The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
$TUPID_hEAD
Lucas stuff is not coming out :frown: I really wanted it to

It HAS to eventually! I think he'll strike again before it does, though. :beard: I was watching that BBC 'two faces of Lucas' programme and there was a suggestion.. :beard:

I don't like how they drag out stories so much though!! :angry:
Can I just say that Whitney is a slut and she needs to STFU.
Reply 662
Mastermind`
Can I just say that Whitney is a slut and she needs to STFU.

Agreed. She needs to be throttled. :sigh:
mel0n
Agreed. She needs to be throttled. :sigh:

Yeah I stopped watching EastEnders for like a year and I come back and that storyline is still going on. :mad:
Reply 664
Mastermind`
Yeah I stopped watching EastEnders for like a year and I come back and that storyline is still going on. :mad:

It should end soon. Tony's trial is soon.

On a different note, I've just been reading all the spoilers up until New Year. :eek3: My God.
Reply 665
How can you guys read spoilers, doesn't that ruin the whole drama, since you'll be expecting it to happen?
Reply 666
^^ In a way yeah, and in a way no. The spoilers on that website do tell you almost everything.. (I wouldn't look at the following if you don't like spoilers)

It tells us:

Spoiler

But it doesn't, for eg:

Spoiler

I don't mind them because they sort of make me want to see exactly HOW everything happens in the soap. :bigsmile: I don't think the content of each spoiler is very chronological either. :no:
mel0n
^^ In a way yeah, and in a way no. The spoilers on that website do tell you almost everything.. (I wouldn't look at the following if you don't like spoilers)

It tells us:

Spoiler

But it doesn't, for eg:

Spoiler

I don't mind them because they sort of make me want to see exactly HOW everything happens in the soap. :bigsmile: I don't think the content of each spoiler is very chronological either. :no:

Spoiler

I can't wait for the wedding :woo:
The only thing I hate about whitney is when she runs upstairs for the 100th time but the tony trial should be interesting
Sorry who repped me? you didn't leave your name and :frown:
Thanks though :smile:
$TUPID_hEAD
Lucas stuff is not coming out :frown: I really wanted it to

lol i wana see tat stuff now not bloody boring tony trial or janine asss
Reply 670
Anyone know what happened to the eastenders spoilers website? Every week beginning they would post spoilers for the rest of the week, but it hasn't been working for a few weeks now.
Is it wrong that I actually like Janine? And Ryan? I like the dynamic between them two - makes things interesting.

What do you think Archie was playing at with the ring? :smile:
Reply 672
affinity89

I actually I have a feeling that Archie knows Janine may betray/deceive him, so he's taking necessary precaution or he may counter-deceive Janine and Ryan. Who knows.. yet.
ACDC
Anyone know what happened to the eastenders spoilers website? Every week beginning they would post spoilers for the rest of the week, but it hasn't been working for a few weeks now.

What website? Digitalspy?
affinity89
Is it wrong that I actually like Janine? And Ryan? I like the dynamic between them two - makes things interesting.

I like them two as well but everyone seems to hate them :dunno:

Spoiler

Have you guys seen the christmas trailer for EE it looks good lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-qAg0y_ZjM&feature=player_embedded
It starts about 48secs into the clip :cool:
Reply 675
Z_Ahmed
I actually I have a feeling that Archie knows Janine may betray/deceive him, so he's taking necessary precaution or he may counter-deceive Janine and Ryan. Who knows.. yet.

Ya, e.g. when he was being a voyeur watching them make out in that crappy little hut where their business is run.
Reply 676
Mastermind`

:five: i share your sentiments, nobody cares anymore.
Why are Bianca's kids always in their uniform? :confused:
Original post by &#1109
Why are Bianca's kids always in their uniform? :confused:

I used to live in Dagenham (as East London-ish as you can get) and the primary school kids were always in their uniform. Good work by EastEnders. :yep:
Reply 679
$TUPID_hEAD
What website? Digitalspy?

No, it was a website solely dedicated to Eastenders spoilers:

http://www.eastendersspoilers.co.uk/

Latest