Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    What's the point of that girl and the conversation there having :lolwut: - This is just blatant filler.

ReputationRep:
    The conversation between Jodie and Poppy is MIND NUMBINGLY BORING. What the HELL is this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    The conversation between Jodie and Poppy is MIND NUMBINGLY BORING. What the HELL is this?
    Thats because Jodie and Poppy are both mind-numbingly boring, so any conversation between them would be that by default.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TulipFields)
    Thats because Jodie and Poppy are both mind-numbingly boring, so any conversation between them would be that by default.
    Who are Jodie and Poppy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Who are Jodie and Poppy?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/characters/

ReputationRep:
    Wanna slap Poppy and Jodie and why do they talk so weird! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    The Jodie and Poppy conversation seemed so......out of place. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    OK, so I've missed about a week of EE. Who is Poppy? does Jack know the truth about the baby? Ronnie gave the baby back to Kat - so is this how it's going to go on? with a big sort of reveal about James (Tommy) actually being Kat's?

Edit: Poppy is hot though! and she seemed interested in Tamwar - but his mother ruined it, haha.

ReputationRep:
    what the **** was the point of that jodie scene with her mate, obvious filler is obvious. Eastenders aint an anime ffs

catched up the whole week and all i gotta say is :indiff: that whole baby swap scene was ****ing pointless and was so crap. Although i thought it was silly that people were attacking the person who plays as ronnie in the street, talk about OTT!

and whitney flirting last night was awful :rofl2: the way she dropped the sandwiches was so bait LOOL! shes blatantly the sket of eastenders

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    its like they were both dropped on their heads repeatedly as babies :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Ahaha, it sounded like a sort of toned down conversation between Liese and Ryan (Laura's best friends) in The Catherine Tate Show.

ReputationRep:
    so the ending of tonight's episode (11/1/11) is this the start of EE undoing ALL the bad they've done by resolving the whole swap thing nice and early?! I said I wasn't going to watch this tosh any more, but my mum had it on and it's made me think maybe there's still some hope for 'Enders bosses!!

ReputationRep:
    Where did Jean pop up from?!?

ReputationRep:
    That other girl looked like a hot version of Lauren... I thought it was Lauren when they first showed her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    That other girl looked like a hot version of Lauren... I thought it was Lauren when they first showed her
    Hey, Lauren is hot enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    LOL! so true, at least she smiles more too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Hey, Lauren is hot enough
    Idont like her voice though, and her actions are lol

ReputationRep:
    Wtf watching it now - that Poppy and Jodie seen was just what the ****?! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TulipFields)
    Idont like her voice though, and her actions are lol
    Yeh, but the actress just based on looks is fine

ReputationRep:
    That scene is too Hollyoaks-ish imo. :erm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.