x Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I really can't see how they were planning on running this story for so long. It's already run it's course. It's just the same process again and again - Ronnie looking shifty and scared ... Jack being as thick as **** and giving her the wtf look every so often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Stopped feeling sorry for Charlie after his embarrassing acting.

Apparently the storyline will end in spring, when exactly is spring?
    Init, he really can't do guilt/crying scenes can he?

ReputationRep:
    Missed EE tonight, did I miss anything worth watching?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    That's it.
    Kat hasn't had the chance to see the baby propepely yet, so Ron was trying to hide him from her because she knew that Kat would probably recognise Tommy, or at least get slightly suspicious. That was so rude of her, though. Poor Kat.
    Apparently Kat finds out and she will highlight that to everyone. Everyone will think she is deranged...

ReputationRep:
    It's still not on iplayer ffs!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    Apparently Kat finds out and she will highlight that to everyone. Everyone will think she is deranged...
    When??

ReputationRep:
    Yep I reckon that will happen as well; then Alfie apologising for her, Jack consoling Ronnie, Ronnie going with it and looking shifty.

(Original post by Ladipidoo)
    That's it.
    Kat hasn't had the chance to see the baby propepely yet, so Ron was trying to hide him from her because she knew that Kat would probably recognise Tommy, or at least get slightly suspicious. That was so rude of her, though. Poor Kat.
    Rude but perfectly understandable. Well understandable in the context of the storyline. Ronnie's afraid she'll be found out and that she'll lose her 'replacement baby' so it kind of makes sense. (Only a little bit.)
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Glad that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    this whole thing is being cut short, though four months is still too long

It's the worst storyline I've ever watched, even more painful than Danielle last year :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Wow Ronnie actually annoyed me today that's the saddest ending of this storyline I've seen so far :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Wow Ronnie actually annoyed me today that's the saddest ending of this storyline I've seen so far :cry2:
    After this episode, I don't think many people will feel sorry for her. She seems far more concerned about herself than keeping that poor baby away from his mother.
    Its shame about the swap because everything about the cot death aspect of it has been great and well acted. I can't feel sorry for Kat cos we know she'll be
    Spoiler:
    Show
    reunited with baby again

No wonder it was John Yorke dealing with press and the complaints because BK doesn't seem to accept he got the storyline wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    When??
    it is pretty obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Yep I reckon that will happen as well; then Alfie apologising for her, Jack consoling Ronnie, Ronnie going with it and looking shifty.
    that.
    The a year later, Kat will forget all about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I've seen two thread on DS suggesting that there should be an EE rape storyline thoughts? One is suggesting a male rape? :lolwut:
    I think male rape could be a good storyline especially with alpha male type character. Jack would be good candidate for it (given his past) but I don't think Scott Maslen can take it on.

There was something about EE doing gang rape storyline with
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Janine

:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    After this episode, I don't think many people will feel sorry for her. She seems far more concerned about herself than keeping that poor baby away from his mother.
    Its shame about the swap because everything about the cot death aspect of it has been great and well acted. I can't feel sorry for Kat cos we know she'll be
    Spoiler:
    Show
    reunited with baby again

No wonder it was John Yorke dealing with press and the complaints because BK doesn't seem to accept he got the storyline wrong
    It's definitely harder to feel sorry for her - I didn't realise she said it in such a cold way until I just watched it what actually made it worse was how vulnerable Kat was in the scenes and how.. broken she actually seemed. She's a really good actress I don't want to start hating Ronnie's character. I don't hate her at all but think she was unreasonable today although I suppose she's scared that Kat might realise it's her baby.

BK wrote a response or something to the whole complaints thing and focused solely on the cot death, not the baby-swap issue which overshadowed it and may have actually been the thing that had taken it all that little bit too far, causing people to complain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I think male rape could be a good storyline especially with alpha male type character. Jack would be good candidate for it (given his past) but I don't think Scott Maslen can take it on.

There was something about EE doing gang rape storyline with
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Janine

:dontknow:
    Or how about Phil :teehee: lol. And what?! Where did you read that :lolwut: I don't think they'd go THAT far would they?! That's as bad as this storyline at the moment! Of course in a totally different way but I think it's just as bad :eek3:

EDIT: That spoilered storyline was a rumoured one for 2010 according to: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1400559

ReputationRep:
    it is pretty obvious.
    No it's not. She could realise in the next few episodes, next few weeks. Heck, even in a few month's time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    No it's not. She could realise in the next few episodes, next few weeks. Heck, even in a few month's time.
    I don't know the excact date when the episode will highlight this.

It is pretty obvious that Kat will find out. People doubt her. Truth is revealed. Everyone realises Kat is telling the truth. Ronnie Leaves.
    A year or ten years later it is forgotten, and then Ronnie comes back (they always have re-appearences when the soaps in ****ters) and everything is under the bridge.

Bobs your uncle.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know the excact date when the episode will highlight this.

It is pretty obvious that Kat will find out. People doubt her. Truth is revealed. Everyone realises Kat is telling the truth. Ronnie Leaves.
    A year or ten years later it is forgotten, and then Ronnie comes back (they always have re-appearences when the soaps in ****ters) and everything is under the bridge.

Bobs your uncle.
    I didn't ask for an exact date. Just a more specific spoiler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Or how about Phil :teehee: lol. And what?! Where did you read that :lolwut: I don't think they'd go THAT far would they?! That's as bad as this storyline at the moment! Of course in a totally different way but I think it's just as bad :eek3:
    I think it was on DS. I don't think people will react so badly to the storyline given EE do their research probably and they don't go over the top by getting the man pregnant. The Bill did a male rape storyline and I think it was pretty good.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.