Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I've stopped watching hollyoaks after Brian Kirkwood left (around May) and it became a joke, Lucy whatever her name is can't direct and it just went downhill for me (well it was going downhill before BK left)....
    Well in terms of attractiveness Sam is hardly attractive now maybe 4-5/10 apart from when she is crying which are just :eek:
    The effect of the drugs are quite clear, I just can't wait till she leaves & we get break from her awful "acting".
    Yeah, it's not as good as it used to be :moon: I miss Justin and Warren

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me what's going on betweel Phil and Max? Why does Max need to give Phil money?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Can anyone tell me what's going on betweel Phil and Max? Why does Max need to give Phil money?
    Because the Mitchells have been paying insurance premiums to Max and he hasn't passed them on to the insurance company meaning The Vic was uninsured.

ReputationRep:
    wtf was denise wearing on her head :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    that episode sucked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    that episode sucked
    it was quite interesting lol....i'm easily impressed by eastenders tbh :redface:

ReputationRep:
    It sucks they
    Spoiler:
    Show
    killed Owen
    off so early, good character.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He can't be dead already can he?!?!?! :| There has to be another twist!!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    My theory was that Denise would leave Lucas for him, and then would find out that:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie is preggers with his kid

I wouldn't read some of the spoilers unless you reaaallyyy don't mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He can't be dead already can he?!?!?! :| There has to be another twist!!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    My theory was that Denise would leave Lucas for him, and then would find out that:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie is preggers with his kid

I wouldn't read some of the spoilers unless you reaaallyyy don't mind.
    I think he's definitely dead, he's buried under Trina's tree.

I think

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sugar the dog might start to dig him up and Denise finds out at Christmas...I'm sure about the Christmas bit, I read it somewhere

AND

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie is either lying about being pregnant or she miscarries and is then told she can't have more children because I have read that she finds out she can't have children so maybe she's found out and is in denial?

ReputationRep:
    I think she is indeed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    pregnant with Owen's baby but later unfortunately miscarries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoobleGobble)
    I think she is indeed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    pregnant with Owen's baby but later unfortunately miscarries.
    Why the face?
    Is anyone else tired of this baby **** with Ronnie?

ReputationRep:
    Why the face?
    Is anyone else tired of this baby **** with Ronnie?
    Eugh yes I'm tired with this whole silly business. She's starting to irritate me when she's so obsessive over the situation.

(Original post by Jordan1990)
    I think he's definitely dead, he's buried under Trina's tree.

I think

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sugar the dog might start to dig him up and Denise finds out at Christmas...I'm sure about the Christmas bit, I read it somewhere

AND

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie is either lying about being pregnant or she miscarries and is then told she can't have more children because I have read that she finds out she can't have children so maybe she's found out and is in denial?
    Yeah I read that he is definitely!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Do you know who dies at Christmas? I'd rather not spoil it for you unless you already/are willing to know.

And:

I haven't read that about Ronnie. :no: I've just read that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she's come home and tells Roxy she's pregnant. Roxy soon figures it's Owen. Ronnie doesn't get a chance to tell Liz, blahblah. I don't see where the storyline could go if she's lying? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I just don't get the whole bible-bashing murderer + madman storyline tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I bet they'll drag it on for ages too. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Eugh yes I'm tired with this whole silly business. She's starting to irritate me when she's so obsessive over the situation.

Spoiler:
    Show
    she's come home and tells Roxy she's pregnant. Roxy soon figures it's Owen. Ronnie doesn't get a chance to tell Liz, blahblah. I don't see where the storyline could go if she's lying? :confused:
    :yep: I know who dies on chrismas, can't wait till its revealed who does it :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Ronnie is actually pregnant but has a miscarriage and finds out she can't have anymore kids. Apparently she continues to pretend she's pregnant & later gets arrested for Archie's murder. This whole baby storyline I think is suppose to lead to a breakdown for Ronnie - maybe depression & attempted suicide. Whatever it is, lets hope it happens soon

ReputationRep:
    :yep: I know who dies on chrismas, can't wait till its revealed who does it :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Ronnie is actually pregnant but has a miscarriage and finds out she can't have anymore kids. Apparently she continues to pretend she's pregnant & later gets arrested for Archie's murder. This whole baby storyline I think is suppose to lead to a breakdown for Ronnie - maybe depression & attempted suicide. Whatever it is, lets hope it happens soon
    Surely not, that would be insensitive wouldn't it :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I bet they'll drag it on for ages too. :emo:
    Only until chrismas lol

ReputationRep:
    I thought Lucas was gonna try kill Denise because she knew about the whole tree thing etc. :rofl:

So peggy can afford tickets for a holiday but not try and get back the money

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only person who doesn't see Owen as some evil psycho? haha. I mean he killed two bad people, so meh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

Yeah I read that he is definitely!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Do you know who dies at Christmas? I'd rather not spoil it for you unless you already/are willing to know.

And:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know for a fact that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie ends up infertile

And yes I know who dies at Christmas
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Archie :woo:

My eyes and spies tell me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    someone is diagnosed with cancer at Christmas too

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.