Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else tired of this baby **** with Ronnie?
    Nope, Ronnie is one of my favourite characters. The sad face was there because she has been through enough already, loses a daughter and then
    Spoiler:
    Show
    loses another child when she miscarries

I'm tired of the baby storyline involving Jane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Am I the only person who doesn't see Owen as some evil psycho? haha. I mean he killed two bad people, so meh.
    You mean Lucas? :p:

(Original post by Of_the_hook)
    :yep: I know who dies on chrismas, can't wait till its revealed who does it :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Ronnie is actually pregnant but has a miscarriage and finds out she can't have anymore kids. Apparently she continues to pretend she's pregnant & later gets arrested for Archie's murder. This whole baby storyline I think is suppose to lead to a breakdown for Ronnie - maybe depression & attempted suicide. Whatever it is, lets hope it happens soon
    Will they never show her any happiness? I mean, I know this whole baby storyline utterly annoys the **** out of me, but maybe they could find a way of her being happy without the constant need to get pregnant. :sigh:

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    I thought Lucas was gonna try kill Denise because she knew about the whole tree thing etc. :rofl:

So peggy can afford tickets for a holiday but not try and get back the money
    I was watching the 'two faces of Lucas' thingy majig just now, and they were saying something about it being a possibility that Lucas kills again. Who knows who it could be, or for what reason, or when. :ninja:

Peggy really annoys me with the whole 'both of my sons are childish' business yet she compares them both!

(Original post by Jordan1990)

My eyes and spies tell me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    someone is diagnosed with cancer at Christmas too
    Possibly:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Peggy? I heard she's leaving start of 2010. But then so is:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dr Al, Bradley and Manda, apparently.

ReputationRep:
    Ian Beale at the moment is :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Ian Beale at the moment is :drool:
    In his hot tub. :perv:

(Original post by mel0n)
    You mean Lucas? :p:

Will they never show her any happiness? I mean, I know this whole baby storyline utterly annoys the **** out of me, but maybe they could find a way of her being happy without the constant need to get pregnant. :sigh:

I was watching the 'two faces of Lucas' thingy majig just now, and they were saying something about it being a possibility that Lucas kills again. Who knows who it could be, or for what reason, or when. :ninja:

Peggy really annoys me with the whole 'both of my sons are childish' business yet she compares them both!

Possibly:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Another person who is leaving soon is:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tanya

At least that's what I read a while ago.

And regarding Stacey:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently she briefly gets back with Bradley before he leaves. Plus she was apparently spotted filming with a baby bump (don't know what those things are called). So is she going to be pregnant and for who?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    In his hot tub. :perv:
    He's got the money. :perv:

Off-topic, but you missed me singing Saat Samundar on Skype last night. Fypo and Ladipoo had the pleasure of hearing my Barry White-esque vocals. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tanya

And regarding Stacey:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently she briefly gets back with Bradley before he leaves. Plus she was apparently spotted filming with a baby bump (don't know what those things are called). So is she going to be pregnant and for who?
    Oh! I know they're going to bring Stacey back into the storyline soon, but I don't know what it would be about. Didn't Bradley go to America or something? :confused:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope her and Bradley have a happy ending or something. The only happy ending I can think of from the top of my head is Kat & Alfie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    He's got the money. :perv:

Off-topic, but you missed me singing Saat Samundar on Skype last night. Fypo and Ladipoo had the pleasure of hearing my Barry White-esque vocals. :yep:
    :zomg: Really?! Oh man, :rofl: I bet it was jokes. I'll have to ask Fypo fo' details. :perv:

(Original post by mel0n)
    Oh! I know they're going to bring Stacey back into the storyline soon, but I don't know what it would be about. Didn't Bradley go to America or something? :confused:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope her and Bradley have a happy ending or something. The only happy ending I can think of from the top of my head is Kat & Alfie.

Yeah Bradley left for Canada, but I think he might be coming back.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it was hinted that they'll have a happy ending, but I'm not sure how that would work with him leaving.

ReputationRep:
    Where did Beale suddenly get some cash from, and what did Max do to that Bald Guys ( forgot his name) Money he borrowed?

ReputationRep:
    Ian Beale. What a man.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tanya

And regarding Stacey:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tanya is only leaving for short term as the actress is taking maternity leave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Possibly:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it might be Ian, lying about it to get Jane back

(Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tanya is only leaving for short term as the actress is taking maternity leave
    Thanks.

Do you know how she's leaving?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.

Do you know how she's leaving?
    :no: but I think it will have something to do with
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Max's money problem, I'm pretty sure she's gone before christmas though

So Owen is definitely dead?

ReputationRep:

So peggy can afford tickets for a holiday but not try and get back the money
    Grant paid for it and sent it over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan1990)
    Grant paid for it and sent it over.
    Ohh I see, but I wish she would've stayed to at least help phil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    So Owen is definitely dead?
    This may sound stupid, but I keep expecting Owen to have somehow escaped from the body bag he was wrapped in :rofl:

But as far as we know, yes he's dead

This may sound stupid, but I keep expecting Owen to have somehow escaped from the body bag he was wrapped in :rofl:

But as far as we know, yes he's dead
    Well that's a bit disappointing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.