More on the Whitney stuff:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...tion-plot.html

''culminate in a ten minute episode''?! huh :lolwut:
    Comic Relief, son.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Isn't Comic Relief meant to be funny? I know there's a huge serious message behind it and I'm all for that - but I thought all of the events and mini-programs and dances and stuff that happen on Comic Relief night are fun and light-hearted? I just don't see where this slots in, but if it works.. :dontknow:

Comic relief first and foremost is a charity so it's not all about the funny things.

ReputationRep:
    They have the bits where they show the people the money is going to help so it's not all funny.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I didn't say it was all funny :nah: Just that they've never really done a mini episode or a feature (aside from the videos showing where the money is needed) that isn't light-hearted in the past. Though if it highlights important issues then I'm all for it, it's just a bit different :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Comic relief first and foremost is a charity so it's not all about the funny things.
    I think sm meant that the show itself is meant to be full of light-hearted performances, clips etc, not that the issue is a funny one I think they will manage to fit the clip in at some point, (well, obviously) but I wonder if 10 minutes will be enough time :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    I didn't say it was all funny :nah: Just that they've never really done a mini episode or a feature (aside from the videos showing where the money is needed) that isn't light-hearted in the past. Though if it highlights important issues then I'm all for it, it's just a bit different :yy:
    I did think the same. Will be different, for sure.

ReputationRep:
    Ewwwwww. This whole Carol/Connor/Whitney thing is sick. SICK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >Anna<)
    Erm..........quite so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >Anna<)
    It's just getting boring now, I hope Tiffany tells Bianca or somethin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    It's just getting boring now, I hope Tiffany tells Bianca or somethin.
    Yeah, I guess that's why they're bringing in the next controversial story line.

ReputationRep:
    Whitney is so CRINGE how she was acting when she walked into her own room..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    That whole scene was just so bad. The children's wallpaper in the background made me lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    And the way she dropped those sandwiches on the floor while holding her stare with Connor LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    And the way she dropped those sandwiches on the floor while holding her stare with Connor LOL.
    LOL I know. Cringeworthy! Her attempt at being a 'bad girl' failed well and truly! aaaha it was just awful to watch. Poor sandwiches

ReputationRep:
    I missed it but it doesn't sound like I missed much :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I laughed so hard at the sandwich scene. So lame, I'd love to see the bloopers for that.

(Original post by The Stig)
    I missed it but it doesn't sound like I missed much :erm:
    Connor slept with Whitney, Tiffany revealed to Carol that she knows about her and Connor, Ronnie can't go to the babys funeral tomorrow because Kat doesn't want anyone there, Jack is probably going into business with Max and the car lot and then there was something about the church organ collecting tin which I didn't really get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooovan*)
    I laughed so hard at the sandwich scene. So lame, I'd love to see the bloopers for that.

Connor slept with Whitney, Tiffany revealed to Carol that she knows about her and Connor, Ronnie can't go to the babys funeral tomorrow because Kat doesn't want anyone there, Jack is probably going into business with Max and the car lot and then there was something about the church organ collecting tin which I didn't really get.
    haha thanks for that.

There still on about that collection tin?! :shifty: ... Dot and that dude are going to totally get it on :sexface:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.