• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Syed... :love: :coma: :drool: Think that sums it up lol
    Don't really find Dr. Al hot though I get why other people do. But Syed.... I don't really get why I only started finding him amazingly hot when they made him gay and made him grow his hair and stubble and started sticking him in really tight t-shirts... :o:

And flowermaster, Jordan's acting is awful. It's like he's reading his lines off a piece of paper... No-one comes close to Ben in terms of awful acting though. Except maybe Jack. :p:

I actually could have just written this post. Every word of it. Every last word.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    No-one comes close to Ben in terms of awful acting though. Except maybe Jack. :p:
    Dare you to find a more awful clip of Jack than this of Ben :p:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZtqTwWj9e4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    That clip is a winner :rofl2:as much as I hate Jack I must admit he isn't as bad as Ben :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant!!! Jack Branning? He's a great actor? What you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    im sorry but that clip had me laughing in stitches, he's like a failed version of Justin from Ugly Betty.

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely cannot stand Ben. He's an appauling actor, and I wish Martin had pushed him off the railway bridge when he had the chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theseeker)
    Brilliant!!! Jack Branning? He's a great actor? What you talking about?
    let's be honest Scott isn't a great actor but I think he is alright as long as he is not acting along side Samantha Womack (Ronnie) & Rita Simmons (Roxy) & Danielle Westbrook (Sam). His scenes with Phil and Max are good, especially with Max but with any of the actresses I have mentioned, he is ****
    Glad you liked the clip, I was asking someone ( a poster which claimed the only actor that comes close to Ben was Jack interms of bad acting) to find a clip where Scott's acting is as bad as Ben was in this clip :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    I absolutely cannot stand Ben. He's an appauling actor, and I wish Martin had pushed him off the railway bridge when he had the chance.
    I take it you're not a big fan of Ben then :p:
    When did Martin had the chance to do it? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    I take it you're not a big fan of Ben then :p:
    When did Martin had the chance to do it? :confused:
    Words cannot describe how much I actually loathe him.
    It was yeeeeaars ago, Martin went mad or something and snatched Ben and threatned to push him off the bridge unless he got his own kid back or something, I can't remember exactly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    Words cannot describe how much I actually loathe him.It was yeeeeaars ago, Martin went mad or something and snatched Ben and threatned to push him off the bridge unless he got his own kid back or something, I can't remember exactly.
    lol me too I loathe him with a passion :woo:
    Does anyone know when is Tony's trial?

ReputationRep:
    lol at phil breaking a toy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXRFPBBaZRE

drunk phil was legendary.

ReputationRep:
    So now we've established that Ben is probably the most hated & awfully acted character, vote for the following categories:
    Sexist male:
    Sexist female:
    Best Actor:
    Best Actress:
    Best young actor:
    Best young actress:
    Best character:
    Worst character:
    Non existent character:
    Best couple:
    Worst couple:
    Best partnership:
    Unlikeliest couple:

I'm so bored :woo: :woo: :woo:
    I'll submit my choices later :p:

Add more categories if you want

ReputationRep:
    Sexist male: Marc Elliot (syed)
    Sexist female: Lacey Turner (stacey)
    Best Actor: Jake Wood (Max)
    Best Actress: Samantha Womack (Ronnie)
    Best young actor: Jamie Borthwick (Jay)
    Best young actress: Maisie Smith (Tiffany)
    Best character: Max Branning
    Worst character: Owen
    Non existent character: Manda
    Best couple: Tanya & Max
    Worst couple: Ronnie & Jack
    Best partnership: Roxy & Christian
    Unlikeliest couple: Owen & Ronnie/ Darren & Heather.....oh wait :p:

ReputationRep:
    When does the Syed/Christian storyline come back in to swing? I only watch it on and off and it was getting a bit boring, so I missed most of last weeks and this weeks eps so far. I heard Lucas kills Owen, so I might tune in for that one.

ReputationRep:
    Sexist male: Marc Elliot (syed)
    Sexist female: Lacey Turner (stacey)
    Best Actor: Jake Wood (Max)
    Best Actress: Samantha Womack (Ronnie) Lacey-Stacey
    Best young actor: Jamie Borthwick (Jay)
    Best young actress: Maisie Smith (Tiffany)
    Best character: Max Branning
    Worst character: Owen Jack
    Non existent character: Manda Jack
    Best couple: Tanya & Max
    Worst couple: Ronnie & Jack
    Best partnership: Roxy & Christian Janine and Ryan
    Unlikeliest couple: Owen & Ronnie/ Darren & Heather.....oh wait :p:
    agreed apart from the ones I've crossed out
    Has anyone else heard this spoiler/ romour?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie comes back in two weeks pregnant with owen's baby

ReputationRep:
    cant stand sam's acting :facepalm2:

and :rofl: when phil broke the toy,what was max thinking messing with the mitchells

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    cant stand sam's acting :facepalm2:

and :rofl: when phil broke the toy,what was max thinking messing with the mitchells
    How can you say that? Danielle Westbook (sam) is great actress, just to prove it to you here is an AWARD winning scene featuring Peggy.......you have to see it to understand how truly wonderful sam really is she deserves an award....who agrees with me?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPoCJKgkXoU

Btw I meant a award for being such useless actress-especially at crying scenes, that clip is so funny, I couldn't tell whether she was crying or laughing when it first aired :p:
    Turns out she was crying, what a shocker :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    agreed apart from the ones I've crossed out
    Has anyone else heard this spoiler/ romour?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie comes back in two weeks pregnant with owen's baby
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think its actually going to happen around the begining of december....but she's going to miscarry & find out that she is infertile. Its for the best, can you imagine having owen as father & ronnie as mother.......the kid would be messed up

ReputationRep:
    How can you say that? Danielle Westbook (sam) is great actress, just to prove it to you here is an AWARD winning scene featuring Peggy.......you have to see it to understand how truly wonderful sam really is she deserves an award....who agrees with me?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPoCJKgkXoU

Btw I meant a award for being such useless actress-especially at crying scenes, that clip is so funny, I couldn't tell whether she was crying or laughing when it first aired :p:
    Turns out she was crying, what a shocker :eek3:
    :rofl:

there should be soap razzie awards, even though I watch it i know hollyoas desveres a lotof them. It's like for most if you're 7/10 or more in terms of attractiveness you're in, whether or not you can act :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    :rofl:

there should be soap razzie awards, even though I watch it i know hollyoas desveres a lotof them. It's like for most if you're 7/10 or more in terms of attractiveness you're in, whether or not you can act :p:
    I've stopped watching hollyoaks after Brian Kirkwood left (around May) and it became a joke, Lucy whatever her name is can't direct and it just went downhill for me (well it was going downhill before BK left)....
    Well in terms of attractiveness Sam is hardly attractive now maybe 4-5/10 apart from when she is crying which are just :eek:
    The effect of the drugs are quite clear, I just can't wait till she leaves & we get break from her awful "acting".

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.