Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I hope there isn't a Max/Tanya thing again. Maybe there'll be a Vanessa and.. Greg(?) :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler for tomorrow: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...ll-janine.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    that storyline is terrible, i remeber reading that by accident and was just thinking :no:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I definitely agree. The character of Ronnie's gone so downhill compared to when she first arrived. All doom and gloom, crying, shouting that she's become annoying and predictable as a character. I think one day the scriptwriters will bring more doom and gloom by having an episode where Ronnie wakes up to find Roxy and her mum in coffins. Like I said, the sensitivity that should have been shown for a cot death angle will be COMPLETELY overshadowed by the baby swap and I hope there are complaints to make the Sunset Beach inspired script writers that the baby swap was ridiculous. I mean, are the babies that Kat/Ronnie have going to be identical twins so Kat/Alfie won't realise it's not their baby?! Ridiculous ending to the angle, really is. Rant over

ReputationRep:
    That episode was the biggest anti-climax ever.

ReputationRep:
    awhh why on earth did stacey turn down ryan:L i would've gone with him in a heartbeat!

ReputationRep:
    Ryan :love:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/preview/ This has made me dislike Pat even more, ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/preview/ This has made me dislike Pat even more, ****.
    Awww poor Ryan bless him, he's lost the girl he loves and his daughter.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was a nice ending for Stacey, though a bit random suddenly dumping Ryan...

I won't really miss Stacey's Face of Shock-Horror :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I definitely agree. The character of Ronnie's gone so downhill compared to when she first arrived. All doom and gloom, crying, shouting that she's become annoying and predictable as a character. I think one day the scriptwriters will bring more doom and gloom by having an episode where Ronnie wakes up to find Roxy and her mum in coffins. Like I said, the sensitivity that should have been shown for a cot death angle will be COMPLETELY overshadowed by the baby swap and I hope there are complaints to make the Sunset Beach inspired script writers that the baby swap was ridiculous. I mean, are the babies that Kat/Ronnie have going to be identical twins so Kat/Alfie won't realise it's not their baby?! Ridiculous ending to the angle, really is. Rant over
    And why couldn't they give Kat the cot death instead of Ronnie. It's like Ronnie is cursed or something.

ReputationRep:
    Just one thing to say regarding yesterday's episode,

Max:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Pat washes her hands off Janine when she finds out it wasn't Stacey that stabbed her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I hope there isn't a Max/Tanya thing again. Maybe there'll be a Vanessa and.. Greg(?) :ninja:
    Tanya is very annoying, I prefer Vanesssa. Has her ex stopped making waves?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Pat washes her hands off Janine when she finds out it wasn't Stacey that stabbed her

really? I can't take all this in, it's getting too much for me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowing)

really? I can't take all this in, it's getting too much for me!!
    **** off, stop ruining it for everyone. You utter knob.

ReputationRep:
    Why was Conner running away from Phil?

Phil's overweight and about 50.

ReputationRep:
    AHAHAHAHA PATRICK :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    AHAHAHAHA PATRICK :rofl2:
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOLLLLLLL!!! :rofl2:

rass monkey hahahahahaha :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Why is Jean telling Ryan that he's not welcome in the Vic?

Since when has she been the land lady? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Shirley should stop cracking jokes, it makes me cringe.

ReputationRep:
    Leave Janine alone Ryan!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.