolwut:

i felt so soz for ryan, doing all that just for her. I really hope he doesnt go for janine coz he can do so much better than that :sadnod:

as for janine, i hope she dies in hospital from stab wound. ***** deserves it
    I think I love you because you think exactly the same as me :love:

ReputationRep:
    I thoughtthat was just bull****.

Everyone loves or hates stacey? I mean I'll admit I really wanna give her a pop but come on!

And one minute she loves ryan the next she does? make up ur ufkcing mind.

Janine is so sexy.

ReputationRep:
    I also liked how 10 minutes into the episode it was night time. I know they wanted it all set at night but it made me and my mum giggle anyway. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    There were times when I thought him and Janine suited but not often :dontknow:
    Its the way he went about leaving her that bothered me. He knew exactly what Janine was alike and was in love with her till finding out Lilly was his and all of sudden he fell out of love with her & run straight to Stacey :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)

I remember the good ol' days when Stacey used to hang out with Ruby who's dad was a big badman. She even took Spencer's virginity, I think. Sick times. I love Janine but argh she pissed me off sooo much today! Funny how she was in the ambulance and everyone was like eww, get away and didn't even care :rofl:
    LOL! the only ones who cared was ricky and pat

ReputationRep:
    Why was everyone not caring about Janine? I missed it a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    Poor writing.
    You don't get that on Coronation Street.
    You a true corrie fan then mmhh?!
    You can't deny that Eastenders is more exciting to watch at times than Corrie. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Why was everyone not caring about Janine? I missed it a bit
    She's probably has been complete b*tch to everyone at some point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I think I love you because you think exactly the same as me :love:
    great minds think alike :fan:

ReputationRep:
    Did Ryan also leave?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayah)
    You a true corrie fan then mmhh?!
    You can't deny that Eastenders is more exciting to watch at times than Corrie. :P
    Recently coronation street has improved. Traaaacy.

Eastender has just gone down and really poor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Its the way he went about leaving her that bothered me. He knew exactly what Janine was alike and was in love with her till finding out Lilly was his and all of sudden he fell out of love with her & run straight to Stacey :confused:
    I think his initial thing with Stacey in that construction site, or whatever it was, was more out of desperation than anything else. Desperation because he didn't wanna lose his daughter. But then after that I think it developed a bit.

The way he left Janine was wrong but when he said 'I will always love you' I think maybe he didn't mean it as in 'I love you and I'm gonna stay with you' But he did say 'I need to clear my head' or something which, I agree, makes it seem like he would have come back and told Janine what he wanted to do but instead he idiotically went to the Vic and got with Stacey :p:

On another note, though slightly similar: I don't like Pat anymore Am I alone in this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    LOL! the only ones who cared was ricky and pat
    Would be pretty harsh if they didn't care. Also I couldn't help but laugh at the way her chin wobbles when she was crying and also in the ambulance :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.