Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Jay Abi thing is so cringey wtf.

ReputationRep:
    LOL! Mercy is so butters, imagine her kissing you on the lips :puke:

:adore: janine, i really liked this episode (since i find the ronnie storyline really stupid) but yh janine and lauren today were :rofl2: although ricky is a bit of a knob not realizing whiteney is missing....plus he's a bit too stupid, even tiffany seems smarter then him ffs :rolleyes:

i thought abi and jay were cute :teehee: although i still dont see why abi needs a lot of the make up, i thought she looked fine without it :dontknow:

also have to say lauren looked like a buff ting today :sexface: i think it's coz she kinda moved away that stupid fringe :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering what ethnicity ricky norwood "fatboy" is, no-racial i just want to know, its been bugging me, surely am not the only one?

ReputationRep:
    I swear Newlauren has just become insanely stunning overnight...!

A lot of love for lil Tiff right now as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Jay Abi thing is so cringey wtf.
    I know right! I feel myself cringing when Abi is trying to be 'cool' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Episodes shot outside of the Square feel weird.

ReputationRep:
    this is kinda painful to watch :/

ReputationRep:
    My tv is right in bring of me and I forgot to put on, I player it is.

Where is Whitney's brother, Ryan?

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    L
    also have to say lauren looked like a buff ting today :sexface: i think it's coz she kinda moved away that stupid fringe :naughty:
    Yes, yes she does. :sexface:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Wow, Janine is actually trying to do something right for once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Wow, Janine is actually trying to do something right for once.
    Apart from the drugging Ryan storyline, Janine is quite a likeable character.

Also, Janine's voice is so hot. :coma:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Apart from the drugging Ryan storyline, Janine is quite a likeable character.

Also, Janine's voice is so hot. :coma:
    I wouldn't go that far :p:

ReputationRep:
    LOL! i thought fatboy was bengali :rofl:

This weeks eastenders was shot in north west london braaapppppppppppppp!!!! i think wembley or willesden :holmes:

Anyways loving this weeks episode and todays episode was so intense I absolutely loved it. These are the sort of storylines I want to see, not that **** ronnie baby crap (who the **** cares)

Did anyone notice how pretty lauren looked when the car drove away and her fringe was away from her face? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders is starting to pick up again. I quite enjoyed tonight's episode. Theirs something nice about filming outside of the square.

LOL! i thought fatboy was bengali :rofl:

This weeks eastenders was shot in north west london braaapppppppppppppp!!!! i think wembley or willesden :holmes:

Anyways loving this weeks episode and todays episode was so intense I absolutely loved it. These are the sort of storylines I want to see, not that **** ronnie baby crap (who the **** cares)

Did anyone notice how pretty lauren looked when the car drove away and her fringe was away from her face? :ninja:
    How can you think fatboy was bengali?! Lol. I think he's a mix of filipino/english or something along those lines.

New Lauren is definitely a peng ting!

ReputationRep:

Yeh just watching the beginning with Lauren and Whitney walking, seems like the road up from Wembley Park tube..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mombasa Raha)
    Eastenders is starting to pick up again. I quite enjoyed tonight's episode. Theirs something nice about filming outside of the square.

How can you think fatboy was bengali?! Lol. I think he's a mix of filipino/english or something along those lines.

New Lauren is definitely a peng ting!
    :rofl2: i dont know lol

she certainly is :sexface:

(Original post by morris743)
    Yeh just watching the beginning with Lauren and Whitney walking, seems like the road up from Wembley Park tube..
    Hmm I thought it may be that :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Dunno how the new Lauren is growing on me.. Won't be long before I hate her again though to be honest. Annoying how the episode isn't on iplayer yet :mad:

ReputationRep:

Hmm I thought it may be that :holmes:
    Not the best advert for Wembley to be fair lol But then...none of it is exactly stunning

ReputationRep:
    I liked this episode! Whitney is so annoying :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Not the best advert for Wembley to be fair lol But then...none of it is exactly stunning
    Exactly, I don't really go wembley unless i needed to go asda or to work at the stadium

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.