Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kbountra)
    Thanks for spoiling that for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    it was slightly let down by Max's declaration of love
    It wasn't really, as Stacey pointed out. He didn't really love her; he was preoccupying himself with her and her secret instead of properly grieving for Bradley. He kind of realised this himself when he said all that about it being the end - the end of him and Stacey, and him and Bradley.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    It wasn't really, as Stacey pointed out. He didn't really love her; he was preoccupying himself with her and her secret instead of properly grieving for Bradley. He kind of realised this himself when he said all that about it being the end - the end of him and Stacey, and him and Bradley.
    I was disgusted by this. I always thought Stacey and Max were a good couple. I reckon the future storylines will be that stacey is the mother of Bradley. In 2 years time, bradley returns to find out this truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProfessorS;29050535[B)
    ]Does Tanya still have some feelings for Max?[/B] :curious:

LOL and yes at Vanessa. Me and my brother were like :O
    I think so. Its quite obvious she still cares about him especially when she thought he was back with Stacey tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Me neither cos it looks quite disturbing.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml
    I can't believe Ronnie swaps her dead baby with Kat's baby!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowing)
    Put that on spoiler tag, some people don't like reading them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Put that on spoiler tag, some people don't like reading them.
    I'm literally shocked, I must share this news. I can't keep it to myself.

ReputationRep:
    I'm literally shocked, I must share this news. I can't keep it to myself.
    did you just find out?

ReputationRep:
    did you just find out?
    Yes, just saw one of the posts on here! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProfessorS)
    I liked him too, until now that is. I mean he's got Vanessa now And why does Tanya keep coming back?
    I thought Tanya was supposed to be coming back to the square?

ReputationRep:
    I like him with V and didn't think the whole 'I'm still inlove with you Stacey' was needed. Tanya only ever left cos the actress was having babies so I think she's back for good.

Was anyone else shocked to see V not in white? :eek:

It seemed like that, he just picked up his bag & started walking
    Me! Her white outfits get on my nerves. You'd think she was an angel or something.

Actually to be fair, everything about her gets on my nerves, her fake tan an that awful hair do.

ReputationRep:
    Can you put that into a spoiler tag? some people do NOT want to know spoilers.

ReputationRep:
    This ep today made me cry. Lacey Turner is such a good actress- one of the few actually good things (i.e. not something that's so bad it's good) about 'Enders. I hope she finds success elsewhere, and doesn't need to resort to making a comeback.
    Can always rely on 'Enders to deliver some true Christmas cheer ... not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    I thoughtthat was just bull****.

Everyone loves or hates stacey? I mean I'll admit I really wanna give her a pop but come on!

And one minute she loves ryan the next she does? make up ur ufkcing mind.

Janine is so sexy.
    I got the impression that was just bad screenwriting in order to keep Ryan in the programme. Why else would Stacey leave on her own besides going to jail? I think it was pretty obvious she loved Ryan.

ReputationRep:
    I know I liked the fact that Ronnie & Kat become friends and have got very similar past. Its quite sad they can't concentrate on the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    cot death but instead have gone step too far with the swap
    Agreed- it was quite a moment when Ronnie and Kat found out how similar they really were. Ronnie's story lines have been so traumatic to date so I'm intrigued to see how the Eastenders producers will portray such a sensitive issue. Btw how do you put in a spoiler?....it would be useful to know when I'm posting on this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    I got the impression that was just bad screenwriting in order to keep Ryan in the programme. Why else would Stacey leave on her own besides going to jail? I think it was pretty obvious she loved Ryan.
    I thought Ryan left East Enders by himself, is he staying? what use is he now?

The writers do some really stupid pointless things it actually pisses me off.

I mean ffs, they had sex in the middle of nowhere, they confessed their love in front of everyone. Why do all of that if he you wasn't sure?

And Jane and Masood?! Do they think were stupid we can't tell when storylines are being recycled??

One minute Peter's a goody two shoes, then he's a bad boy with an opinion and suddenly leaves home at 17?

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they're losing their grip on reality.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed- it was quite a moment when Ronnie and Kat found out how similar they really were. Ronnie's story lines have been so traumatic to date so I'm intrigued to see how the Eastenders producers will portray such a sensitive issue. Btw how do you put in a spoiler?....it would be useful to know when I'm posting on this thread.
    I hope it doesn't run like the usual storylines
    great start > forgotten for weeks, let down follow up > good ending.

[spoiler]......[(/)spoiler]
    Take the brackets out - ()

ReputationRep:
    Where the hell did Ryan go? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    Me! Her white outfits get on my nerves. You'd think she was an angel or something.

Actually to be fair, everything about her gets on my nerves, her fake tan an that awful hair do.
    I thought the whole white outfits was because
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she has OCD
    or maybe not.

I actually like her with Max, at least there won't be on/off thing with Tanya.

ReputationRep:
    I hope it doesn't run like the usual storylines
    great start > forgotten for weeks, let down follow up > good ending.

[spoiler]......[(/)spoiler]
    Take the brackets out - ()
    Spoiler:
    Show
    thanks

Yeah...your pattern nicely follows the Syed-Christian story line which was left at such a anticlimax until all was revealed a few months later. Hopefully this one is going to be resolved quickly.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.