• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    Thank you soooo much, that was so helpful
    Yeah I read the interview with Larry Lamb but I thought the character was very similar to Samantha Womack's dad especially when the Sun printed that article about her.
    You're welcome.
    I know, it was sad how the article implied his suicide was her fault :rolleyes: The Sun never fails to disgust me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What do you think about Jack Branning? I made a thread but I think it was too boring. LOL.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1093435

ReputationRep:
    I like his character but I think I'm probably in the minortiy, all he seems to do is go after a mitchell, I'm expecting to see him with Peggy next

ReputationRep:
    arrogant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theseeker)
    How would you describe Jack Branning? Arrogant? Ignorant?
    He cannot act. End of.

ReputationRep:
    How would you describe Jack Branning? Arrogant? Ignorant?
    The blackhole of EE, the character is so boring its unreal, atleast his character was likeable in The Bill. He's been there for 2 years and I can't name a single storyline he had which didn't involve a blonde woman.
    I'd actually want to know who's more popular Jack or Max? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    He cannot act. End of.
    What do you mean he can't act?
    What about the robotic voice and 1 facial expression :p:

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean he can't act?
    What about the robotic voice and 1 facial expression :p:
    LOOL :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    LOOL :rofl:
    They're hard work :p:

ReputationRep:
    The blackhole of EE, the character is so boring its unreal, atleast his character was likeable in The Bill. He's been there for 2 years and I can't name a single storyline he had which didn't involve a blonde woman.
    Personally, Max. There is something I like about him lol!

ReputationRep:
    I think he is a brilliant actor.

ReputationRep:
    max is an excellent actor

ReputationRep:
    I think he is a brilliant actor.
    Who :confused:
    Jake Wood (Max) or Scott Maslen ( Jack)
    I think Scott is there just for his looks which still remain mystery to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    Personally, Max. There is something I like about him lol!
    I know Jake Wood who plays Max is great, he is still likeable after everything he has done ( the affair and that).

ReputationRep:
    :yep: he is non existence 99% of the time to me, all he does is walk around with moody face, shag any blonde he sees (he has taken the phrase "keep it in the family" to a new level) and declare his "love" for Ronnie. I failed to see anything interesting in such character and the fact that Scott can't act doesn't help in the slightest :rolleyes: I haven't watched The Bill so don't know how he was in that, but he can't be worser than he is now.
    100% Max is the better character - well written and portrayed.

Ye, Max is probably my favourite character.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maligurl)
    all he does is walk around with moody face, shag any blonde he sees (he has taken the phrase "keep it in the family" to a new level) and declare his "love" for Ronnie.
    :rofl: :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Ok I know he's young but doesn't anyone else here hate Jordan's acting? ergghh it makes me cringe so much, it's so awful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Ok I know he's young but doesn't anyone else here hate Jordan's acting? ergghh it makes me cringe so much, it's so awful
    He is truly awful, its unreal but I don't think he is as bad as Ben so the fewer scenes he has, the better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Syed & Al = :sogood:, I agree the rest are just meh........
    Syed... :love: :coma: :drool: Think that sums it up lol
    Don't really find Dr. Al hot though I get why other people do. But Syed.... I don't really get why I only started finding him amazingly hot when they made him gay and made him grow his hair and stubble and started sticking him in really tight t-shirts... :o:

And flowermaster, Jordan's acting is awful. It's like he's reading his lines off a piece of paper... No-one comes close to Ben in terms of awful acting though. Except maybe Jack. :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.