Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Has Whitney been pencilling in her eyebrows?

ReputationRep:
    - Great to see Janine back, loved what she did with that poster of Roxy :rofl:
    - I like Jane's new hair.
    - Phil and Glenda at it again :sigh:
    - I like Max but its quite obvious he'll get back with Tanya soon enough.
    - Roxy's so desperate she makes me cringe. What's with her character? Its like BK doesn't know what to do with her other than turn her into some sort of agony aunt.
    - Syed didn't seem all that pleased about the baby, can't say I blame him. Roxy will probably use the baby to get with Christian (wouldn't happen I know) but she did the same thing with Jack when Amy was first born.
    - I don't have any sympathy for Whitney She just comes across as whiny b*tch

ReputationRep:
    Tanya's hair is a bit annoying :erm: Carol owned Whitney a little :ninja: lol I dunno which one of them two I feel sorry for though.

ReputationRep:
    i didnt even recognize jane at all, as soon as i saw her i was like 'who on earth is this woman?!?' :rofl2: but i love her new hairstyle it suits her well :love: cant say the same for tanya though :puke: im sick of her already, i liked her back in the day when sean and stacey were still around but now she just irritates me. Also i dont find her and greg as a believable couple :dontknow:

i dont feel soz at all for whitney, couldnt care less and LOOOL! at connors mum boying off carol hahaha :rofl2:

also im sooo glad ryan and janine are back :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Tanya's hair is a bit annoying :erm: Carol owned Whitney a little :ninja: lol I dunno which one of them two I feel sorry for though.
    I don't like either of them, Whitney annoys me though. We've seen a lot of that family recently we need a break from them. Hopefully the focus changes soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    our man is back :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I was just sat thinking 'Imagine if Whitney left and was given Julia's theme' .... dear me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    our man is back :sexface:
    Oh Ryan :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oHellno)
    WhAT?! Is she actually gonna leave? I love her!
    Lmao, Bianca fan? :p: She is pretty awesome though tbh :yy:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Haha I loved it when Whitney pwned Carol with the peas! Anyone know where Whitney has gone to? She can't have left as she has that certain storyline coming up.

ReputationRep:
    Loved Whitney/Carol's confrontation at the end, great stuff!

I don't like Tanya at all, something about her facial expressions which irritate me at times and it's so clear tha Max/Tanya is going to start all over again, so obvious. Can't they actually have a scenario where people move on for good rather than tooin and froing back to a partner.

Good to see Ryan back, intrigued what happens to him and Janine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    Haha I loved it when Whitney pwned Carol with the peas! Anyone know where Whitney has gone to? She can't have left as she has that certain storyline coming up.
    She's gonna move in with:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Janine

My bet is that the person above that she moves in with contributes to her transition into a

Spoiler:
    Show
    prostitute

I get so tempted by your spoilers, watermel0n.

But have resisted so far.

ReputationRep:
    That peas thing was the funniest thing!
    And Connor's mum, nice to see her too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TuckingFypo™)
    I get so tempted by your spoilers, watermel0n.

But have resisted so far.
    Just read it, you might like it :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Also re the surrogacy thing (this isn't really much of a spoiler but I've spoilered it just incase) :

Spoiler:
    Show
    "Well, the thing is that some storylines are just a way of getting you to another story. Everyone is so focused on the surrogacy aspect - I think that people think this storyline is about surrogacy, when in actual fact it's not," he said. "It's actually a story that leads to a story. Of course I'm happy that they're going down the surrogacy route, but that's not the full picture and it's only the start.

"People mustn't get too hung up on the fact that it's about surrogacy, because we're actually just dipping our toes into this storyline."

Speaking about how the drama will "serve" the characters, he continued: "Part two of our storyline will be a far deeper emotional level than the first part - it'll be far stronger in emotional and dramatic content. The surrogacy story is the way of starting our storyline, but all storylines aren't what they seem!

"It won't take a path that most people will imagine it to take - there are many twists and turns in this storyline if it plays out as we've been led to believe, and the surrogacy definitely isn't the main event."

ReputationRep:
    Missed EE yesterday. Did I miss much? Cause intetnet is temporarily out so i cant use iplayer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Missed EE yesterday. Did I miss much? Cause intetnet is temporarily out so i cant use iplayer.
    You missed Roxy being very drunk and singing All by Myself on the karaoke. Then later on she told Christian she will carry his baby for him. Oh and Whitney left home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    Is anyone else sick of EE presenting Tanya as the epitome of the middle age female? She is bigger than Bianca when she was pregnant yet men fight over her... It's like they think if they insist that she's hot it will be true.
    Are you kidding? Tanya is gorgeous!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.