87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    A boiled egg with two short legs and a sunburn :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    This heart to heart is odd, Phil doing emotional always brings the lol

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, they've really got the 'will they won't they' thing going on lol!

ReputationRep:
    If Shirley kissed me i'd throw up down her gullet.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf, not sure if that deserved the music theme ending

ReputationRep:
    wtf i wanted there to be a shock ending not this. I expected one of Shirley's ex-husbands to burst the door open

ReputationRep:
    Felt more sad at the Jane and Ian bit

ReputationRep:
    That music was bloody stupid. Months of watching Phil sleep around, thinking it's going to be awesome when he gets his comeupance and then all he has is a bit of a lovers tiff. It was so good to see Jane finally go, but I have a feeling she'll be back once she's had her baby. It's getting a little frustrating that EE is letting all its story lines be dictated by women getting up the duff. We never had these problems with Dot Cotton!

Where has Whitney got to? I thought we were going to get to see her get properly sucked into some sort of prostitution ring.

ReputationRep:
    LOL at when phil called shirley beautiful, but she is a buff ting though :fan:

i wanted ian and jane to stay together though :sad:

also tanya is getting on my nerves too much :facepalm2: shes just acting like a silly teenager imo, sick and tired of the sight of her. I miss the days when she was with max...

abi and jay :love: i dont understand why abi wears make-up, she doesnt really need it :dontknow:

and wait did heather ask about the cake in the pub :rofl2: once a fat **** always a fat ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    Where has Whitney got to? I thought we were going to get to see her get properly sucked into some sort of prostitution ring.
    i think thats next week since all the soap mags seem to be going:

'whitney in trouble, will janine and lauren make it in time loool1111! lolol'

:rolleyes: this whole whiteney storyline better be good, and i really hope this stupid ronnie storyline gets finished by the end of the month. It just wasn't done well at all

ReputationRep:
    'In 2011, Kemp told Radio Times that he has no plans to return to EastEnders: "I enjoy the fact that I've far more control over my destiny than I ever had when acting. I didn't even watch the soaps when I was in them because it's like a coal miner coming home and staring at the coal scuttle—I was never a great lover of watching myself act."'

Oh i kinda miss him :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    i think thats next week since all the soap mags seem to be going:

'whitney in trouble, will janine and lauren make it in time loool1111! lolol'

:rolleyes: this whole whiteney storyline better be good, and i really hope this stupid ronnie storyline gets finished by the end of the month. It just wasn't done well at all
    To be honest EE needs a Corrie style tram crash, but instead of having the characters on it it should have the producers and writers on it with a 100% fatality rate.

ReputationRep:
    Jane pisses me off.

- She cheated on Ian with Grant loads of times.

- She tried to cheat with Masood.

But the one time Ian slips, she leaves him, ****ing *****, she can **** off as far as I'm concerned.

ReputationRep:
    That music was bloody stupid. Months of watching Phil sleep around, thinking it's going to be awesome when he gets his comeupance and then all he has is a bit of a lovers tiff. It was so good to see Jane finally go, but I have a feeling she'll be back once she's had her baby. It's getting a little frustrating that EE is letting all its story lines be dictated by women getting up the duff. We never had these problems with Dot Cotton!

The Whitney storyline:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The guy she went off with.. she's still with him - he's turned her into a bit of a prostitute, apparently she's sleeping with his friends to help pay his debts off - from the spoilers it sounded like she's a little brainwashed because she actually wants to stay with him or something...

Doubt there'll be any tram crashes but there is a
    Spoiler:
    Show
    car crash involving Max and Abi?

and also a
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Roof collapsing on the Masoods

ReputationRep:
    To be honest EE needs a Corrie style tram crash, but instead of having the characters on it it should have the producers and writers on it with a 100% fatality rate.
    omg yes, all the producers and writers should just go :facepalm2: eastenders has just been so ¬________________________¬ for me these past couple of months.

i dont know, i guess we gotta give it time but i want a really big storyline to happen. I refuse to count that ronnie foolishness as a big storyline :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    I think the current writer of skins may be behind this crap.

ReputationRep:
    what happened with whitney

I didn't watch the prozzie storyline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    what happened with whitney

I didn't watch the prozzie storyline
    Oh yeah, good point. She has completely disappeared..the last time we saw her she went off with Rob, the pimp guy. I expect we'll be seeing her back soon. I'm not watching though, bit too disturbing for my liking.

ReputationRep:
    I love how Shirley packed her entire life into that one holdall but that it must have been taken up by that HUGE coat!!! Seriously, has anyone tried packing a dressing gown into a suitcase??

Cake looked nice though

ReputationRep:
    Heather sure thought so!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.