• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Bobby looked all grown up in todays episode

ReputationRep:
    LOL the Lucas's son & Abi scene was quite funny the other day.

Bobby seems to be laughing everytime he talks, or something. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Just finished watching this weeks eps on iplayer, I've had nothing better to do today, so I thought, might as well. Does anyone else think the Syed/Christian storyline is getting incredibly corny and cringeworthy?

ReputationRep:
    There is finally something half interesting going on in E E. It has been rubbish for the past couple of months.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else think the Syed/Christian storyline is getting incredibly corny and cringeworthy?
    It all happens on New Years Day. So if you don't like their relationship, look forwards to that day. Don't know how it's cringeworthy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoobleGobble)
    It all happens on New Years Day. So if you don't like their relationship, look forwards to that day. Don't know how it's cringeworthy...
    The pairing is wrong and unconvincing. They should have gone for another character that Syed could hook up with - not the Square's generic muscle mary. And not to mention the material they are working with is extremely shoddy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACDC)
    The pairing is wrong and unconvincing. They should have gone for another character that Syed could hook up with - not the Square's generic muscle mary. And not to mention the material they are working with is extremely shoddy.
    The way they instantly and randomly fell in love was ridiculous as well. Also, the way Christian 'knew' Syed was gay without any information whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    They should have gone for another character that Syed could hook up with - not the Square's generic muscle mary. And not to mention the material they are working with is extremely shoddy
    There are no other gay men on the square, and the whole point was a gay/muslim route. So who else? except bringing in a new male character. I'm just glad he isn't falling for a real gay stereotype, Sean in Coronation Street.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    The way they instantly and randomly fell in love was ridiculous as well. Also, the way Christian 'knew' Syed was gay without any information whatsoever.
    It was in the script so christian knew :p:
    What happens on new year? Isn't that the wedding? does everyone find out about them? I thought the storyline was going to run alot longer :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CombineHarvester)
    Yea, the storyline was forced in from nowhere and I just find Christian's character patronising and repulsive. Mind you I can't stand Syed's horseface fiance either.

Where's Tamwar trotted off to? I quite liked his dry sense of humour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GoobleGobble)
    There are no other gay men on the square, and the whole point was a gay/muslim route. So who else? except bringing in a new male character. I'm just glad he isn't falling for a real gay stereotype, Sean in Coronation Street.
    They pull in characters from nowhere all the time, I thought Syed and that other gay bloke who popped in for a few episodes would've made a better match. Anyway, who says Syed had to be paired off with an outed bloke, would've made it more interesting to pair him up with another confused bisexual character.

You dont think Christian doesn't fit the gay stereotype? LOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    It was in the script so christian knew :p:
    What happens on new year?
    I heard through the grapevine that horseface and syed's old man hit it off together. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACDC)
    I heard through the grapevine that horseface and syed's old man hit it off together. :yes:
    Amira and Masood? :eek:
    I thought Syed and Amira get married at that time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    Amira and Masood? :eek:
    I thought Syed and Amira get married at that time?
    I was joking :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACDC)
    I was joking :o:
    oh ok :p:

ReputationRep:
    You dont think Christian doesn't fit the gay stereotype? LOL!
    Only slightly, he is no Sean. Sean to me is a very big gay stereotype.

ReputationRep:
    Syed-Amira wedding spoilers are out.
    OMG more epic than I dared to dream.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/s....php?t=1175937
    If you're interested.

Excuse me while I go squeal at the amazingness.
    (I'm quite into this storyline)

ReputationRep:
    MUST. NOT. CLICK. ON. LINK... urgh. I did. Oooo an interesting wedding for once.

ReputationRep:
    Christmas & new year look goooood can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Lucas stuff is not coming out I really wanted it to

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.