Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    Why does Ben always sound like he's bloody whispering? :mad:
    :ditto:

maybe its to shows he's gotton creepier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Poor Glenda. One of the only actual half decent people in that rotten square lol
    You haven't been watching eastenders for long i guess, glenda is a complete *****.

If your being sarcastic my bad.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Good riddance (hopefully)

ReputationRep:
    Actually watched Eastenders for the first time in weeks.

You know what annoyed me today? The filming, the way it cut between scenes - like when Ian was begging Jane to find a way to forgive him, and then we cut to Shirley saying "I can't forgive him". Like they were trying to heap on the deliberate emphasis between the parallels in their situation. And the way the characters were acting, too - like Jane and Shirley's wannabe dramatic lines. The whole confident key toss and the "Lock up when you're finished." Just... argh, this is bloody Eastenders, not some intense, high drama film!

I've stopped ranting now.

ReputationRep:
    Shirley can't cry for ****. She was just sitting there, groaning. It made me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tillytots)
    That was one slap shirley gave.
    I thought his head was going to come off. That was a QUALITY slap though, I enjoyed that.

(Original post by penguin-)
    Shirley can't cry for sh*t. She was just sitting there, groaning. It made me lol
    Yeah, a bit like she had a bad stomach ache. That was so awkward to watch.

ReputationRep:
    No more GILF eye candy. Good episode though! I hope Jane and Ian don't split up. Also, where was Alfie tonight?

ReputationRep:
    Okayish episode, i dont know long i can take before i actually break the tv when i see ronnie's face. I hate the way EE make out like ronnie is going to tell or is going to be found out about the baby swap but doesn't they have been doing it for ages now, its pissing me off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    Actually watched Eastenders for the first time in weeks.

You know what annoyed me today? The filming, the way it cut between scenes - like when Ian was begging Jane to find a way to forgive him, and then we cut to Shirley saying "I can't forgive him". Like they were trying to heap on the deliberate emphasis between the parallels in their situation. And the way the characters were acting, too - like Jane and Shirley's wannabe dramatic lines. The whole confident key toss and the "Lock up when you're finished." Just... argh, this is bloody Eastenders, not some intense, high drama film!

I've stopped ranting now.
    :rofl2: agreed with everything you said

ReputationRep:
    congrats to eastenders for ruining ronnie :congrats:

what a ****ing mess

ReputationRep:

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    Why does Ben always sound like he's bloody whispering? :mad:
    Maybe he's been taking acting lessons from the guy who plays Yusuf, every time Yusuf speaks I have to lean in to the TV to hear him. It's like he thinks life is one big game of Chinese whispers.

ReputationRep:
    Jane sucks. She couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. The whole getting your vows renewed storyline is borderline retarded, they've been married for about 5 years. It's just a constant circle of her feeling like she is under appreciated by Ian, and Ian making some grand gesture... which would be fair enough if it was on a yearly basis but it's almost every 3 months. They have no imagination. There is only so many times I can feel sympathy for Jane because Ian makes her work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brushless-man)
    Okayish episode, i dont know long i can take before i actually break the tv when i see ronnie's face. I hate the way EE make out like ronnie is going to tell or is going to be found out about the baby swap but doesn't they have been doing it for ages now, its pissing me off.
    Yes!!! It's like the tenth time this has happened, it wasn't any good the first time and doesn't get any more dramatic...!

ReputationRep:
    Surely Glenda could've taken Shirley on? Why was she ****ting herself? and no more 'GILF' as someone has already said.. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Twas a bit of an anti climax the way Shirley just didn't even punch her

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    lololol at Shirley crying. wtf was that? I could seriously do a better job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    lololol at Shirley crying. wtf was that? I could seriously do a better job
    Better than Glenda's tbh. Her crying was truly awful.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :holmes: Upcoming storyline spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a308044/roof-collapse-to-rock-enders-family.html

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.