Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Oh this has just finished for me its so sad I can't believe Max!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Did Ryan also leave?
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    She's probably has been complete b*tch to everyone at some point
    Yeah maybe it was cos of that :p: Do you want her and Ryan to get back together now? I think it'd be stupid if they did :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I really like Max but it was a bit stupid for him to just want to run off with Stacey without second thought about his children :confused:

Ryan should've stuck with his wife or be honest with her before walking out. He got what he deserved tbh.

Good on Ronnie for holding Roxy back & letting Stacey go
    I liked him too, until now that is. I mean he's got Vanessa now And why does Tanya keep coming back?

ReputationRep:
    can I just say that was pretty undramatic for Eastenders christmas

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad she didn't die - gives room for her to make a come back in future! Brilliant actress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    Recently coronation street has improved. Traaaacy.

Eastender has just gone down and really poor.
    I really can't stand Corrie, no offence but it's so boring !
    I preferrr Eastenderss & Hollyoaks more...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    On another note, though slightly similar: I don't like Pat anymore Am I alone in this?
    neither do i, i starting hating her when she found out about janine poisoning ryan and she was still trying to convince ryan to stay with her. Silly woman

(Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Would be pretty harsh if they didn't care. Also I couldn't help but laugh at the way her chin wobbles when she was crying and also in the ambulance :rofl:
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProfessorS)
    I liked him too, until now that is. I mean he's got Vanessa now And why does Tanya keep coming back?
    I like him with V and didn't think the whole 'I'm still inlove with you Stacey' was needed. Tanya only ever left cos the actress was having babies so I think she's back for good.

Was anyone else shocked to see V not in white? :eek:

(Original post by mel0n)
    Nope
    It seemed like that, he just picked up his bag & started walking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayah)
    soz this is irrelevant to eastenders....but doesnt that lesbian fern get on your nerves

ReputationRep:
    I bet the other actressess are glad though Lacey has won so many awards and got nominated alot so this at least gives them a chance.
    Just googled this and yep- 32 soap awards from 54 nominations so that is pretty darn impressive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Yeah maybe it was cos of that :p: Do you want her and Ryan to get back together now? I think it'd be stupid if they did :erm:
    No but I want Ryan to go & sort his head out for couple of months. Good looking, good actor, sh*t character IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayah)
    Hollyoaks has gone downhill... and needs axing.
    I remember watching it, it just isn't the same with the newbies.

Eastenders, gone downhill, and everything is just bizzare. It is getting tedious and ridiculous. From seeing a few episodes of Eastenders, the comedy on it just rubbish and failed at what corries does best. It just does not work.

Coronation Street has got better. It also is unique as it is a lot more funnier. The oldies, Rita, Emily and Norris crew.. legends.

I noticed that most asians tend to watch eastenders. I tend to be the anomoly who also watches corrie etc...

ReputationRep:
    Tanya was a knob today lol and Lauren is right it IS her fault

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    Hollyoaks has gone downhill... and needs axing.
    I remember watching it, it just isn't the same with the newbies.

Eastenders, gone downhill, and everything is just bizzare. It is getting tedious and ridiculous. From seeing a few episodes of Eastenders, the comedy on it just rubbish and failed at what corries does best. It just does not work.

Coronation Street has got better. It also is unique as it is a lot more funnier. The oldies, Rita, Emily and Norris crew.. legends.

I noticed that most asians tend to watch eastenders. I tend to be the anomoly who also watches corrie etc...
    Stop. Please. You've said it enough times now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Max is the only good actor left in EE. It'll be very weird without Stacey.
    Nah, I don't think so... The Masoods are pretty good actors, they're just never on screen!

Of The Hook, yes! On Digital Spy, myself and a few others commented on how funny it was to see Vanessa in black. Yes, I'm on DS. Shut up... :p:o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

On another note, though slightly similar: I don't like Pat anymore Am I alone in this?
    i SO agree with you!!!!!! Pat of all people should know how nast janine can get...and what the hell was the singing about :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tillytots)
    can I just say that was pretty undramatic for Eastenders christmas
    That's cos there was a happy ending.....just wait for the cot death scenes in the new year.

ReputationRep:

It seemed like that, he just picked up his bag & started walking
    When He was near the ambulance when Janine was on the stretcher.. I don't remember him picking up a bag after that

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    neither do i, i starting hating her when she found out about janine poisoning ryan and she was still trying to convince ryan to stay with her. Silly woman
    She's stupid, why is she protecting Janine so much for :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kbountra)
    Just googled this and yep- 32 soap awards from 54 nominations so that is pretty darn impressive.
    Wow, I knew she won awards but didn't think it was that much! quite great considering she's only been in the soap for 6 years.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.