87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Why didn't she just take a cab?
    no idea :no:

(Original post by sleekchic)
    Except she does state that that's not her baby so the storyline isn't assuming that she doesn't know what her child looks like.
    Don't know what you're referring to sorry

Kat says it's not her baby? I thought the whole idea was that the Moons/Slaters find Ronnie's baby in their cot, think it's theirs and so on...

ReputationRep:
    "How delighted iz er cervix?" Oh Billy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Wtf was Charlie doing, I'm confused.

(Original post by mel0n)
    Wtf was Charlie doing, I'm confused.
    I think he was trying to avoid seeing his daughter's parts or something.

(Original post by Onyx.)

Kat says it's not her baby? I thought the whole idea was that the Moons/Slaters find Ronnie's baby in their cot, think it's theirs and so on...
    Well I suppose that's what you get for criticising a storyline/show you haven't even watched yet.

Anyway:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kat sees the dead baby and screams that that's not her baby but people don't believe her because they think she is in denial etc

I thought with your comments, you'd at least read the detailed spoilers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onyx.)

Spoiler:
    Show
    When they find the baby, Kat says it isn't hers. I don't understand how Roxy/Max/Dot/Alfie/Mo/Charlie don't recognise the babies have been swapped. They all saw the 2 babies tonight
    When the midwife comes to see Ronnie, she notices 'James' no longer has club foot & has lost weight. Surely, the hospital would get suspicious at the fact that Kat's dead baby all of sudden has club foot & Ronnie's child doesn't have it anymore.

(Original post by Hooovan*)
    "How delighted iz er cervix?" Oh Billy :rolleyes:
    :rofl: at Silly Billy. Why is he still around? :confused:

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    you're probz gonna enjoy tomorrow storyline then, i saw your kat slater comment looool

oh yeah, i kinda miss tamwar :turban:
    Boss, no spoilers, please.

"Kinda miss" aka "I love tambo, he's my favourite character" :fan:

I love the continuity of some stuff. Like Heather and her free crisps. :toofunny:

(Original post by sleekchic)
    I think he was trying to avoid seeing his daughter's parts or something.

Well I suppose that's what you get for criticising a storyline/show you haven't even watched yet.

Anyway:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kat sees the dead baby and screams that that's not her baby but people don't believe her because they think she is in denial etc

I thought with your comments, you'd at least read the detailed spoilers?
    What I get? Tbh, it's just a storyline I'm not really that fussed I got something wrong. I'm curious as to why you think I must read detailed spoilers just to express my opinion on fiction :curious:

All I'm saying is that I think it's pretty ridiculous and that I feel sorry for Ronnie. That's all.

ReputationRep:
    I REALLY don't understand why Ronnie came to Barking :| I mean, Upney station is one stop along and is far closer to our hospital, but our hospital doesn't have a maternity unit... so she was probably going even FURTHER than Barking :| I mean, Barking is 5 stops away from the supposed location of Walford anyway (Bromley by Bow's location on the tube map).

I seriously facepalmed when I saw those awful buildings we have near our station in the episode... that and the fact the District line is overground from before Bromley by Bow...

(Original post by LastLordofTime)
    I REALLY don't understand why Ronnie came to Barking :| I mean, Upney station is one stop along and is far closer to our hospital, but our hospital doesn't have a maternity unit... so she was probably going even FURTHER than Barking :| I mean, Barking is 5 stops away from the supposed location of Walford anyway (Bromley by Bow's location on the tube map).

I seriously facepalmed when I saw those awful buildings we have near our station in the episode... that and the fact the District line is overground from before Bromley by Bow...
    I must be feeling a bit funny because there's something about your post that I found strangely amusing :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onyx.)
    I must be feeling a bit funny because there's something about your post that I found strangely amusing :rofl:
    It could be that I'm ranting about something as silly as the representation of the District line in a fictional soap...

Just rewatched the scene... the train's also going the wrong way! It's heading TOWARDS London. Tut tut tut! Bromley by Bow is 5 stops closer to London than Barking :O

(Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When they find the baby, Kat says it isn't hers. I don't understand how Roxy/Max/Dot/Alfie/Mo/Charlie don't recognise the babies have been swapped. They all saw the 2 babies tonight
    When the midwife comes to see Ronnie, she notices 'James' no longer has club foot & has lost weight. Surely, the hospital would get suspicious at the fact that Kat's dead baby all of sudden has club foot & Ronnie's child doesn't have it anymore.

:rofl: at Silly Billy. Why is he still around? :confused:
    Neither do I :dontknow:

I wonder how long she's going to get away with it then

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'll be able to watch Eastenders for like a week or two. I just don't feel comfortable with the storyline tbh. :unsure:

Actually I do want to see Whitney find out Connor is banging Carol. :rofl2: I hope Tiffany spills the beans soon. :mmm:

:rofl: at the tube scene.

It could be that I'm ranting about something as silly as the representation of the District line in a fictional soap...

Just rewatched the scene... the train's also going the wrong way! It's heading TOWARDS London. Tut tut tut! Bromley by Bow is 5 stops closer to London than Barking :O
    Haha, I think everyone else was focussing on how shocking the tube scene look :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onyx.)
    Haha, I think everyone else was focussing on how shocking the tube scene look :teehee:
    Meh, I can accept that it would look bad, but the sheer fact that it's completely WRONG I just can't get over.

*Train going wrong way
    *Train stopped pretty much at the end of the platform
    *For the District Line going the way that they did, Ronnie would have just stepped out on to a live track. Unless they meant to go the other direction and just thought no-one would notice the train pulling in to the station as if it were going in to London...
    *No maternity ward in Barking, Upney Station much closer to hospital anyway.
    *District Line is overground from where Walford is supposed to be, so the whole blackness thing doesn't make sense anyway! I mean, when you see scenes in Walford East station you see the platform is above ground anyway!!!

It's mostly stuff that only people who live here would notice though

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely going to have to watch this scene again. I didn't even realise they were on the district line. :unsure:

Meh, I can accept that it would look bad, but the sheer fact that it's completely WRONG I just can't get over.

*Train going wrong way
    *Train stopped pretty much at the end of the platform
    *For the District Line going the way that they did, Ronnie would have just stepped out on to a live track. Unless they meant to go the other direction and just thought no-one would notice the train pulling in to the station as if it were going in to London...
    *No maternity ward in Barking, Upney Station much closer to hospital anyway.
    *District Line is overground from where Walford is supposed to be, so the whole blackness thing doesn't make sense anyway! I mean, when you see scenes in Walford East station you see the platform is above ground anyway!!!

It's mostly stuff that only people who live here would notice though
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/tv/features/pov/aps/form.shtml

Don't let them get away it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    I'm definitely going to have to watch this scene again. I didn't even realise they were on the district line. :unsure:
    There was a large scrolling electronic sign saying "District Line" (or something similar) which was shown XD

And the reason you didn't notice otherwise was because the train they used looked nothing like the District Line XD

ReputationRep:
    I just like being outraged Don't care enough to put a complaint in XD

I just like being outraged Don't care enough to put a complaint in XD
    A POV regular's probably already written in about it anyway

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.