Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Why has Masood suddenly started speaking Punjabi/Urdu or whatever? It's as if the scriptwriters have thought "Oh no we should actually start including this seeing as they're Pakistani" years after the family has been introduced.

ReputationRep:
    Give it sometime I think Bryan Kirkwood might turn it into Hollyoaks 2 but I like the current age range though

ReputationRep:
    Thought the end of tonight's episode was good [if a little predictable]. Lots of good cliff hanger endings for a change.

ReputationRep:
    Christian and Syed.... awwwww!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    Why has Masood suddenly started speaking Punjabi/Urdu or whatever? It's as if the scriptwriters have thought "Oh no we should actually start including this seeing as they're Pakistani" years after the family has been introduced.
    Haha, exactly lol. I was wondering that too, maybe they received suggestions from fans or something or it was a talking point among the crew to introduce it. But todays episode was shocking, I wonder what'll happen to Masood now.

I kind of missed what Beale said about the Vic, does he want the Vic in exchange for the loan or what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    Haha, exactly lol. I was wondering that too, maybe they received suggestions from fans or something or it was a talking point among the crew to introduce it. But todays episode was shocking, I wonder what'll happen to Masood now.

I kind of missed what Beale said about the Vic, does he want the Vic in exchange for the loan or what?
    He's having it as a security or collateral. It means if Phil doesn't pay him back the money within the two week period, Ian gets the Vic.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone found out that Lucas killed Owen yet? I havent managed to catch any eps this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACDC)
    Has anyone found out that Lucas killed Owen yet? I havent managed to catch any eps this week.
    Yeah, he killed him last week. On Wedding day :woo:.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Nope noone knows yet I don't think.

Also, Whitney has started to annoy me again. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    He's having it as a security or collateral. It means if Phil doesn't pay him back the money within the two week period, Ian gets the Vic.
    Oh right. What's wrong with Archie, why is he hated on by the other Mitchells.

Sorry i've only been watching EE for like a month or two now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    Oh right. What's wrong with Archie, why is he hated on by the other Mitchells.

Sorry i've only been watching EE for like a month or two now.
    Many reasons. He's Ronnie and Roxy's dad but generally a prat because he took Ronnie's child away from her when she got pregnant as a teenager and pretended the child had died when it was actually alive but living elsewhere. He's done a lot of other stuff as well that I can't remember, like bully Ronnie when she was young and lie to the family and try and manipulate them. He's now trying to get the Vic from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    ^^ Nope noone knows yet I don't think.

Also, Whitney has started to annoy me again. :nothing:
    That s*itney storyline is rather dire aint it, I completely switch off when her and Boring Bianca appear on screen.

I quite liked Owen, shame it wasnt Lucas who was asphyxiated, it would've been the best scene on Eastenders this year

ReputationRep:
    he took Ronnie's child away from her when she got pregnant as a teenager and pretended the child had died
    What the bloody hell for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACDC)
    I can't remember tbh. I think he tried to justify it by saying she wouldn't be able to cope and she was only 13 and it would have ruined her life raising a child at that age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACDC)
    He has this warped sense of paternalism. He is a control freak but tells himself he is acting in the best interest of 'his girls' when really, he is trying to secure his position in their lives.

The Vic thing is about revenge more than anything as they all turned their back on him when it came out that he had lied about Ronnie's baby etc.

ReputationRep:
    Masood speaking Punjabi :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Masood speaking Punjabi :love:
    i think it was urdu

anyway you've got a chance with zainab now :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    i think it was urdu

anyway you've got a chance with zainab now :ninja:
    My subtitles said "SPEAKS PUNJABI" :fuhrer:

And yeah I do. :ninja: I agreed with Masood when he said Zainab is the most beautiful woman in the world and deserves the very best (me).

ReputationRep:
    It's nothing new, they have actually been doing it on and off since they arrived. They do it now and then as mostly one off words.

ReputationRep:
    Knew as soon masood was drifitng off to sleep there was going to be a car crash(poor guy) :sadnod:, and surely that women could have gotten her phone without taking off the seat belts (they do strectch).

I keep having this feeling tiffany and bobby will be good friends then lovers in the future :dontknow:

It would be so funny if Ben is 18 and still has that whiny voice :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.