Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    I used to live in Dagenham (as East London-ish as you can get) and the primary school kids were always in their uniform. Good work by EastEnders. :yep:
    Dagenham wasteman. :p: but Tiff and co wear their uniforms all the time, like even on weekends. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ѕнαℓiηα)
    Dagenham wasteman. :p: but Tiff and co wear their uniforms all the time, like even on weekends. :confused:
    That happens in Dagenham too. :yep: That family annoy me anyway, Tiff is kind of cute (no pedo) but Bianca, Ricky, and "Whit" need to GTFO as soon as. Oh, and Tony.

Masood speaking urdu was one of the happiest moments in my watching-Eastenders career. :king1:

ReputationRep:
    Whitney just needs to stffu.

ReputationRep:
    Why is Whitney being a *****, i hate her.

ReputationRep:
    How is she being a *****? She spent 3 years being abused, she's confused over her feelings for that. She's found out she's not actually related to her sister, I think despite knowing that things don't need to change and she can still be Tiffs sister I think it'd take any person some time to get their head round it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan1990)
    How is she being a *****? She spent 3 years being abused, she's confused over her feelings for that. She's found out she's not actually related to her sister, I think despite knowing that things don't need to change and she can still be Tiffs sister I think it'd take any person some time to get their head round it!
    Why does she want still want to see Tony the paedo, thats just crazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajtiesto)
    Why does she want still want to see Tony the paedo, thats just crazy.
    Isn't that the point? She was abused by him for so long and from such a young age that she truly believes he loves her and wants what is best for her. She doesn't see his affection for her as wrong. After 3 years, it is likely that she would retain her feelings for him and thus it is understandable.

She is still really young and it is a confusing time. Hence, her behaviour is expected.

(Original post by Jordan1990)
    She's not real darling. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    Isn't that the point? She was abused by him for so long and from such a young age that she truly believes he loves her and wants what is best for her. She doesn't see his affection for her as wrong. After 3 years, it is likely that she would retain her feelings for him and thus it is understandable.

She is still really young and it is a confusing time. Hence, her behaviour is expected.
    Thats what you call being f****** up in the head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    I know that but tell that to the people that say she should stfu etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    :eek: she is not? next you gonna be telling me santa doesn't exist

ReputationRep:
    Okay, after seeing the end of todays episode, does anyone think that there's no point in Phil telling Max's wife about Max anymore. Because his Max's wife just walked in while the tax guys there, so she knows Max is screwed financially. Phil telling her wont make a difference, hence Max doesn't need to worry about Phil's money anymore. Anyone else think this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    Okay, after seeing the end of todays episode, does anyone think that there's no point in Phil telling Max's wife about Max anymore. Because his Max's wife just walked in while the tax guys there, so she knows Max is screwed financially. Phil telling her wont make a difference, hence Max doesn't need to worry about Phil's money anymore. Anyone else think this?
    Phil wants his money so he's going to find a way of getting it. I think the only reas Phil was being relatively lenient on Max because they were mates before [does anyone know why they're "friends"?]. If it was Jack Branning, he probably would have got destroyed on the spot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    Tanya now knows they are in financial difficulty but she doesn't know that Max has been taking money off people as part of a con. Having financial problems and being breaking the law are different so maybe Phil still has a "case". Either way, Phil will find some way of getting his money.

I just love the way Max has started having these massive financial problems with little warning or real explanation why. He has always been flush with cash even when he had his off the rails times following his split from Tanya. Plus, it really insist clear how much debt he is supposed to be in. He is throwing figures around left right and centre...

I felt sorry for Janine these past few episodes - she is so desperate to "win" that she has lost all sense of perspective. I still don't really get what Archie wants from his proposal either. Loving Ryan still though - his anger during the trial makes him all the better, even if he has gone and mucked things up by scaring Whitney.

Hoping Syd leaves sooner rather than later. She has only been back in it for a few episodes and she is already annoying me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    :eek: she is not? next you gonna be telling me santa doesn't exist

ReputationRep:
    erghh i hate syd too,i find her annoying and laughed when she had to go back on her own. Woop for stacey and bradley,about ******* time

Whitney pissed me off throughout the week, i really hop this is the end of it and Tony doesn't 'magically' escape from prison :rolleyes:

Abi I find quite irritating and as someone said it would be nice to know how much debt max was in, one day he was flasing his cash like no tomorrow and next it's just :indiff: and Abi pissed me off, I dont like her and sad that Lauren aint there any more with her sarcastic comments :rofl: sad times i know

I want to get back to Lucas though and see what the crackhead is up to now :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    Tanya now knows they are in financial difficulty but she doesn't know that Max has been taking money off people as part of a con. Having financial problems and being breaking the law are different so maybe Phil still has a "case". Either way, Phil will find some way of getting his money.

I just love the way Max has started having these massive financial problems with little warning or real explanation why. He has always been flush with cash even when he had his off the rails times following his split from Tanya. Plus, it really insist clear how much debt he is supposed to be in. He is throwing figures around left right and centre...

I felt sorry for Janine these past few episodes - she is so desperate to "win" that she has lost all sense of perspective. I still don't really get what Archie wants from his proposal either. Loving Ryan still though - his anger during the trial makes him all the better, even if he has gone and mucked things up by scaring Whitney.

Hoping Syd leaves sooner rather than later. She has only been back in it for a few episodes and she is already annoying me!
    Some one is reading into it slightly too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    Some one is reading into it slightly too much.
    Or was simply rather bored.

ReputationRep:
    I felt sorry for Janine these past few episodes - she is so desperate to "win" that she has lost all sense of perspective. I still don't really get what Archie wants from his proposal either.
    Think about it, if Janine gets the loan signed over to her (which she does), she could just run off with it without Archie and Archie looses out. Whereas if he proposes and marrys her he will own half of everything she has. And maybe thats why hes killed this christmas it could be janine.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so confused on 'who's conning who?' storyline

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.