ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I wanted the same I wonder whether:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she'll try to get revenge on Ryan again or if she's learnt her lesson lol
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she's probably going to try get her revenge i bet :sigh: i really want ryan to step it up up though so she gets really punished for what shes done ....im still not looking forward to this ronnie storyline, how can kat not tell that her baby has been swapped lol :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    I thought ambulances (maybe police too) had an 8 minute response time? Eastenders clearly didn't portray this at all yesterday! Janine managed to get her blood all over Staceys kitchen, the square, the Vic and the square again before they showed up! Also I have never seen a longer goodbye between Stacey/Ryan and Stacey/Max, I thought she was doing a runner from the police!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she's probably going to try get her revenge i bet :sigh: i really want ryan to step it up up though so she gets really punished for what shes done ....im still not looking forward to this ronnie storyline, how can kat not tell that her baby has been swapped lol :nopity:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think she does realise that it's not hers and says something like 'that's not my baby!!!111!!!!!1!' but people will think she's just in denial about her baby dying so won't believe her? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Burst out laughing when Ryan said "bye bye Janine". Eastenders has become a farce.

Also agree with sleek about the Kat Ronnie scenes. It also makes me wonder a bit; e.g. when I'm with my friends, if we were put in a desperate / life or death situation, would they **** me over?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think she does realise that it's not hers and says something like 'that's not my baby!!!111!!!!!1!' but people will think she's just in denial about her baby dying so won't believe her? :dontknow:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ohh i see! yh that would make more sense :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    I hate watching the Kat/Ronnie scenes, knowing what's coming around the corner.
    I know I keep thinking "Ronnie..how could you?!"

Does anyone know whether Eastenders is on as normal next week? Or whether they're going to skip a few days because of these monster weekend episodes?

ReputationRep:
    I kinda enjoyed the Kat-Ronnie-Shirley banter but then was pissed when I thought of how Ronnie is going to **** Kat's life up

LOL @ Ryan. Poor Janine. She'll be fine though. People like her don't die easy. I felt a slight bit sorry for her. She needs to get better and pull out some amazing one-liners!

ReputationRep:
    I won't hate Ronnie for the upcoming storyline. I actually feel sorry for her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ohh i see! yh that would make more sense :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There are some complications with Kat after she gives birth so has to stay at the hospital and the baby comes home with Charlie. Kat later discharge herself from the hospital to be with the baby & find Ronnie's dead baby. Kat says it isn't her baby but since she hasn't seen the child before, they all assume she's grieving.

Why I don't get is, why doesn't Charlie or Alfie recognise the baby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I think this will all depend on how long the story runs for. It isn't only Kat she's putting through hell, what about Jack? She sent his son away with Sam & is going to let him
    Spoiler:
    Show
    bond with a child that isn't his. I can't see myself feeling sorry for her if she keeps the baby longer than a month. She does try to give it back the next day I think but Jack comes home.

(Original post by mel0n)
    Me too. Although apparently the actress is signed up until 2012 so I don't know if that's because of this storyline or something else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I think this will all depend on how long the story runs for. It isn't only Kat she's putting through hell, what about Jack? She sent his son away with Sam & is going to let him
    Spoiler:
    Show
    bond with a child that isn't his. I can't see myself feeling sorry for her if she keeps the baby longer than a month. She does try to give it back the next day I think but Jack comes home.

Hmmm I don't even think I'll hate her if it's longer than a month. I'll get annoyed at her and tired of the storyline if it's longer though but I won't hate her for it if that makes sense And yeah
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I also read that she tries to give it back - which in a way shows that when she does it she isn't in the right state of mind, but I hope the truth comes out sooner rather than later

(Original post by sleekchic)
    Me too. Although apparently the actress is signed up until 2012 so I don't know if that's because of this storyline or something else?
    Oh God I hope they don't drag it out for 2 years, that'll be taking the biscuit! But I can't see her staying around after it all comes out, which it no doubt will :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There are some complications with Kat after she gives birth so has to stay at the hospital and the baby comes home with Charlie. Kat later discharge herself from the hospital to be with the baby & find Ronnie's dead baby. Kat says it isn't her baby but since she hasn't seen the child before, they all assume she's grieving.

Why I don't get is, why doesn't Charlie or Alfie recognise the baby?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yeah that does seem a bit odd :lolwut: thanks for clearing that up, hate this storyline :no:

ReputationRep:
    When someone finds out can you confirm whether or not it will last for 2 years. Because if it does I will just look for some crappy spoiler and never watch EE again. T.

(Original post by mel0n)
    Hmmm I don't even think I'll hate her if it's longer than a month. I'll get annoyed at her and tired of the storyline if it's longer though but I won't hate her for it if that makes sense And yeah
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I also read that she tries to give it back - which in a way shows that when she does it she isn't in the right state of mind, but I hope the truth comes out sooner rather than later

Oh God I hope they don't drag it out for 2 years, that'll be taking the biscuit! But I can't see her staying around after it all comes out, which it no doubt will :erm:
    That's the thing, there aren't detailed spoilers that tell you how long the storyline will go on for. Atm we don't know if it'll only last for a few months before the Reveal and then perhaps Ronnie goes away to get help or if the storyline carries on for years.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...baby-plot.html :love:

ReputationRep:
    Lool the beetroot juice being confused for blood!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :
    Her actions can be 'forgiven' only if she does the right thing when she goes back to being sane. Judging by the spoilers, Kat does seek
    Spoiler:
    Show
    comfort from Ronnie & 'her' baby.

I think she'll come out as villian in this storyline cos she's doing exactly what Archie did to her. I hope the reveal happens soon & more focus is put on the aftermath of it.

ReputationRep:
    Can't blame him

ReputationRep:
    Her actions can be 'forgiven' only if she does the right thing when she goes back to being sane. Judging by the spoilers, Kat does seek
    Spoiler:
    Show
    comfort from Ronnie & 'her' baby.

I think she'll come out as villian in this storyline cos she's doing exactly what Archie did to her. I hope the reveal happens soon & more focus is put on the aftermath of it.
    What do you mean by that?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.