• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    I'm so confused on 'who's conning who?' storyline
    I think they're all conning each other, Archie knows about Ryan and Janine's plan to con him so I doubt the engagement is for real. I think she's playing them both :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so confused on 'who's conning who?' storyline
    I'm guessing all will be revealed later once the con actually happens.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bradley and Stacey get married again in the new year Unfortunately, it's also been confirmed that the actor who plays him is leaving

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bradley and Stacey get married again in the new year Unfortunately, it's also been confirmed that the actor who plays him is leaving
    Wow too many weddings don't you think?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    - Bradley & Stacey
    - Amira & Syed - looking forward to this the most :woo:
    - Bianca & Ricky

ReputationRep:
    I need to stop clicking the spoiler boxes :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Zainab is so annoying!

Spoiler:
    Show

I heard that Bradley was going to leave soon, for good. How does that work if him and Stacey are getting married again?

ReputationRep:
    tut tut Silly Billy what is the point in his character

ReputationRep:
    LOL silly billy indeed. I didn't watch today's episode, will have to catch up!

ReputationRep:
    I hate to say this, but i think i'm going to miss Archie when he leaves EE. He's been one of the best villains ever and wish they don't kill him off for real. Hope he does a Dirty Den and come back from the dead, lol.

ReputationRep:
    I kinda feel sorry for Janine too and Billy :facepalm2: I dont consider him as a proper Mitchell. Although I do agree in that he's not really treated fairly compared to the rest of them

ReputationRep:
    I wish they would kill Janine off, I can't stand her.

(Original post by mel0n)
    LOL silly billy indeed. I didn't watch today's episode, will have to catch up!
    Watch it from BBC i-player, making the unmissable, unmissable.

ReputationRep:
    Billy better run for his live when the mitchells find out he's been keeping a secret.

Please can we have a new poll on who you think kills archie, i have no idea who to create one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajtiesto)
    Billy better run for his live when the mitchells find out he's been keeping a secret.

Please can we have a new poll on who you think kills archie, i have no idea who to create one.
    I can create one but it has to be in a new thread and then the mods will merge it with this thread. Can't create one in this thread though I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    I wish they would kill Janine off, I can't stand her.
    I quite like her, there are far more useless characters who I rather see go first :p:

tut tut Silly Billy what is the point in his character
    :lol: I'm going to call him that from now on :P
    I don't see any point to his character, we've already got weak mitchell (Ben) so he should just go.

I hate to say this, but i think i'm going to miss Archie when he leaves EE. He's been one of the best villains ever and wish they don't kill him off for real. Hope he does a Dirty Den and come back from the dead, lol.
    I like Archie but coming back from the dead shouldn't be an option.

I can create one but it has to be in a new thread and then the mods will merge it with this thread. Can't create one in this thread though I think
    Might be best to wait till the episode airs cos some people might not want to know what's going to happen.

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday's one was so ****.

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys think has been the best storyline this yr?
    I'll probably say Stacey's bipolar or the reveal of Danielle as Ronnie's daughter

ReputationRep:

I think I saw on the front magazine cover that it's out of Phil, Peggy. Janine and Ronnie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I think I saw on the front magazine cover that it's out of Phil, Peggy. Janine and Ronnie.
    Is it, I thought there would be more suspects Jack, Roxy & Sam
    Wouldn't it be just funny if Ben kills him :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Archie is soooo evil!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.