The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5680

:hubba:
Reply 5681
Reading the previous replies I feel a bit :shifty: saying this but... yeh, that was boring. Saved by the baby's gargles this time Ronnie. Also Kat looks like she's laughing when crying? Only felt sorry for Charlie.
Original post by mel0n

:hubba:

You got that from digital spy, didn't you? :holmes:
Reply 5683
Original post by sleekchic
You got that from digital spy, didn't you? :holmes:

Hahaha yes :p:
Reply 5684
It's so sad :frown: Jack really thinks it's his baby as well arghh (well what else is he supposed to think) - I did lol at the episode before this, though, when he said something like 'it looks just like me/you' or whatever he said.
Original post by mel0n
Oohhh that could be quite interesting. Do you mean that

Spoiler

Or the baby is

Spoiler

but tells Ian & Phil its one of them. Could go either way but I can't see it being Ian or Phil's cos it'll be the same storyline BK did in Hollyoaks.

No idea! Cos they haven't done anything with her character? She's closely related to Roxy who Christian is really close to - it's probably less random than going to someone like Kim?! Although I wonder, who else could they even ask if not Roxy/Glenda?!

Asking someone younger makes sense.

Is anyone else finding hard to feel sorry for Ronnie seeing what she's doing to Kat & Alfie? Its such shame Jack is still around, Scott is probably the weakest actor in this storyline. His scenes tonight were just :s-smilie:
Reply 5686
that episode was just depressing :sad:
Reply 5687
Original post by Of_the_hook

Is anyone else finding hard to feel sorry for Ronnie seeing what she's doing to Kat & Alfie? Its such shame Jack is still around, Scott is probably the weakest actor in this storyline. His scenes tonight were just :s-smilie:

Lol I don't find him as bad as you're making out he is :colondollar: I actually still do feel sorry for Ronnie :frown:
Original post by Of_the_hook
Or the baby is

Spoiler

but tells Ian & Phil its one of them. Could go either way but I can't see it being Ian or Phil's cos it'll be the same storyline BK did in Hollyoaks.

Asking someone younger makes sense.

Not really. I really feel sorry for her. She's lost 3 children in a short space of time and she can't even grieve for this one properly. Also she can't tell anyone or even rectify things because she's stuck in a rut. It obviously doesn't justify what she's done but I'm still sympathise with her.
Original post by mel0n
Lol I don't find him as bad as you're making out he is :colondollar: I actually still do feel sorry for Ronnie :frown:

I don't mind if he isn't involve in big storylines, actually he was good during the build up to Archie's murder storyline but I find him weak compared to the Sam, Jessie & Shane.
Good find on Neil McDermott, alot of the characters now have played peripheral roles in the past and yet returned years later to play a main character. He actually comes across as being smart and looking decent unlike atm, where he clearly needs a shave.
Original post by oHellno
I really hope not, that would be a horrible way for him to leave. I don't know if I'm even meant to put this as a spoiler but...

Spoiler

its next week, go on digitalspy and it has a full synopsis for every ep this and next week :smile:

I hate this storyline, it's so frustrating :mad:
They should have just left it at cot death, if anything, and made it Tommy that died so that Ronnie could have been happy for once. Much as I love Kat and Alfie, Ronnie deserves happiness.

Or, better yet, do what's already been suggested and let the two boys grow up and become rivals/best friends on screen! :smile:

On a side note: Lauren is actually beginning to grow on me now she's not a spoilt brat any more :eek4:
Reply 5693
Original post by Indian_Princess
Kat looks waaayy prettier without make up!

lmaoo she looks like more of a squinty eyed molerat man thing than most makeupless girls do
Reply 5694
Original post by snowyowl

On a side note: Lauren is actually beginning to grow on me now she's not a spoilt brat any more :eek4:

I know! What's up with the sudden ditching of the attitude?
Reply 5695
Just watched last nights episode. I was wondering when someone was going to turn around and blame Charlie. Not surprising he's been axed when he's such a bad actor. Will Ronnie be found out so quickly? It won't be too hard to put 2 and 2 together. There were only 2 new borns on the square over Christmas.
Original post by Onyx.
I know! What's up with the sudden ditching of the attitude?

I don't know, but I hated her with a passion before Christmas, and now I find myself warming to her...
Reply 5697
Original post by snowyowl
I don't know, but I hated her with a passion before Christmas, and now I find myself warming to her...

I'm guessing she thrives in a Stacey-free zone? :dontknow:
Reply 5698
Is anyone EVER going to find out about Phil and Shirley's money and where it came from?! :confused:
Original post by Onyx.
I'm guessing she thrives in a Stacey-free zone? :dontknow:

I suppose that must be it. I miss Jean now that Stacey's gone :frown:

Latest