These
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Doctors
    hardly ever last in soap land!

Oh and apparently
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Peggy doesn't die, it's been left open for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoobleGobble)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Peggy doesn't die, it's been left open for her.
    Going to be making occaisional returns after a two year break.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone answer my questions. How did Beale suddenly get some cash? And why is Max selling fake insurances in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Ohh I see, but I wish she would've stayed to at least help phil.
    She tried to help by asking Grant for money, Phil stopped her, his fault.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    Can someone answer my questions. How did Beale suddenly get some cash? And why is Max selling fake insurances in the first place.
    Ian sold one of his properties

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan1990)
    She tried to help by asking Grant for money, Phil stopped her, his fault.
    I think he stopped her because at the end of the show we learn he's after Beales Money. So he doesn't need Grant. He'll probably lure Beale into buying Max's fake insurance or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    I think he stopped her because at the end of the show we learn he's after Beales Money. So he doesn't need Grant. He'll probably lure Beale into buying Max's fake insurance or something.
    And also Phil and Grant have always had this rivalry, he doesn't want to ask his little brother for money, he wants to sort it himself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    So Owen is definitely dead?
    :sadnod: I was hoping he wasn't but he actually is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoobleGobble)
    Nope, Ronnie is one of my favourite characters. The sad face was there because she has been through enough already, loses a daughter and then
    Spoiler:
    Show
    loses another child when she miscarries

I'm tired of the baby storyline involving Jane.
    Fair enough, I'd rather watch Jane then Ronnie, which is surprising cos she used to be 1 of my favourite character as well. But I got fed up when she become obsessed with having a child and I've always hated it when they put her with Jack I don't mind the character so long she stays away from Jack & has less screen time as possible :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Will they never show her any happiness? I mean, I know this whole baby storyline utterly annoys the **** out of me, but maybe they could find a way of her being happy without the constant need to get pregnant. :sigh:
    I really doubt the character will ever be happy, cos I remember watching the Reveal show when she found out Daniell was her daughter, the producer saying they killed her off cos "it would make Ronnie's character too happy". They can't just stop with the baby storyline as it just won't make sense, what she just woke up one day and decided she didn't want a baby anymore. I'll be more real if we found out she has something like PSTD and end the storyline there :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I really doubt the character will ever be happy, cos I remember watching the Reveal show when she found out Daniell was her daughter, the producer saying they killed her off cos "it would make Ronnie's character too happy". They can't just stop with the baby storyline as it just won't make sense, what she just woke up one day and decided she didn't want a baby anymore. I'll be more real if we found out she has something like PSTD and end the storyline there :woo:
    They should just try keeping her as a neutral character. Rather than one extremity of too happy or the other of too depressed and sad to face the world. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Muscleman: "Apology accepted"

sorry to sound like an internet douchebag but ROFL

ReputationRep:
    ^^ what? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    ^^ what? :confused:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...rs_01_12_2009/
    approximately 4:40

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for Ben after last night's episode. Annoying as his character can be, he has been through so much already to walk in and find Phil in such a state. Phil should have accepted the money from Grant - but his stupid macho pride wouldn't let him.

I also feel quite sorry for Max, especially now the "deal" hasn't gone through [if it had, then I would be annoyed with him], as he just needs to come clean with Tanya about their financial situation. Leaving her thinking they are alright so she spends and spends is only going to make matters worse, particularly now he has resorted to dodgy behaviour to make ends meet.

It is nice to see Ronnie happy for a change. I don't think it will last though, being Eastenders and all...

I hate Ronnie, what an awful character.

ReputationRep:
    I actually laughed at Ben's reaction :mmm: im sorry but it's hard for me to take him seriously with his acting

Poor Max, I feel really sorry for him atm I hope he gives Heather back money though

I still dont understand how Lucas could bury a grown man and no one even sees it :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    eastenders is so old and need more young people in the show.

ReputationRep:
    No it doesn't. It has a nice balance of age groups I think

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't need any more younger people in at all, I agree it's a nice mix. We don't want it to be Hollyoaks, or as it's going, Neighbours thanks...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.