Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I think it was on DS. I don't think people will react so badly to the storyline given EE do their research probably and they don't go over the top by getting the man pregnant. The Bill did a male rape storyline and I think it was pretty good.
    Lol @ getting the man pregnant. Perhaps that could work, but I don't think it's on the cards right now :\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    I don't know the excact date when the episode will highlight this.

It is pretty obvious that Kat will find out. People doubt her. Truth is revealed. Everyone realises Kat is telling the truth. Ronnie Leaves.
    A year or ten years later it is forgotten, and then Ronnie comes back (they always have re-appearences when the soaps in ****ters) and everything is under the bridge.

Bobs your uncle.
    I don't that'll happen. Ronnie will
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hand over the baby to Kat next week after the funeral but Kat gives the baby back and Ronnie leaves thinking the world has gone mad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Lol @ getting the man pregnant. Perhaps that could work, but I don't think it's on the cards right now :\
    You know this is EE, its possible I think EE will probably want to avoid any publicity after this storyline, so you're probably right.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hand over the baby to Kat next week after the funeral but Kat gives the baby back and Ronnie leaves thinking the world has gone mad
    I find it hard to believe a mother would give up her kid like that. Maternal Instincts?

ReputationRep:
    The fact that the previous complaints record was for Danielle being hit by a car and dying makes me think that viewers are willing to complain over anything!! How that has the highest record fathoms me. Well, until now: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...it-record.html this storyline now has the highest record at around 8400 complains!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I didn't ask for an exact date. Just a more specific spoiler.
    k. I don't know. This is what I think.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Huh.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She gives it her AND tells her the truth or just.. gives it and let's Kat think it's actually Ronnie's? If the latter then it's obvious that Kat would hand it back :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I find it hard to believe a mother would give up her kid like that. Maternal Instincts?
    She thinks the baby is Ronnie's.

I think the reveal will have something to do with Jack & Michael. Jack did seem like he knew who Michael was when Alfie told him he was Tommy's father.

ReputationRep:
    She thinks the baby is Ronnie's.

I think the reveal will have something to do with Jack & Michael. Jack did seem like he knew who Michael was when Alfie told him he was Tommy's father.
    Maternal instincts? She must know that is her child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Huh.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She gives it her AND tells her the truth or just.. gives it and let's Kat think it's actually Ronnie's? If the latter then it's obvious that Kat would hand it back :erm:
    Without
    Spoiler:
    Show
    telling her the truth. I think she expects Kat to recognise her baby but when Kat doesn't, she leaves with the baby

ReputationRep:
    Maternal instincts? She must know that is her child.
    Clearly she doesn't have any? This is probably where BK went wrong.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Someone's predictions of the baby swap ending: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/s....php?t=1420917

I especially like:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie gets a mysterious DVD posted through her door. She watches it. It is her stealing Kat's baby. Lauren has filmed the whole thing.

Lauren blackmails Ronnie for money. Ronnie gives Lauren £20,000 as promised and Lauren bins the disk.

Tiffiny's school is doing a project on recycling so she and Morgan raid the bins to see what they can find and stumble across the DVD and take it home.

Whitney sees the DVD lying on the table and mistakes it for a Robbie Williams CD that Connor made her. She gets chatting to Mo at the market and Mo asks to borrow her CD.

Mo goes to play the "CD" on a portable CD player in the vic but it doesn't work. She asks Tamwar to take a look at it.

Tamwar takes the DVD back to his and plays it in front of Zainab and they find out the horrific truth.

Zainab goes to confront Ronnie, but gets mowed down by Janine on the way, and when she wakes up from her coma, remembers nothing about it. Tamwar can see Kat moving on, and Ronnie bonding with the baby and is in a dilemma about what to do.

He eventually confides in Darren, who confides in Jodie, who confides in Vanessa, who tells Max, who tells Jack on Christmas day in a crowded Queen Vic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    :rofl: Someone's predictions of the baby swap ending: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/s....php?t=1420917

I especially like:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie gets a mysterious DVD posted through her door. She watches it. It is her stealing Kat's baby. Lauren has filmed the whole thing.

Lauren blackmails Ronnie for money. Ronnie gives Lauren £20,000 as promised and Lauren bins the disk.

Tiffiny's school is doing a project on recycling so she and Morgan raid the bins to see what they can find and stumble across the DVD and take it home.

Whitney sees the DVD lying on the table and mistakes it for a Robbie Williams CD that Connor made her. She gets chatting to Mo at the market and Mo asks to borrow her CD.

Mo goes to play the "CD" on a portable CD player in the vic but it doesn't work. She asks Tamwar to take a look at it.

Tamwar takes the DVD back to his and plays it in front of Zainab and they find out the horrific truth.

Zainab goes to confront Ronnie, but gets mowed down by Janine on the way, and when she wakes up from her coma, remembers nothing about it. Tamwar can see Kat moving on, and Ronnie bonding with the baby and is in a dilemma about what to do.

He eventually confides in Darren, who confides in Jodie, who confides in Vanessa, who tells Max, who tells Jack on Christmas day in a crowded Queen Vic.
    :lolwut: I'm not sure whether that person is being serious. I think they are :teehee:

My take: The babies going to get done for 'disturbing public peace', get sent to a young offenders institute, come back after a couple of weeks looking five years older and tell Kat himself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    :lolwut: I'm not sure whether that person is being serious. I think they are :teehee:

My take: The babies going to get done for 'disturbing public peace', get sent to a young offenders institute, come back after a couple of weeks looking five years older and tell Kat himself.
    LOL, you mean the person who created the thread?

I am genuinely waiting for another storyline involving Lauren having recorded something somehow :teehee:

And LOL great take on the storyline :p: Maybe he'll age 5 years in the next 4 months?! Ben pretty much managed it :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    LOL, you mean the person who created the thread?
    hehe yeah. Just saw that Lauren one now :rofl: that's a good one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

I especially like:

Spoiler:
    Show

Sad thing is, I wouldn't put it past Eastenders to actually do this. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I wish Iplayer would hurry up and post tonights episode

ReputationRep:
    Why is eastenders not on iPlayer now?
    Rather annoying!

The ridiculous - John Stape- His girlfriend is Fiz has had a baby and thinks everything is perfect. He is on a murder spree, he gets himself in a tangle because he wanted to teach. He can't teach because he was in prison (because he kidnapped Rosie). He has trying to hide the murders.
    Nooo John only murdered Charlotte because she was blackmailing him into having an affair with her so she wouldn't tell Fiz that he hid Colin Fishwick's body after someone else beat him to death and died in John's living room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    Nooo John only murdered Charlotte because she was blackmailing him into having an affair with her so she wouldn't tell Fiz that he hid Colin Fishwick's body after someone else beat him to death and died in John's living room.
    Murder spree was the wrong word.

Charlotte was the one who touched Colin, then he collapsed and died.

I felt sorry for that old woman in tonight's episode.

Claudia is hilarious. She will be the new landlady of the Rover...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.