• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Can't wait for it.
    AH i was hoping for somehting like this!

Also, no offence, but, if you're going to say "spoiler" you can't write just next to it what the spoiler is.. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supernova92)
    AH i was hoping for somehting like this!

Also, no offence, but, if you're going to say "spoiler" you can't write just next to it what the spoiler is.. :lol:
    lol didn't realise the link gave it away too.....blonde moment. Now lets move on and never say anything about it

ReputationRep:
    lol didn't realise the link gave it away too.....blonde moment. Now lets move on and never say anything about it
    Well it was more of the the bold red that drew my attention
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by i.am.lost)
    Zainab lives really close to me in Staines, and I always run into her driving her Mercedes.
    Staines? Really!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supernova92)
    Well it was more of the the bold red that drew my attention
    well everyone is waiting for the reveal so that's ok lol

Wonder how it'll end for Ronnie though

ReputationRep:
    Re: the above spoiler,

Spoiler:
    Show
    Really looking forward to seeing how they do it! I can't really imagine it at all tbh....the way the article makes out, it sounds like Kat and Alfie magically accept Tommy but it must be an emotional nightmare to reattach yourself emotionally to a baby that you thought you'd lost! In any case I imagine it won't be a storyline that's wrapped up straight away!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Can't wait for it.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I kinda guess it was gonna be an easter special.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    Staines? Really!?
    Yeah, I've bumped into her in Sainsbury's a couple of times, once near the train station, and I read in the papers that she was doing some event at the Prep School recently!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by i.am.lost)
    Yeah, I've bumped into her in Sainsbury's a couple of times, once near the train station, and I read in the papers that she was doing some event at the Prep School recently!
    I've never seen her :sad:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show

Can't wait for it.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Finally! I would've gone insane if they had run this for its full course.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Details of the baby swap reveal

If Sam finishes filming in May that means Ronnie will be around until July. I hope th disappearing act does last for 2 months and then have Ronnie sectioned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Finally! I would've gone insane if they had run this for its full course.
    I think the sisters have run their course, one has depression and the other one has an intelligence of a child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    I think the sisters have run their course, one has depression and the other one has an intelligence of a child.
    I think that's an insult to children but I agree with you though. Ronnie and Roxy have run their course and at the end of the storyline should be written out along with Jack.

ReputationRep:
    I think that's an insult to children but I agree with you though. Ronnie and Roxy have run their course and at the end of the storyline should be written out along with Jack.
    A woman her age should be far more intelligent and wiser than a eight year old surely? unless you were in on the joke too, hard to tell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    A woman her age should be far more intelligent and wiser than a eight year old surely? unless you were in on the joke too, hard to tell.
    I was just saying a child will probably be far more intelligent than Roxy.....

ReputationRep:
    Not really a spoiler, we all knew it was going to happen. However it's finally been filmed and it's soon...

Spoiler:
    Show

The climax to EastEnders' baby swap storyline will see Ronnie Branning finally come to her senses and confess to her terrible mistake, a report has claimed.

Yesterday, it was revealed that the soap had finally filmed the conclusion to the controversial plot, which began at New Year when Ronnie lost her son James to cot death before switching him with Kat Moon's newborn child Tommy in her grief-stricken state.
    After coming clean and handing Tommy over, Ronnie is expected to do a disappearing act - but as Samantha Womack does not finish filming with EastEnders until May, she will be seen on screen again as the aftermath of the storyline is fully explored.
    Full story with all the details: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...-revealed.html

ReputationRep:
    Why does Ben always sound like he's bloody whispering? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    That was one slap shirley gave.

ReputationRep:
    Poor Glenda. One of the only actual half decent people in that rotten square lol

ReputationRep:
    dutty slap

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.