Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Jay Abi thing is so cringey wtf.

ReputationRep:
    LOL! Mercy is so butters, imagine her kissing you on the lips :puke:

:adore: janine, i really liked this episode (since i find the ronnie storyline really stupid) but yh janine and lauren today were :rofl2: although ricky is a bit of a knob not realizing whiteney is missing....plus he's a bit too stupid, even tiffany seems smarter then him ffs :rolleyes:

i thought abi and jay were cute :teehee: although i still dont see why abi needs a lot of the make up, i thought she looked fine without it :dontknow:

also have to say lauren looked like a buff ting today :sexface: i think it's coz she kinda moved away that stupid fringe :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering what ethnicity ricky norwood "fatboy" is, no-racial i just want to know, its been bugging me, surely am not the only one?

ReputationRep:
    I swear Newlauren has just become insanely stunning overnight...!

A lot of love for lil Tiff right now as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Jay Abi thing is so cringey wtf.
    I know right! I feel myself cringing when Abi is trying to be 'cool' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Episodes shot outside of the Square feel weird.

ReputationRep:
    this is kinda painful to watch :/

ReputationRep:
    My tv is right in bring of me and I forgot to put on, I player it is.

Where is Whitney's brother, Ryan?

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    L
    also have to say lauren looked like a buff ting today :sexface: i think it's coz she kinda moved away that stupid fringe :naughty:
    Yes, yes she does. :sexface:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Wow, Janine is actually trying to do something right for once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Wow, Janine is actually trying to do something right for once.
    Apart from the drugging Ryan storyline, Janine is quite a likeable character.

Also, Janine's voice is so hot. :coma:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Apart from the drugging Ryan storyline, Janine is quite a likeable character.

Also, Janine's voice is so hot. :coma:
    I wouldn't go that far :p:

ReputationRep:
    LOL! i thought fatboy was bengali :rofl:

This weeks eastenders was shot in north west london braaapppppppppppppp!!!! i think wembley or willesden :holmes:

Anyways loving this weeks episode and todays episode was so intense I absolutely loved it. These are the sort of storylines I want to see, not that **** ronnie baby crap (who the **** cares)

Did anyone notice how pretty lauren looked when the car drove away and her fringe was away from her face? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders is starting to pick up again. I quite enjoyed tonight's episode. Theirs something nice about filming outside of the square.

LOL! i thought fatboy was bengali :rofl:

This weeks eastenders was shot in north west london braaapppppppppppppp!!!! i think wembley or willesden :holmes:

Anyways loving this weeks episode and todays episode was so intense I absolutely loved it. These are the sort of storylines I want to see, not that **** ronnie baby crap (who the **** cares)

Did anyone notice how pretty lauren looked when the car drove away and her fringe was away from her face? :ninja:
    How can you think fatboy was bengali?! Lol. I think he's a mix of filipino/english or something along those lines.

New Lauren is definitely a peng ting!

ReputationRep:

Yeh just watching the beginning with Lauren and Whitney walking, seems like the road up from Wembley Park tube..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mombasa Raha)
    Eastenders is starting to pick up again. I quite enjoyed tonight's episode. Theirs something nice about filming outside of the square.

How can you think fatboy was bengali?! Lol. I think he's a mix of filipino/english or something along those lines.

New Lauren is definitely a peng ting!
    :rofl2: i dont know lol

she certainly is :sexface:

(Original post by morris743)
    Yeh just watching the beginning with Lauren and Whitney walking, seems like the road up from Wembley Park tube..
    Hmm I thought it may be that :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Dunno how the new Lauren is growing on me.. Won't be long before I hate her again though to be honest. Annoying how the episode isn't on iplayer yet :mad:

ReputationRep:

Hmm I thought it may be that :holmes:
    Not the best advert for Wembley to be fair lol But then...none of it is exactly stunning

ReputationRep:
    I liked this episode! Whitney is so annoying :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Not the best advert for Wembley to be fair lol But then...none of it is exactly stunning
    Exactly, I don't really go wembley unless i needed to go asda or to work at the stadium

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.