• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    I don't know the story, I just love it. :love:
    That makes two of us. I'm going to buy this Pikacat.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know the story, I just love it. :love:
    Seriously considering dying one of my cats... :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Can someone give me a quick rundown of what happened on Tuesday's EE as won't get time to watch it before today's episode?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Can someone give me a quick rundown of what happened on Tuesday's EE as won't get time to watch it before today's episode?
    There's a two-minute catch-up episode here if you have time for that one: http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/?tuesday

If not, basically, Alfie wants to have a baby with Kat via IVF, Kat says yes but doesn't seem completely happy with it. Darren's struggling to be a single dad and someone steals a car they're test driving, then Darren gives George back to Heather and Jodie says they can get back together again. Ronnie goes a bit mad over Jack having a drink with Michael, and Max catches Jay and Abi kissing and goes mad too.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't they say before, when Alfie first came back and found out Kat was pregnant, about how they'd been trying to conceive for years? So something is obviously wrong.
    I feel sorry for that cat

ReputationRep:
    This thread is now about Pikacat. I want to give it food and shelter :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    This thread is now about Pikacat. I want to give it food and shelter :love:
    And a recharge.

ReputationRep:
    LOL @ Abi 'He was the one chance of happiness in my life' :rofl2: she's like 8!

ReputationRep:
    who the hell call's rock paper scissors, paper scissors stone

ReputationRep:
    Ronnie is being a little annoying to be honest..

ReputationRep:
    EE is sooooo YAWN

ReputationRep:
    Do you reckon Phil getting rid of whatshisface is the start of the end of her baby storyline?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Do you reckon Phil getting rid of whatshisface is the start of the end of her baby storyline?
    Hope so! The award for most dragged out storyline goes to EE :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth is Jay Mitchell interested in Abi Branning? She's in like, Year 9/10 :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penguin-)
    Hope so! The award for most dragged out storyline goes to EE :sleep:
    Haven't you been watching EE for long? I would say the baby swap is probably one of the shortest EE storyline (only due to the complaints - I wonder what BK had in mind when he wanted this storyline to go for 2 years ).
    The date for the reveal is:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    15th April - or at least Ronnie makes the decision to give the baby back. As its a Friday, we might not see the actual reveal until Monday

So I've missed 2 weeks of EE, is it worth catching up or has been boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Haven't you been watching EE for long? I would say the baby swap is probably one of the shortest EE storyline (only due to the complaints - I wonder what BK had in mind when he wanted this storyline to go for 2 years ).
    The date for the reveal is:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    15th April - or at least Ronnie makes the decision to give the baby back. As its a Friday, we might not see the actual reveal until Monday

So I've missed 2 weeks of EE, is it worth catching up or has been boring
    Hmmm I meant dragged out as in, I feel like they're trying to make it all interesting when Ronnie is trying to get rid of Michael, it just feels dragged out now because we know it's about to come out soon, if you see what I mean?
    That doesn't make much sense reading it back haha. It just feels dragged out because I really want to see what's going to happen!

Nothing much has been happening recently, just this wierd Jay/Abbie storyline as someone just mentioned, I honestly thought he was around 16/17 or maybe 18 and she's 14?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penguin-)
    Hmmm I meant dragged out as in, I feel like they're trying to make it all interesting when Ronnie is trying to get rid of Michael, it just feels dragged out now because we know it's about to come out soon, if you see what I mean?
    That doesn't make much sense reading it back haha. It just feels dragged out because I really want to see what's going to happen!
    Same with many of the previous storylines, Stacey and Max for example was dragged out for a year but the reveal and the aftermath was something to look forward to.
    I agree with you though, don't really want what's going to happened but I can't wait till the end of it. I don't care for Michael, don't really see any point to him at all and he's played by an awful actor. Isn't Jack wooden enough for Walford?
    If it was up to me, Roxy, Michael and Jack would all ger run over after the reveal by Janine.

Nothing much has been happening recently, just this wierd Jay/Abbie storyline as someone just mentioned, I honestly thought he was around 16/17 or maybe 18 and she's 14?
    I guess I'll just start watching Monday, cba with EE these days but I've got to see the build up to the reveal :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...-revealed.html more about the baby swap reveal

ReputationRep:
    Those girls are skanky as hell. Someone buy the casting director some damn glasses!

ReputationRep:
    I was sooooo jammin' to 'Do it like a dude' and 'Frisky' :dance: :yeah:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.