Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse)
    Woman who plays Glenda is like 55, but I still would. Prefer Tanya though.

Yes it does.
    Oh dear. What a very narrow minded individual you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oHellno)
    This is too sad. They need to stop longing it out.
    Anyone know when Kat finds out Ronnie's taken her baby?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched the last few episodes of Eastenders because I just can't bare to go through this ridicuous story line.

Can anyone one tell me if it's worth catching up on iPlayer, am I missing much?

And just for the record I love to bang Glenda. **** me she's is a GILF.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlehobbit)
    she'll find out, but I agree, its a very uncomfortable storyline.
    Agreed, with pretty bad acting to boot, especially on Kat and Alfie's part. Why on earth did eastenders bring them back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xTurninggMySwagOnx)
    Anyone know when Kat finds out Ronnie's taken her baby?
    I think sometime next week? I hope so anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oHellno)
    I think sometime next week? I hope so anyway.
    Ahhh okaay and yeah deffs :lol: theyre dragging it outta bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    Oh dear. What a very narrow minded individual you are.
    I love it when you talk dirty to me.

(Original post by Yawn11)
    I haven't watched the last few episodes of Eastenders because I just can't bare to go through this ridicuous story line.

Can anyone one tell me if it's worth catching up on iPlayer, am I missing much?

And just for the record I love to bang Glenda. **** me she's is a GILF.
    I hear that.

ReputationRep:
    This storyline had better not drag on for ages, it's unbearable

ReputationRep:
    Arghhhh it's gonna be frustrating watching noone believe Kat :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    EE is so ****ing depressing ffs - Ronnie's behaviour at the party was a bit :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    EE is so ****ing depressing ffs - Ronnie's behaviour at the party was a bit :erm:
    I really want some info on how long this is going to be dragged on for. If it's more than a couple of weeks then eastenders can **** off. How any of them thought that people would be happy to go along with this storyline for years baffles me.

This storyline really does come across as desperate - like the producer wants to make his mark on the show.

ReputationRep:
    Why did Alfie lie forrrr :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    I really want some info on how long this is going to be dragged on for. If it's more than a couple of weeks then eastenders can **** off. How any of them thought that people would be happy to go along with this storyline for years baffles me.

This storyline really does come across as desperate - like the producer wants to make his mark on the show.
    I thought the storyline will be about 4-8 weeks long? Seeing as the revelation has apparently already been filmed. So perhaps around February time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I thought the storyline will be about 4-8 weeks long? Seeing as the revelation has apparently already been filmed. So perhaps around February time?
    The revelation hasn't been confirmed though? I think as far we know Ronnie just hands the baby back to Kat and says it's hers and Kat doesn't believe it ... or something like that.

Though there's lots of different theories going around so don't really know :erm:

A couple of things that annoyed in this episode.

1) The black social worker(?) that didn't even bother to comb her hair before going on TV. Throughout the whole scene I was just staring at her head.

2) Kat knowing it was not her baby then changing her mind about it not even three minutes later. I really thought she was going to ask for a DNA test then :erm:

3) Alfie lying to Kat about being with Tommy. Not cool :no:

Syed in a kilt :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Kat and the two kids seemed really weird to me. My face was just :lolwut: for that entire scene.

Alfie, much as I love you... lying about being with Tommy to ease your own guilt about partying is not on :no:

As for the social worker... would they really shrug off an amazingly speedy recovery from club foot as a 'hospital error'? Didn't the weight loss seem suspicious? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    What on earth happened to Tanyas hair?

I reckon this storyline is going to drag for a while. New producer is on something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooovan*)
    What on earth happened to Tanyas hair?

I reckon this storyline is going to drag for a while. New producer is on something.
    I am so glad someone else has noticed Tanya's hair. It has really bugged me these past few episodes lol. She keeps turning up looking like she has been dragged through a hedge!

(Original post by snowyowl)
    Kat and the two kids seemed really weird to me. My face was just :lolwut: for that entire scene.

Alfie, much as I love you... lying about being with Tommy to ease your own guilt about partying is not on :no:

As for the social worker... would they really shrug off an amazingly speedy recovery from club foot as a 'hospital error'? Didn't the weight loss seem suspicious? :erm:
    I was surprised at that too. A midwife would not shrug of two suspicious incidents like that - I would hope... :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)

Depends how much weight it was, most babies lose a bit in the first few days.

I really can't stand Bianca's children, Tiffany especially. It was kind of rude asking Kat why she was in her pyjamas and she's old enough to know better, especially after being told what had happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -honeybee-)
    I really can't stand Bianca's children, Tiffany especially. It was kind of rude asking Kat why she was in her pyjamas and she's old enough to know better, especially after being told what had happened.
    Don't worry, Tiffany will start getting bullied soon and Morgan will grow up and start wielding a gun.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.