Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell would the WHOLE ****ing Vic know about it?

ReputationRep:
    Okay so how do you think there going to find out?

maybe Ronnie and the baby have some DNA/Blood at the hospital, and then doctor recognised that there not mother and son.

ReputationRep:
    I give up on Eastenders. Who the heck would leave a baby alone upstairs in a pub? a new born damn baby. When my brother was born we must of checked on him every 15minutes between us! same with my baby cousins. You just don't not check on a new born baby, as in making sure they are comfortable and... ALIVE!

Although this is a soap drama, why is does every scene have to come across so damn contrived?

Why not have these two boys grow up together? invest in the future and give the future generation of viewers two rival characters, from two very different families dynasties. Instead of brining in random hit and miss characters as children (ben) and teens (fat boy's friends) we could of have two characters literately grow up on screen! so much possibilities. Oh no what is the best we get? dramatic cot death and baby swapping. Yawn.

ReputationRep:
    I actually don't feel a thing about the baby storyline... I feel sorry for Kat but... I don't care. Is that horrible?

ReputationRep:
    I really hope this doesn't becomes the main focus of Eastenders and really drag on for years ... however I feel it will.

ReputationRep:
    This ep was just way too much bull****. I felt like punching them. Silly Ronnie

ReputationRep:
    I don't watch eastenders, but someone made a status about there being a sick storyline on eastender.

I'm curious, whats the storyline? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    I give up on Eastenders. Who the heck would leave a baby alone upstairs in a pub? a new born damn baby. When my brother was born we must of checked on him every 15minutes between us! same with my baby cousins. You just don't not check on a new born baby, as in making sure they are comfortable and... ALIVE!

Although this is a soap drama, why is does every scene have to come across so damn contrived?
    This! It just wouldn't happen. You'd CHECK on a newborn baby. No way would you leave him alone to party. Grrr.
    The only thing that made me feel anything was drunk Christian... 'I hope he grows up to be a better man than meeeee!' and then Poxy ruined that by going all 'I love you' on him. Yeah, THAT'S not contrived. It's blatant foreshadowing of Chryed's
    Spoiler:
    Show
    surrogacy storyline

EastEnders is a joke. I actually preferred it under Santer, and that's saying something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    I really hope this doesn't becomes the main focus of Eastenders and really drag on for years ... however I feel it will.
    Apparently it's going to last for 2 years... so frigging implausible and just... STUPID!

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders went too far. The story of cot death is bad enough, to make it Ronnie's baby that died = seriously wrong. To make Ronnie steal Kat's baby = not watching this crap ever again (obviously not that they will care, i just think it was disgusting and should never been passed)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Apparently it's going to last for 2 years... so frigging implausible and just... STUPID!
    The reveal for it has already been filmed though, suggesting it'll last about 6-8 weeks or so.

ReputationRep:
    I can understand them wanting to tackle the issue of cot death, but did they have to make it Ronnie's baby that died. They could have at least given her a happy ending after everything else she's been through.
    Also adding the baby swap on afterwards was completley unnecessary. Would have been enough if they'd just left it at the baby dying - it didn't need anything more to make it an emotional episode.

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure?

ReputationRep:
    Bets on this all coming out in the open next Xmas? I hate it when storylines drag on for so long, as this clearly will!

ReputationRep:
    Poor Kat is trending..

ReputationRep:
    No it's not. Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    The reveal is in Feb and the aftermath will last for two years, according to what I just read on Digital Spy.

I think it's all ridiculous to be honest but don't expect anything less from EE!

ReputationRep:
    Aftermath 2 years? What's the aftermath about?

It was so uncomfortable watching that episode. A chore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Aftermath 2 years? What's the aftermath about?

It was so uncomfortable watching that episode. A chore.
    Not sure, maybe Ronnie will be sectioned? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    An aftermath that will last 2 years?! What the frig!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.