Megathread of Eastenders watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    The thing is regarding benefits, 2 jobs etc that Heather has, those real life instances aren't supposed to be mentioned in EE. You see, Walford lives in a bubble where no real life issues are mentioned such as paying bills, mortgage issues etc. They live on a blank cheque and have no money issues whatsoever. Hence why it isn't mentioned that Heather should get benefits etc. But yet EE do scenes asap for when The Queen does something interesting, or say Michael Jackson dies.

ReputationRep:
    My friend worked out that Heather would be entitled to a very comfortable benefit payout!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    Hahaha love it!

What a strange strange episode! I think this must be a first (one- and two-handers aside) where they've followed someone around like that in every scene. It's amazing how much of a different mood that creates when one minute she's on her mother's housing estate then she's running down past the minute mart!

And I love how unsubtle eastenders is with things, I mean how many zoom-ins did they have to do on that boiler?!
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    "Heather's holding out for a hero...........and gets Darren."

ReputationRep:
    Almost everyone in EastEnders has become a **** recently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    Almost everyone in EastEnders has become a **** recently.
    Tamwar is one of the few (if not the only one) that remains consistently awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Woah :shock: Jack finally realises there's something wrong with Ronnie...

ReputationRep:
    Unless anything relatively interesting happens within the next 20 mins, this episode will be identical to the past month's

ReputationRep:
    Haha did anyone else see Michael fail at putting his shirt on first time?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think it was possible for Whitney to become more of a *****... but she succeeded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    I didn't think it was possible for Whitney to become more of a *****... but she succeeded.
    I can't stand Whitney, she's just a rubbish version of Janine :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Whitney: "What's wrong with her?"

Janine: "Too fat, too boring..."

ReputationRep:
    I thought there was going to be a gas leak and a massive EXPLOSION. So disappointed.

Also, Ronnie seriously needs to shut up and actually do something.

ReputationRep:
    Bored of the Ronnie storyline now, when's it gonna be over? Everything's so predictable -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)

Whitney: "What's wrong with her?"

Janine: "Too fat, too boring..."
    :rofl: the best thing about that episode.
    (Original post by Hooovan*)
    I thought there was going to be a gas leak and a massive EXPLOSION. So disappointed.

Also, Ronnie seriously needs to shut up and actually do something.
    Like give the baby back? She annoys me too much now, can't wait till she leaves tbh
    (Original post by heavencanwait_)
    Bored of the Ronnie storyline now, when's it gonna be over? Everything's so predictable -.-
    Reveal is around April. Wonder if they'll do what they did last year and make the reveal on/around 2nd of April.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else find it pretty funny that Roxy is always without a man and now it's the second time where she's suddenly slept with two men in the same week, gets pregnant, and we have to endure a 'whose baby is it' storyline?

ReputationRep:
    Haha did anyone else see Michael fail at putting his shirt on first time?
    LOL yeah I noticed that...he failed to put his hand in his sleeve. :laugh:

Whitney:What's wrong with her?

Janine:Too fat, too boring...
    Gotta love Janine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.am.lost)
    Does anyone else find it pretty funny that Roxy is always without a man and now it's the second time where she's suddenly slept with two men in the same week, gets pregnant, and we have to endure a 'whose baby is it' storyline?
    And Jack won't be the father :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe they're going to drag it out. You actually feel sorry for Jack that he has to endure Ronnie!

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm interesting: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...h-triumph.html

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.