(Original post by secretmessages)
    Connor
    Spoiler:
    Show
    is not dead :nah:
    I just assumed hehe thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    I know full well who he is and what he looks like, but how does he have anything to do with Connor?
    Connor has similar cheek bones to the casts of Genghis Kahn, and just for ironies sake he also has almost identical facial hair (if a little shorter). Flipping hell this is difficult, I didn't know they had internet access in special schools these days!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    Connor has similar cheek bones to the casts of Genghis Kahn, and just for ironies sake he also has almost identical facial hair (if a little shorter). Flipping hell this is difficult, I didn't know they had internet access in special schools these days!
    I don't see that much of a resemblance to be honest, but whatever.

There was no need to be rude now, was there?

ReputationRep:
    Sssshhhhh! Happy thread

I really enjoyed yesterday's episode! Normally the episodes when they just focus on one thing either go really well, or tremendously bad, but I though this one was great.
    I really loved the Max-Carol scenes, but apparently they were a last-minute addition? If so, fair play to them, it definitely worked!

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who thought that that picture of Ghengis Khan actually resembles Connor somehow :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Am I the only one who thought that that picture of Ghengis Khan actually resembles Connor somehow :rofl2:
    He definitely looks half Mongowian - it's a good job there are no walls in Eastenders or he would have smashed them down!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    He definitely looks half Mongowian [/IMG]
    You mean Mongolian. Your right though he's like 16% Mongolian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingkev)
    You mean Mongolian. Your right though he's like 16% Mongolian.
    I was saying it like the Chinese guy in South Park. And I think you mean 'you're'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Far from being the only one, the goatee just adds to the likeness :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Must have taken a while to grow it so long.

ReputationRep:
    Any one else reckon the epic carol/max/tiff/whitney/connor/ricky clan scene was a filler for some Ronnie/Kat scenes they decided not to air?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidders)
    Any one else reckon the epic carol/max/tiff/whitney/connor/ricky clan scene was a filler for some Ronnie/Kat scenes they decided not to air?
    If it was filler, it was top quality filler.

ReputationRep:
    Not really. The stuff about Tiffany had to come out at some point right? I was fed up of them dragging that out too.

It was not a filler. The only scene that was quickly refilmed was the scene between Max and Carol because Patsy/Bianca went into labour during filming.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't seen last night's episode, is it worth watching?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Yes.

It marks the exposure of the recent Carol/Connor/Whit story line and has an interesting development at the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Yep, it's a decent episode. Which has recently become a rare occurrence.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler for 25th:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Roxy tells Glenda about her plans with Christian, but Glenda feels it necessary to remind her that it wouldn't be her baby and that it sounds like she wishes Christian was straight. Later, Christian turns up at Roxy's and they discuss how they would make the conception happen. Roxy makes Christian laugh by suggesting that they could sleep together, and Roxy has to pretend that she was only joking. Roxy soon ends up with a sample which she puts in the fridge, and she must decide whether to go through with the idea. However, when Christian and Syed spend time alone, Syed says that it's all moving too fast. Christian agrees that they can wait and the pair rush to stop Roxy - but she reveals that she's already gone through with the plan…

:\
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I wasn't expecting it to be this straight forward?! What if Glenda has swapped the sample with.. i dunno what lol! Or there must be some sort of a complication :\

ReputationRep:
    Re: above --

Spoiler:
    Show
    I have to say I giggled when I read "Roxy ends up with a sample which she puts in--" :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.