Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    What happened at the end then? I sort of stopped watching, just left it running in the background.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    What happened at the end then? I sort of stopped watching, just left it running in the background.
    The Dr and Zainab got pretty close....he was talking about the first time he washed her back or something and she went running back to Masood and told him she wanted to cancel the wedding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    The Dr and Zainab got pretty close....he was talking about the first time he washed her back or something and she went running back to Masood and told him she wanted to cancel the wedding.
    Ah, ok.

ReputationRep:
    the whole paparazzi outside denises house cracked me up so much :rofl2: LOOL! and when the doctor kicked them away and patrick was like YEAH MAN! :rofl: hahaha

the whole kat and alfie thing is just annoying, hurry up and get together ffs

and i actually did feel soz for whitney on friday i cant believe her siblings arent talking to her over a stupid **** cake. Seriously who cares o_O

and anyone notice masoods new haircut :perv:

not liking what ryan did, it puts me off him abit tbh :sigh: and the fact he cheated on his wife with some butters chick :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Was it a deliberate joke that Yusef used a fire extinguisher as Zainab was watching? Also at the end, I really thought Zainab was going to end up kissing him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    the whole paparazzi outside denises house cracked me up so much :rofl2: LOOL! and when the doctor kicked them away and patrick was like YEAH MAN! :rofl: hahaha

the whole kat and alfie thing is just annoying, hurry up and get together ffs

and i actually did feel soz for whitney on friday i cant believe her siblings arent talking to her over a stupid **** cake. Seriously who cares o_O

and anyone notice masoods new haircut :perv:

not liking what ryan did, it puts me off him abit tbh :sigh: and the fact he cheated on his wife with some butters chick :facepalm2:
    hahaha this bit was hilarious! Patrick is a legend, I hope they never get rid of him
    And yeah the Kat and Alfie storyline is boring, but the baby swap one is worse! They need to hurry up and resolve it all!

I'm not looking forward to the Whitney storyline that's coming up. Gonna be depressing
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Ahaha I love Patrick :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Just caught the ending of yesterday's episode, and doesnt seem I missed much! Ahh, it's not great at all atm is it? Phil seems to have taken an extended holiday but yeah, not great.

Also, what's latest on John Bardon who plays Jim Branning? He's now mentioned in scenes here and there, but is he actually planning on coming back if healthy? He's missed as him and Patrick were a right combo.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Just caught the ending of yesterday's episode, and doesnt seem I missed much! Ahh, it's not great at all atm is it? Phil seems to have taken an extended holiday but yeah, not great.

Also, what's latest on John Bardon who plays Jim Branning? He's now mentioned in scenes here and there, but is he actually planning on coming back if healthy? He's missed as him and Patrick were a right combo.
    I'm not sure he'll ever come back completely healthy, just depends on how well he recovers from his stroke. But the fact that he still enjoys taking part in the show from time to time probably indicates that he'd be happy to come back full-time if he did recover enough

ReputationRep:
    They should just leave the upcoming Whitney storyline. We all know it's going to happen and it's no doubt going to be very predictable and go through same motions: That dodgy dude is going to her pimp out 'for some extra money init'. Slowly everyone is going to find out and be like ''wtf you doing'', followed by her being moody and shouting ''well it's my lifeeee i can do waaa i want init'' and running up some stairs into her room''. Then she's going to get beaten up by one her 'customers' and she's going reassess what she's doing and realise her mistake. Come back and be all ''I'm sooo sorry i'm sooo stupid can i come back? bla bla bla''. ... and it'll be back to normal again.

ReputationRep:
    ^I think it's a decent storyline but wrong character. Whitney's already been through so much that it just baffles me why they give her more doom and gloom. It gets to the point where you always expect something dreadful to happen to her, aka Ronnie. If it was someone else, then maybe the impact would have been better where as the audience will sympthize with Whit because of what happened to Tony and that will mix in with the storyline etc and take away from the abuse angle imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    ^I think it's a decent storyline but wrong character. Whitney's already been through so much that it just baffles me why they give her more doom and gloom. It gets to the point where you always expect something dreadful to happen to her, aka Ronnie. If it was someone else, then maybe the impact would have been better where as the audience will sympthize with Whit because of what happened to Tony and that will mix in with the storyline etc and take away from the abuse angle imo
    I don't understand why they are doing it either. It was bad enough when they turned Ronnie into a tragic-beyond-belief character.
    Although that wouldnt be surprising seeing as she is under Janine's influence

ReputationRep:
    Good episode. Didn't get why Yusef was smiling in the end with the ring though? And zainab, such a lying ****!

ReputationRep:
    So, did she just reveal that she's unsure of what actually happened? He could be completely innocent in the whole thing? :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    That episode was so confusing, at first i was like: OMG, Zainab was lying about Yusef being evil then!
    Then i saw that Yusef had taken the ring so then i was like: OMG Yusef IS evil
    And so now im just confused...
    So basically Zainab was exaggerating and Yusef didnt set her alight, but she just feels uneasy around him, and now Masood knows this its going to drive them apart, PLUS the fact that they dont have the ring anymore and Massood is going to get hunted down by the loan sharks he got the money from. And behind it all Zainabs instincts were right and Yusef IS evil...
    I'm liking it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    That episode was so confusing, at first i was like: OMG, Zainab was lying about Yusef being evil then!
    Then i saw that Yusef had taken the ring so then i was like: OMG Yusef IS evil
    And so now im just confused...
    So basically Zainab was exaggerating and Yusef didnt set her alight, but she just feels uneasy around him, and now Masood knows this its going to drive them apart, PLUS the fact that they dont have the ring anymore and Massood is going to get hunted down by the loan sharks he got the money from. And behind it all Zainabs instincts were right and Yusef IS evil...
    I'm liking it...
    Nah.

All they are doing is trying to throw us and make us question if his evil and started the fire. The whole 'he tried to save her and has the scars' is a good trick. As well as making Zainab not sure of him being there. Yet his smile at the end indicates he is devious and clearly has an agenda. He probably was involve in the fire some way or another.

Either way he tricked the Massods into buying a £2,000 ring and has got their son choosing his daughter over his own parents.

His a bad man.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. Tonight's episode sounds half interesting. Surely I'm reading far too much into it, though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Hmm. Tonight's episode sounds half interesting. Surely I'm reading far too much into it, though?
    You should watch it!
    Although, I kept getting bored and skipping scenes on iPlayer. Can't even remember how it ended and I only watched it about an hour ago.

ReputationRep:
    the only thing i enjoyed in todays episode was aunt kim :adore:

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.