Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Cringe Cringe CRINGE.

Whitney's acting is poor

Her bloke's acting is beyond insult

Lauren is the shining light. The character can be annoying but actress is doing what is written.

That guy...ergh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Exactly, I don't really go wembley unless i needed to go asda or to work at the stadium
    Where you from bro? :holmes:

Working there must be damn cool?

ReputationRep:
    Why does Whitney do her hair like that? It's so rank bluegh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Where you from bro? :holmes:

Working there must be damn cool?
    Kilburn :ahee: you?

Yeah it's kool when you work in the resturants but working behind the till is just :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    It just looks so 1999 :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Kilburn :ahee: you?

Yeah it's kool when you work in the resturants but working behind the till is just :afraid:
    Kilburn. Lively today bearing in mind the Irish feast?

I am a long way down the train line in a city with too many roundabouts. Have a few pals around North London though. I do like it. More than the rest of London, anyway.

:eek: why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    It's awful, either it's in that horrible ponytail or it's greasily plastered over her face :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Kilburn. Lively today bearing in mind the Irish feast?

I am a long way down the train line in a city with too many roundabouts. Have a few pals around North London though. I do like it. More than the rest of London, anyway.

:eek: why?
    Home of the irish indeed :ninja: the pubs must be packed today :rofl:

Awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    They need to make her look as chavvy as possible! Looks like she poured a bottle of oil in it.

ReputationRep:
    Agree with Lauren looking nice with her fringe swept to the side.

Wouldsmash/10

ReputationRep:
    Aww Janine was really nice tonight. I know she has done some awful things, but I've always liked her character. When her and Ryan were together, I thought they were one of the best pairings on the square.

Clearly Whit still has psychology issues after Tony...

Odd to see Lip playing a character like that [Rob]. I personally don't find him threatening - I'd have thought Janine could 'take him down' lol at least! :/

ReputationRep:
    Janine and Lauren were the best performers, Whitney was annoying for the only reason that her playing the denial card was done with the thing with Tony and her doing it again, gets to the point where you do feel like using physical force against her to wake her up! Janine was good as she's been there but also, I do like it whne they change Janine's character to make it abit more nicey and shows a different side to her. Lauren has been better recently. Aren't they doing a 10min episode during Comic Relief? I'm sure I read that was going to happen yet nothing's been advertised or promoted?

ReputationRep:
    That episode was way too clichéd and transparent. It felt like an after-school special.

Brilliant acting from Janine though. :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    Haven't seen EE for a while until yesterday, can someone briefly explain why Whitney ran away to that guy or whatever?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Janine and Lauren were the best performers, Whitney was annoying for the only reason that her playing the denial card was done with the thing with Tony and her doing it again, gets to the point where you do feel like using physical force against her to wake her up! Janine was good as she's been there but also, I do like it whne they change Janine's character to make it abit more nicey and shows a different side to her. Lauren has been better recently. Aren't they doing a 10min episode during Comic Relief? I'm sure I read that was going to happen yet nothing's been advertised or promoted?
    This storyline's going to finish during Comic Relief tonight in a "special" 10-minute episode, yep.

ReputationRep:
    Damn it I was this close to being 7000th post. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Just saw "Rob" for the first time... what a freak, how is it possible for someone who sounds so braindead to be a controlling character? Says a lot about Whitney :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    So I take it on Monday's episode, probably be based back in the Square and everyone will be unaware of what's happened etc. When will this special episode come on during Comic Relief? Won't be tuning into tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Persie)
    This storyline's going to finish during Comic Relief tonight in a "special" 10-minute episode, yep.
    That must be the fastest wrapping up of a story ever.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what time it will be on, on comic relief?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.