• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I'm losing faith in EE at the moment :o:
    Tell me about it! I think most people are.

(Original post by mel0n)

What ever happened to the whole Tamwar and Afia?! It just seems to have been suddenly ignored! Also I thought they would make something more out of the Zainub and Afia's dad thing :erm: What's the point of bringing him in unless he's gonna have some relevance? Confused.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I did hear that apprently Zainub might start an affair with him to pay off some sort of debts but I'm not sure about the validity of this, and it doesn't appear to be any time soon when the family is just being ignored!
    Yeah I also heard about that ... and I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen... the new producer seems to have a thing with affairs. Next thing we know Kamil will get with Lilly and then have an affair with Amy... :mmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Bianca is also going to have an affair from what I hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I would have found it more interesting if Roxy and Christian start a heterosexual affair than the above storyline.
    :lol: At this rate, its all to be expected.
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I know Santer was annoying with dragging storylines out and stuff but Kirkwood just seems to be coming up with awful storylines to start with :erm:
    This. Santer created most of these characters so would've know what to do with them. BK has managed to change character's personalities to fit in with the storylines. He's not coming up with any good material at all, tragic Ronnie is something we've seen so many times before, was it really needed? There was nothing shocking about Ronnie losing yet another child cos you already know she's tragic.

(Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Feel the exact same way. It's just annoying. Even last night, like with Carol being distracted by Connor, or Christian ending up taking Roxy away just when Ronnie is about to say it :mad:

Plus the Carol-Connor stuff is just too weird to watch
    All the more reason to hate Connor She would've opened the door to Ronnie in the first place if he didn't distract her.
    Carol is played by one of the best actresses on the show but the material they're giving her are just
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I don't like the idea of Glenda being a
    Spoiler:
    Show
    surrogate mother

But I suppose the storyline could have potential in terms of Ronnie starting to hate her because she's able to
    Spoiler:
    Show
    have a healthy child (which Ronnie HAD had but has always had bad luck it seems

and Glenda would do anything for money, so maybe it's a case of her using
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the baby she might have

as a sort of tool to get money off
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Christian and Syed

Or maybe something will just go horribly wrong.
    Why Glenda? Isn't she something like 55 They might as well ask Dot or Pat.

The only I could see Glenda agreeing to do it would for the money and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    to blackmail Ian & Phil into thinking the baby could be theirs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bianca is also going to have an affair from what I hear
    I heard
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bianca is going to jail & Ricky is going to have an affair with Kim.

At this rate, there won't be a single faithful couple left on the square

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    The only I could see Glenda agreeing to do it would for the money and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    to blackmail Ian & Phil into thinking the baby could be theirs.

Yeah I think she could do that, until those who it's really for spoke up in the Square hmm. It could work as well though if it was her. Maybe it'd cause friction between her and her daughters too, especially if neither of them knew what the cause was. It doesn't make TOO much sense though:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Say it was Glenda who will be the surrogate, surely Christian will tell Roxy or she would be his first port of call and she probs refuses if he's then having to go to Glenda or for Glenda to volunteer blah blah. Not sure how Glenda would be able to blackmail Ian and Phil if people in the square might find out I dunno lol!

I'm not sure if by 'Why Glenda' you meant 'is it really her' or 'WHY would it be her' - I'm just going by what I've read so far although I did read that it could be Roxy even.

ReputationRep:
    I heard
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bianca is going to jail & Ricky is going to have an affair with Kim.

At this rate, there won't be a single faithful couple left on the square

You're a member on the DS forums aren't you? :ninja:

And I think the former part of that makes sense because:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Connor gets attacked or something, I think it'll be Bianca cos she things that he is abusing Tiffany? Carol will take the blame though (she takes the blame for Connor's injuries anyway from what I've read so I assume it's this particular injury) and then I don't think Bianca will go jail I just think she'll end up leaving for a while :erm: Not sure why but if it's Carol who takes the blame then I dunno how Bianca will be the one who ends up in jail :dontknow:

But..

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ricky and Kim?! LOL WHUT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Yeah I think she could do that, until those who it's really for spoke up in the Square hmm. It could work as well though if it was her. Maybe it'd cause friction between her and her daughters too, especially if neither of them knew what the cause was. It doesn't make TOO much sense though:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Say it was Glenda who will be the surrogate, surely Christian will tell Roxy or she would be his first port of call and she probs refuses if he's then having to go to Glenda or for Glenda to volunteer blah blah. Not sure how Glenda would be able to blackmail Ian and Phil if people in the square might find out I dunno lol!

I'm not sure if by 'Why Glenda' you meant 'is it really her' or 'WHY would it be her' - I'm just going by what I've read so far although I did read that it could be Roxy even.
    Well it could be something similar to Jackie/Tina/Tony in Hollyoaks where they all thought she was carrying Tony's baby because she has agreed to be sugurate for them when the child's father was actually Russ. No-one is going to know the exact dates other than Glenda so
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she could tell Ian & Phil she was already pregnant but isn't sure which of them is the father

Yeah I meant why her? why would anyone pick someone over 50 to be a
    Spoiler:
    Show
    surrogate

(Original post by mel0n)
    You're a member on the DS forums aren't you? :ninja:

And I think the former part of that makes sense because:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Connor gets attacked or something, I think it'll be Bianca cos she things that he is abusing Tiffany? Carol will take the blame though (she takes the blame for Connor's injuries anyway from what I've read so I assume it's this particular injury) and then I don't think Bianca will go jail I just think she'll end up leaving for a while :erm: Not sure why but if it's Carol who takes the blame then I dunno how Bianca will be the one who ends up in jail :dontknow:

But..

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ricky and Kim?! LOL WHUT.
    No I'm not, could never sign up with hotmail email :mad: but I do read the forums to see the new spoilers

I thought Bianca was already facing jail with the stolen goods & assulting a police officer :confused:

ReputationRep:

No I'm not, could never sign up with hotmail email :mad: but I do read the forums to see the new spoilers

I thought Bianca was already facing jail with the stolen goods & assulting a police officer :confused:
    If you're at uni, sign up with your uni email... you won't have to pay for it either.

ReputationRep:
    Well it could be something similar to Jackie/Tina/Tony in Hollyoaks where they all thought she was carrying Tony's baby because she has agreed to be sugurate for them when the child's father was actually Russ. No-one is going to know the exact dates other than Glenda so
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she could tell Ian & Phil she was already pregnant but isn't sure which of them is the father
    Oohhh that could be quite interesting. Do you mean that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Christian and Syed would think it's one of theirs but in fact it's Ian or Phil's?!

Yeah I meant why her? why would anyone pick someone over 50 to be a
    Spoiler:
    Show
    surrogate
    No idea! Cos they haven't done anything with her character? She's closely related to Roxy who Christian is really close to - it's probably less random than going to someone like Kim?! Although I wonder, who else could they even ask if not Roxy/Glenda?!

It costs like 5£ to join or something lol I thought you had joined because when I've browsed it I saw someone with the same username pretty much with a few numbers on the end :p:

And oh yeah she is facing that, but the sppoiler for the 21st of Jan says:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Despite Sonia and Carol's desperate intervention, Bianca makes a devastating decision.

I thought that would be her
    Spoiler:
    Show
    leaving, I can't see what else a devastating decision would be. 'Going to jail' wouldn't be much of a decision would it seeing as it's not in her hands :erm: I dunno!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    If you're at uni, sign up with your uni email... you won't have to pay for it either.
    what, why?

ReputationRep:
    i just catch up with EE. what is going to happen with kate and ronnie??

is ronnie gonna go or something ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    what, why?
    Please provide an email address. It is free to register with an address provided by your ISP (the company who provide your internet access) or workplace. To prevent abuse and protect our community, registrations with anonymous email addresses such as those provided by Hotmail, Google or Yahoo will be asked to pay a £5 verification fee. This means we can establish that you will not be using the account in contravention of our T&Cs. To avoid paying the charge please register with a non-anonymous email address.
    If you use a uni email address you don't have to pay as it's not a 'anonymous' email address.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Oh and before Converse starts being rude...
    Me? Rude?:rolleyes: I'm never rude - just honest (perhaps brutally so).

ReputationRep:
    Confirmed by GMTV - EE writers idea is to keep the storyline running for years. No mention of a reveal. The guy Kat was going to run away with is also returning.

ReputationRep:
    I wish eastenders happend everyday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by u4m1r)
    I wish eastenders happend everyday.
    It's nice to know that I'm not the only who thinks so.

ReputationRep:
    Just got round to watching the last episode. Pretty grim to say the least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oHellno)
    It's nice to know that I'm not the only who thinks so.
    As unrealistic it can be at times, it's always good to jump on the sofa after a tiring day and watch EE!

ReputationRep:
    I can't watch this whole baby thing, it's make me a bit sick. seriously, why invent such a horrible horrible storyline

ReputationRep:
    How didn't they notice that the babies were swapped? I have a twin and my mother never swapped us around (so she says...). Surely they would notice that Tommy wasn't Tommy?

ReputationRep:
    This is horrendously traumatic to watch. Kat without her make up on, that is.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.