Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    How will the East Enders writers ever balance out all this evil they have inflicted on Ronnie?

Next Christmas, she wins the lottery. Or she becomes pregnant with sextuplets. One or the other, or both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Wow her last line was disturbing.
    I can't believe the depths of this character, will they ever give her a break? :shock:

(Original post by n1r4v)
    Wow her last line was disturbing.
    Before she said it, I was thinking 'say something creepy, say something creepy'.

(Original post by Aky786UK)
    It's good they are higlighting cot deaths and as much as I sympathize with that, but in years to come, what will people remember about the storyline? The fact that Ronnie's kid died via a cot death or that she swapped the baby for Kat's? Without doubt it's the latter so the genuine motives from the script writers to focus on a cot death is completely blown out of the water by the swap which people will remember the most about the angle.

Ronnie's character is depressing, she'll probably have a breakdown if she had a splinter! She seems that weak mentally. The actress who plays her must feel depressed with the negativity her character has compared to Roxy.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I do hear that the reveal scenes have been done so that should be broadcast before Xmas which is good because it really would have been pushing boundaries if they intended to drag it on till Xmas and beyond
    Really? I think the exact opposite. She has emotional scars of course... abused by her own father, a teen pregnancy--she was forced to give the baby away, a miscarriage, the death of her daughter and now the death of her son. The last-named incident happened to be the final straw. I understand where her pain is coming from, the writers have dragged her through hell and back. But I agree that they've made her character really depressing when they could have given her a happy(ish) ending.

ReputationRep:
    Oh good lord that was a sad episode. I wish the writers would give Ronnie a break. :sad:

It's getting difficult to watch EastEnders, I'm not hardcore enough! I cry way too often.

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders today at 8:30 :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    I was expecting an hour episode for new years, they do normally?

ReputationRep:
    As if the baby would be left upstairs whilst everyone else is in the pub, especially one that's only a couple of days old.

ReputationRep:
    I can't take this storyline seriously... who would leave a newborn baby by itself crying. Aww Kat knows her baby needs her.

ReputationRep:
    what if she didn't actually swap them. looks like it atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    As if the baby would be left upstairs whilst everyone else is in the pub, especially one that's only a couple of days old.
    This! Thank you! This whole storyline is bullcrap! Why didn't they just keep it at cot death. Isn't that sad enough?

ReputationRep:
    Oh shut up Darren

ReputationRep:
    My sister told me this would happen two months ago, but I didn't believe her (**** knows how she findsthis tuff out).

I don't think I can watch Eastenders anymore.

It's getting a bit ridiculous. I can't take it seriously.

I mean wtf? This someone place a curse on Ronnie as a baby? Because no one's luck is this bad. It's too unrealistic.

Gahhh... I'm quite serious, I think I'm almost done, I haven't been enjoying the last couple storylines.

It started to go down afte Archie ( i loved him) and then lucas.

ReputationRep:
    Confused dot com

ReputationRep:
    ok mb

ReputationRep:
    So depressing. Me turning off.

ReputationRep:
    Roxy is a *****

ReputationRep:
    Drunk Christian... LMAO!

ReputationRep:
    Writers took it too far, they've clearly lost their grip on reality.

Why on earth is Alfie still downstairs knowing Tommy is unsupervised?

Edit: Finally, he checks on his son!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.