Eastenders is messed up!

ReputationRep:
    GOOD!

ryan did the right thing, hope the ***** dies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOLLLLLLL!!! :rofl2:

rass monkey hahahahahaha :rofl2:
    LOLLL the look on his face and the way he was clicking his fingers. Priceless. :rofl2:

Bet Ryan hasn't really done anything, and if he has, someone will quickly come and rescue Janine.

ReputationRep:
    GOOD!

:mad:

Stacey's the one who should be killed off. The ***** stole Ryan, the only man Janine has ever loved, from Janine. And it turned out she didn't even love him. What the bloody hell is that all about?

Stacey is just a self-centred, moody little slut. Janine, on the other hand, is worth a 1000 of Stacey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I definitely agree. The character of Ronnie's gone so downhill compared to when she first arrived. All doom and gloom, crying, shouting that she's become annoying and predictable as a character. I think one day the scriptwriters will bring more doom and gloom by having an episode where Ronnie wakes up to find Roxy and her mum in coffins. Like I said, the sensitivity that should have been shown for a cot death angle will be COMPLETELY overshadowed by the baby swap and I hope there are complaints to make the Sunset Beach inspired script writers that the baby swap was ridiculous. I mean, are the babies that Kat/Ronnie have going to be identical twins so Kat/Alfie won't realise it's not their baby?! Ridiculous ending to the angle, really is. Rant over
    agreed with everything that you said :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)

Stacey's the one who should be killed off. The ***** stole Ryan, the only man Janine has ever loved, from Janine. And it turned out she didn't even love him. What the bloody hell is that all about?

Stacey is just a self-centred, moody little slut. Janine, on the other hand, is worth a 1000 of Stacey.
    WOOOOOP STACEY IS FREE AND GOT AWAY WITH MURDER!!!!!!!

:mfing:

but seriously if your partner cheats on you what kind of person would then go out and try to kill them :lolwut:

janine went way too far and just seems like a desperate cow atm, hope the doctors and nurses 'magically fail' to see whats happening to one of their patients lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol Ryan :kiss: Nice one But I wonder who it is that'll undoubtedly find Janine :rolleyes:

GOOD!

:five:

ReputationRep:

but seriously if your partner cheats on you what kind of person would then go out and try to kill them :lolwut:

janine went way too far and just seems like a desperate cow atm, hope the doctors and nurses 'magically fail' to see whats happening to one of their patients lol
    Thats so stupid- surely there must be a difference between a self-inflicted wound and one from someone else :s

ReputationRep:

AGREED!
    i've always liked stacey but she got so many people involved, so many GREAT characters! she ruined the Branning family by sleeping with her boyfriend's dad, she then gets her own husband killed cause she killed Archie, then decides to finally tell ryan that he's a father the SAME DAY he gets married! then uses ryan to get over her poor old time and wrecks ANOTHER marriage, ryan then breaking Janine's heart, first time she finally fell in love.
    Janine loved him so much she almost killed herself! he lied, cheated, and humiliated Janine and she would of still taken him back. What a jerk. I hate him. Poor Janine

Rant over.

ReputationRep:

:yep: and to add to that, you wouldn't try to kill them OR yourself after that to frame the person he was having an affair with. Janine takes things way too far.

and about the last bit:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ricky finds her tomorrow I think?

ReputationRep:
    Only thing I disagree with is when Ryan was saying 'you drove away the woman I LOVE' :sigh: unless he somehow fell in love with Stacey reaaaally quickly. But I do feel sorry for him because she's gone, and because he won't see his daughter again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Thats so stupid- surely there must be a difference between a self-inflicted wound and one from someone else :s
    about the wound janine has?

soz i got confused i was on about how ryan just went into janines room with no questions asked and no one seemed to realize it :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    :yep: and to add to that, you wouldn't try to kill them OR yourself after that to frame the person he was having an affair with. Janine takes things way too far.

and about the last bit:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ricky finds her tomorrow I think?
    alieeee! way too far :no:

Spoiler:
    Show
    oh boo, i wanted her to suffer for a few more mins :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    freshie tunesss

:turban:

ReputationRep:
    Yay Janine will die!!!! Bwahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Surely Connor could take Phil in a fight with ease!

ReputationRep:

This. Also, this isn't the first time she broke up a marriage. Ryan is spineless git who needs to sort out his head every minute & I hope Janine kills him when she comes back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrEboueEmmanuel)
    Surely Connor could take Phil in a fight with ease!
    He could but this is EE where everyone seems to be scared of the potato head Philth Mitchell is the only hard man in Walford.

ReputationRep:
    alieeee! way too far :no:

Spoiler:
    Show
    oh boo, i wanted her to suffer for a few more mins :sigh:
    I wanted the same I wonder whether:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she'll try to get revenge on Ryan again or if she's learnt her lesson lol

I hate watching the Kat/Ronnie scenes, knowing what's coming around the corner.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.